Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

They got wrecked by alliances much larger than them, yes.  Most of them did not hid in peace mode though for the duration of the war, and did so only after months of fighting.

But most still hid in peace mode. You can come up with as many excuses as you want but facts don't lie.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they didn't feel sorry for them but my other statements are 100% fact. They did get wrecked and most hid in peace mode so the only one posting garbage here is you.

Everything you post seems to deal with absolutes, this game rarely does deal in absolutes. You could post 100% factual information, doesn't change the fact that your posts are 100% garbage.

But most still hid in peace mode. You can come up with as many excuses as you want but facts don't lie.

To explain in a different way, people don't tend to get upset when people fight for months and spend billions of their war chest and then hit peace mode because their enemies let them escape into it.  Peace mode is typically only viewed in a negative context when you dodge an entire war by hiding in it, which is not the case here. 

Everything you post seems to deal with absolutes, this game rarely does deal in absolutes. You could post 100% factual information, doesn't change the fact that your posts are 100% garbage.

So according to your logic, 100% factual information is 100% garbage. Please try again.

So according to your logic, 100% factual information is 100% garbage. Please try again.

In the case of one individual i.e. you yes. Sorry for the lack of spelling it out for yea. Point being u rarely post fact and you never post quality.

Ultra Alliance needs to enforce their leash law. Edited by Boston

To explain in a different way, people don't tend to get upset when people fight for months and spend billions of their war chest and then hit peace mode because their enemies let them escape into it.  Peace mode is typically only viewed in a negative context when you dodge an entire war by hiding in it, which is not the case here. 

I never said there was anything wrong with hitting peace mode in fact I think it's the smart thing to do when your getting rolled. Best to fight a guerrilla warfare style in the mountains than meet them face to face on a open field. I never said they dodged a war in peace mode I just said most hid in peace mode but most also never returned to the battle fields.

In the case of one individual i.e. you yes. Sorry for the lack of spelling it out for yea. Point being u rarely post fact and you never post quality.

Ultra Alliance needs to enforce their leash law.

All I see is tears and butthurt in your comments. Why don't you go and tell UA govt to put a leash on me, I'm sure they'll listen to a imbecile.

All I see is tears and butthurt in your comments. Why don't you go and tell UA govt to put a leash on me, I'm sure they'll listen to a imbecile.

Why are you looking at my butt? I think I need someone from UAs HR dept. The action I was more so thinking about taking was to delete infra and downgrade to your level and send u to nuke anarchy. Then I realized what a waste a nuke would be. Makes sense they'd listen to an imbecile like me if they're willing to let dunce like you into their midst.

Making the assumption they haven't noticed you yet. Edited by Boston

I can't find a good enough word to even describe how well this sentence applies to its poster

Get you and your friend to one of these asap http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

I don't really understand what is wrong with being deceptive towards an alliance you are at war with to attempt to gain a tactical advantage. Now, whether letting STA get into peace mode was a tactical advantage is debatable.

I fully agree, the deception is part of the fun and the only real possible "strategy" that can come up. Otherwise everything else is number against number with no real thought.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes, careful where you put your allusions - we don't want to be associated with that :P

Glad to see this peace up, now to get the rest moving. 

We gots lots of work to do TLR :D

Why are you looking at my butt? I think I need someone from UAs HR dept. The action I was more so thinking about taking was to delete infra and downgrade to your level and send u to nuke anarchy. Then I realized what a waste a nuke would be. Makes sense they'd listen to an imbecile like me if they're willing to let dunce like you into their midst.

Making the assumption they haven't noticed you yet.

If your that butthurt over it why don't you do something about it then. You think you and your 2 nukes scare me.

Edit: You really think using my govt is going to get rid of me. Good luck with that.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I love how everybody in here is wishing us good luck and then there' s the one poster bound and determined to be an ass, calling us cowards after fighting 5 AA' s for three months. Stay classy there Targaryan

Here's more of the lies and slander this side consistently resorts to and yous wonder why no one really likes yous. I never said you's were cowards but do pretend I did.

Nahs mans, you've gots it all wrongs Sal.

that's ones of the people whos hates them so muches.

The one who post facts and defends them actually hates them. Ain't yous getting tired of making perfect sense?  Its amazing to witness and I hope you and the imbecile got your burns treated.

If your that butthurt over it why don't you do something about it then. You think you and your 2 nukes scare me.

Edit: You really think using my govt is going to get rid of me. Good luck with that.

Thing about nukes is when you use them your total decreases, wild right? Luckily I could always buy one every day to hit you with and thatd be all id need to level all the current progress :D. As for doing something bout it I believe I addressed that it wouldn't be satisfying enough to spend money on your nation. I don't think I "used" your govt, if ur referring to the HR dept comment then that went above your head. Your govt either hasn't read any of your OWF posts or they face palmed so hard they are still unconcious. Otherwise I'm sure the leash law would have been enacted. Edited by Boston

Thing about nukes is when you use them your total decreases, wild right? Luckily I could always buy one every day to hit you with and thatd be all id need to level all the current progress :D. As for doing something bout it I believe I addressed that it wouldn't be satisfying enough to spend money on your nation. I don't think I "used" your govt, if ur referring to the HR dept comment then that went above your head. Your govt either hasn't read any of your OWF posts or they face palmed so hard they are still unconcious. Otherwise I'm sure the leash law would have been enacted.

Quit talking about it and do something about it. I'll be waiting for these nukes you threaten me with. Why don't you go and tell someone who cares about your problems with me. My govt might but I wouldn't hold my breath.