Peace in Our Time!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to our Orangie brethren on finding peace.

o/ ODN

I've got to ask...

Was it down the back of the sofa behind OSraven?

:P

Good luck on the Rebuild ODN.  I'll pop round for a coffee and a chat soon :)

You can't break our Orange Spirit

justin-bieber-mug-shot.PNG

miley was bad enough, but after this travesty, im severing our friendship, Bagel...

good fight against all my opponents, my only regret is that i had to scale back and even *ugh* turtle my last couple of rounds of war...i was especially impressed with the coordination of the Farkers i fought, as well as the Polarite trio of Dajobo, Almighty Grub, and EaTeMuP...it was a fun war against you guys, and i salute you for you skill on the battlefield

o/

Congratulations on peace to my friends in ODN.

Although you should have kept bagel donut at war.

the issue was more of the fact that after letting my nation sit in war mode for 2 weeks while I let it unattended, it was no longer a viable target. I even spent 4 days in war mode where I had no wars.

miley was bad enough, but after this travesty, im severing our friendship, Bagel...
so sad to see, but what must be done, will always be done

so sad to see, but what must be done, will always be done

Lines being drawn.

WD C&G in ensuring none of your members are left hanging in the conflict. Time to prepare for the next dogpile; though hopefully you'll be the one delivering it (for a change).

Lines being drawn.

WD C&G in ensuring none of your members are left hanging in the conflict. Time to prepare for the next dogpile; though hopefully you'll be the one delivering it (for a change).

I would say that only in the past two wars have C&G been dog-piled, and in the previous several before that, were part of those doing the dog-piling.

Either way, ODN was classy to a man, and I appreciate them (having fought them in this war and EQ).

Now back to our regularly scheduled peace proceedings.