Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should listen to your own words. I didn't escalate this, you did.

Holy crap. Could you please stop freaking posting, you half-wit! You know nothing about us or anything, it seems. So just stop. Thank you and goodbye.

Edited by Elorian

Quit talking about it and do something about it. I'll be waiting for these nukes you threaten me with. Why don't you go and tell someone who cares about your problems with me. My govt might but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Although such a strike would likely mean expulsion from my AA, I'll consider it :)

Your presence alone in your alliance shows me they are clearly not picky enough to care about their members actions.

Sadly my issue stems further than you Ms. Targaryen, it's more that your just 1 in a long line of others who dont seem to grasp much on here.

The derailments gone on to much. To TLR I apologize for that, condolences on your losses and respect on how you took those losses. Quality troops over there. Edited by Boston

Member name Posts
Daenerys Targaryen 19

uh

Cat got your tongue?

Holy crap. Could you please stop freaking posting, you half-wit! You know nothing about us or anything, it seems. So just stop. Thank you and goodbye.

Why don't you tell your friends to stop posting as well. Until they stop then I'll stop. But til then....

Although such a strike would likely mean expulsion from my AA, I'll consider it :)

Your presence alone in your alliance shows me they are clearly not picky enough to care about their members actions.

Sadly my issue stems further than you Ms. Targaryen, it's more that your just 1 in a long line of others who dont seem to grasp much on here.

The derailments gone on to much. To TLR I apologize for that, condolences on your losses and respect on how you took those losses. Quality troops over there.

Did it take you that long to see one of the consequences. There's more that'll happen and you wont enjoy them but your more than welcome to find out.

Did it take you that long to see one of the consequences. There's more that'll happen and you wont enjoy them but your more than welcome to find out.

If the consequences of posting around you is that you'll keep posting, I'm putting every freaking Sith in a muzzle. Fuck having to read your shit over and over. Please stay the hell out of our thread when it goes up if this is the nonsense you plan to bring to it, a request I'll take right to your very top if necessary. Just, shut up already.

If the consequences of posting around you is that you'll keep posting, I'm putting every freaking Sith in a muzzle. $%&@ having to read your !@#$ over and over. Please stay the hell out of our thread when it goes up if this is the nonsense you plan to bring to it, a request I'll take right to your very top if necessary. Just, shut up already.

Well I mean, let's play this out first. For science...

If the consequences of posting around you is that you'll keep posting, I'm putting every freaking Sith in a muzzle. $%&@ having to read your !@#$ over and over. Please stay the hell out of our thread when it goes up if this is the nonsense you plan to bring to it, a request I'll take right to your very top if necessary. Just, shut up already.

I'll even deliver that request to take to the top If you'd like and stop with the bias. I ain't the one here spinning most of this non-sense. I to can give back but I guess yous ain't use to that. If you can''t take it then don't give it.

I'll even deliver that request to take to the top If you'd like and stop with the bias. I ain't the one here spinning most of this non-sense. I to can give back but I guess yous ain't use to that. If you can''t take it then don't give it.

Who are you again?

Seriously, you are as bad of a poster as Tywin. It is my humble suggestion that you go and join his Diploidiocy party and become his second in command. He could use someone of your stature.

Following EQ's example, that means we come after you after we say there's no grudges, right? :P

Well, given that the former eQ alliances are pretty split along the war lines this time around (CnG, NG, NoR on your side, TOP Umb GOONS VE on ours), not really. But sure, I'll play ball if you want to. :P

Who are you again?

Seriously, you are as bad of a poster as Tywin. It is my humble suggestion that you go and join his Diploidiocy party and become his second in command. He could use someone of your stature.

Is it too soon to nominate worst posters of 2014?

Who are you again?

Just worry about getting your surrender thread up to.

In the mean time, let's turn this into the 69th thread about how IRON is literally the anti-christ. I'm sure you guys have a million more fresh arguments in stock.

What, did you people actually expect to backstab Non Grata in such a blatant and unprecedented manner and then have everyone forget about that? 

No free passes for cowards.

What, did you people actually expect to backstab Non Grata in such a blatant and unprecedented manner and then have everyone forget about that? 

No free passes for cowards.

This isn't the place for that. Just concentrate on getting your surrender thread up first.

Yea it totally took me that long to figure out NPO would boot a rogue. If I hadn't considered that you'd be in anarchy and what lil reserves you have would be mine. Aside from my expulsion no I don't think theres any other consequences I'd have to worry about. If it includes ur lil buddies dogpiling me then I'd hafta see that as a lil more tech/infra/WC for me to steal. Although I'm sure they'd thank/pay me to carry that out if your posts here resemble what you post on your AAs forums. Edited by Boston

Yea it totally took me that long to figure out NPO would boot a rogue. If I hadn't considered that you'd be in anarchy and what lil reserves you have would be mine. Aside from my expulsion no I don't think theres any other consequences I'd have to worry about. If it includes ur lil buddies dogpiling me then I'd hafta see that as a lil more tech/infra/WC for me to steal. Although I'm sure they'd thank/pay me to carry that out if your posts here resemble what you post on your AAs forums.

Since your nuclear we'll probably ask for TTE assistance to deal with your spy slots, help with staggers and nuke you daily. What little damage you do to me and others will be easily rebuilt with a few aid bombs but good luck, you'll need it.

Also I would like to have generals so in the long run it'll be good for me and my nation.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I'm seeing way too much "good luck with the rebuild!" coming from alliances that just wrecked TLR's !@#$ for months. Doesn't make any sense to me

For most of us, it just wasn't the sort of conflict that stirs up strong feelings of any kind for one's opponents; TLR wasn't being held in war against their will, and no one really begrudged them for wishing to remain in the fight given that their allies were still heavily engaged, so the fighting was all a bit paint-by-numbers. It happened, and now it isn't happening...no political motive in it, there just isn't much else that can be said.