Peace in Our Time!

So, you have singled out NoR for special treatment and refuse to end the war without an individual surrender?

Special treatment? No. Surrender, yes. 

No one has claimed that NoR is "winning the war" at any point in time. What was said is that singling NoR out doesn't make much sense in context.

Nordreich entered on an MDP with Non Grata. We caused more damage than we took, and we committed to staying in the war as long as NG needs us. We are honorable like that to our friends. Those were our only two objectives: cause lots of damage and stay in the war as long as needed. We accomplished our objectives, so it is quite impossible to say we "lost" anything outside of contextually being on the losing side of the war.

Attempting to force NoR to surrender individually, rather than as part of a coalition acceptance of defeat, is something that will not happen. We will not leave the war until NG has left the war, period. And I do not believe this will happen outside of a full coalition admission of defeat (nor should it).

That's my final word on this derailed topic.

It will happen or your alliance will stay at war. Have fun. 

ITT: MCXA are trying to be at the big boys table.

ITT: NG and NoR still think they are at that table...

It's a disgrace that so much of our AA is in PM. There are like 7 AAs on us and they can't even stagger.

Nah, all 7 alliance fought more important alliances than NoR, so you were a secondary thought. Yes, your alliance is in PM. Frankly, y'all want special treatment, I hear we got terms for alliances using PM tactics.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special treatment? No. Surrender, yes. 

It will happen or your alliance will stay at war. Have fun. 

ITT: NG and NoR still think they are at that table...

Nah, all 7 alliance fought more important alliances than NoR, so you were a secondary thought. Yes, your alliance is in PM. Frankly, y'all want special treatment, I hear we got terms for alliances using PM tactics.

We're at our own table at a private party.

We're at our own table at a private party.

Sounds like fun. Now if you want to actually enjoy that party, tell NoR to surrender or watch as they wither in PM. Other alliances will continue to leave the war and soon it will only be NoR and possibly NG/NSO left. So, now NoR has become even worse than NPO. NPO had some terms to negotiate (though it took them a month to actually enter the negotiations with a serious offer) but NoR has a simple surrender to do and refuses to do that. 

This is wrong on pretty much every level.  This seems to be pretty typical for your posting lately.

NoR isn't refusing peace and neither is NG.  We have offered admission of defeat and we are working on terms for our front.  And no, NoR-NG peace is very different from other fronts.  On the NoR-NG front we are being asked to pay reparations - for just honoring a treaty.  So, yet again Bob, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Neither NG or NoR are being insulting to anyone, lol.  Sometimes I think you just try to say things in an attempt to make yourself feel smart instead of actually thinking about what you are typing.

Did you really just call the $6 million that UPN (as some form of inside joke that I don't care to understand) was asking for as a term reparations? If it makes you feel any better I'll send some random NG person the same to offset it.

This is wrong on pretty much every level.  This seems to be pretty typical for your posting lately.

NoR isn't refusing peace and neither is NG.  We have offered admission of defeat and we are working on terms for our front.  And no, NoR-NG peace is very different from other fronts.  On the NoR-NG front we are being asked to pay reparations - for just honoring a treaty.  So, yet again Bob, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Neither NG or NoR are being insulting to anyone, lol.  Sometimes I think you just try to say things in an attempt to make yourself feel smart instead of actually thinking about what you are typing.

Legit if NoR doesn't surrender by valentine's day, I'm going to demand 9 mil per day for continuing this idiocy.

Did you really just call the $6 million that UPN (as some form of inside joke that I don't care to understand) was asking for as a term reparations? If it makes you feel any better I'll send some random NG person the same to offset it.

Shush, only NG can ask for reps...

Surrendering as an individual alliance is something that would be crippling, destructive, and harmful by its very nature to our alliance.

Ah, I see. You know what they say. Pride comes before the fall. 

Surrendering to our lessors is always dishonorable. 

Well, I guess you're in for a fun ride, then. Generally most people are not beaten by lessors, but I'm not going to attempt logic with someone as stubborn as yourself.

The coalition which we were de facto a part of by joining the war on an MDP may have lost, but NoR itself did not lose. We did exactly what we promised to do.

As such, anything other than admission of defeat as part of a broader coalition announcement is entirely unacceptable.

NoR itself did not lose? But the coalition did? Buddy, you are a cog in this coalition and you were defeated on your front. If you really want to stick to this ground, we will all enjoy the Nordreich resistance movement. Only we won't, because Nordreich has apparently lost all of it's quality posters, and there is entirely no reason for this crusade. Please, please bring Zeppelin back.

So, you have singled out NoR for special treatment and refuse to end the war without an individual surrender?

Let me guess, you are going to say surrendering individually is the harshest surrender terms of all-time and the war was aimed at Nordreich?

6 million, huh? Poor, poor NG. How the mighty have fallen when they have to go to the big boards to speak of the 6 million being asked of them.

The spin is out of control. You are losing your grip on reality, NG/NoR.

Edited by Starfox101

It's a disgrace that so much of our AA is in PM. There are like 7 AAs on us and they can't even stagger.

Someone already pointed it, but your alliance was chopped liver. All those AA had real bigger fishes to deal with.

But, as I said, I have no problem with NoR's status being upgraded to "Desserts" (take or give an "s").

Edited by Krashnaia

I don't know why you are in such a hurry. Is there somewhere else you all need to be?

either you guys can leave the war, or NPO/NG will get ground to dust while we're all sitting around waiting for you to figure out what semantics don't hurt your feelings quite as much.

either you guys can leave the war, or NPO/NG will get ground to dust while we're all sitting around waiting for you to figure out what semantics don't hurt your feelings quite as much.

I thought you more civilized then to threaten an organisation with crude prattle, Mogar. Why not let them rest themselves from this quandary already?  I have faith that all will come in good course.

Edited by Malkavian

I thought you more civilized then to threaten an organisation with crude prattle, Mogar. Why not let them rest themselves from this quandary already?  I have faith that all will come in good course.

I'm not making a threat, I'm making a statement, if NoR truly cared about their ally, they'd agree to the offer on the table instead of allowing that ally to continue to take unneeded damage, if they'd rather debate semantics and have the Polar coalition continue to gain a statistical advantage that will continue til the next war, then so be it.

Peace can still come quickly. They could just stop making stupid demands and accept peace.

We'll see how your meeting goes.

Peace can still come quickly. They could just stop making stupid demands and accept peace.

Is asking a losing party to surrender to get peace a stupid demand? 

Everyone in CN feels like they are entitled to things during the peace process, as we've seen this war. Every losing party is coming to the peace table demanding things, rather than the other way around. Everyone wants to play the victim. Look, we've all surrendered at some point. You can never win every war in a world like CN that flips power spheres every so often. You do yourself no good continuing a losing war over something so small. If you really feel you can force VE's hand in your current situation, you are wrong, as they've essentially weathered just about all you can give. Although I am sure you understand this, and apparently hope by taking a hard-line stance in public you'll get your way. It hasn't worked before, and it won't work in the future.

So VE demand a surrender?

As current President and Emperor of VE, whom I can officially speak for, yes.

Come on, man. Honestly, what do you think is going to happen at the end of this? Especially given this whole public spectacle. You are only hurting yourself by bragging about how you will not surrender.

Edited by Starfox101