Peace in Our Time!

You mean ol' Warrior Mitts?  Yeah, we already put oven mitts on him over at the R&R forums.  Now his posts are just like, sdfnlzofo0w0w0cfkxzklzkcv.

You need to make him wear them on the OWF to.

But he doesn't have peace.

So let's talk about that.

I'll d really like to make this posers block list to.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daenerys Targaryen - The Oven Mitts Queen

Yeah, I guess I can add that to my titles.

With my new title addition I am now known as Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Princess of Dragonstone, blood of Old Valyria and the Oven Mitts Queen.

I have no powers to cancel treaties as I'm not UA govt nor would I If I could as TTE are great people. I know yous are just trolling but is it really reasonable to compare a 16 day old nation to alliances that have been around for 6-7 years?

Oh look this 16 day old nation has never been rolled, lets roll him.

RevolutionaryRebel when was the last time you got rolled?

I was considering the matter on more of an alliance-wide level. You aren't doing too bad for such a young nation, but you are definitely trying too hard OWF-wise and probably have unrealistic expectations of its content.
When in doubt, post less.

AE hasn't been 'rolled' thus far. Of course, it hasn't been around THAT long, but compared to most of the new alliances of 2013, we're doing very well, thank you.

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

I was considering the matter on more of an alliance-wide level. You aren't doing too bad for such a young nation, but you are definitely trying too hard OWF-wise and probably have unrealistic expectations of its content.
When in doubt, post less.

AE hasn't been 'rolled' thus far. Of course, it hasn't been around THAT long, but compared to most of the new alliances of 2013, we're doing very well, thank you.

I've read may building guides and have been given great building advice. I'm not even trying, I just express my opinions and reply to those who reply to me. Trying hard is not needed here on the OWF. I'll post as mush as I want, who's going to stop me? Only admins have that power not any of you peasants.

In the future, you should worry more about your own AA getting rolled rather than mine but thank you for your kind thoughts.

You do post much mush.

Now, shut up already.

I'm still not sure why you think you have to be involved in all my conversations but for some reason you make yourself. You think anyone's going to listen to a trolling imbecile let alone me?

Lines being drawn.

WD C&G in ensuring none of your members are left hanging in the conflict. Time to prepare for the next dogpile; though hopefully you'll be the one delivering it (for a change).

lines being drawn, but when did you first know about it ha

micro wars are just what we need to spice up Bob. Frack the coalition warfare. Lets just pit people and blocs 1v1 and see what happens

yah, ive said that on our boards...either non-coalition warfare, or all of Bob vs. the Neutral Menace...