Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

Damn phone, it cut my post. I was saying: Having to surrender to IRON must be very difficult. You have my sympathies, TLR. ODN and GATO have honorable opponents, fortunately.

Yes, with all the ridiculous terms IRON demanded...oh wait

Good luck in the future TLR, I've fought quite a few great guys.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, with all the ridiculous terms IRON demanded...oh wait

Good luck in the future TLR, I've fought quite a few great guys.

Probably more we had to surrender to you because we did the evil act of defending the ally you guys were too chicken @#$% to.

Also VE, despite our differences, y'all can fight well and were good opponents. 

Edited by Stefano Palmieri

Probably more we had to surrender to you because we did the evil act of defending the ally you guys were too chicken @#$% to.

Also VE, despite our differences, y'all can fight well and were good opponents. 

Phew...i wasn't expecting to see this type of comment til at least page 5..glad you proved me wrong.

But anyway, best of luck TLR

Edited by Rhizoctonia

Many thanks to those that added their weight to this front, and good luck rebuilding. Jedaye can now rest safely knowing that Michael Jackson will not be appearing in the night to commit unspeakable acts. 

Now TLR can finally come out of peace mode.  So I guess thats cool....

It's not our fault that our enemies were so good at letting our nations slip away to rearm... I mean don't get me wrong, overall it was a good fight and some individuals were particularly adept, but about two weeks ago we managed to get about half our remaining fighters (who had fought for 2-3 months by this stage) out of the fray thanks to a lack of staggers or redeclares.
Are you seriously telling me you would have handled that situation any differently?

It's not our fault that our enemies were so good at letting our nations slip away to rearm... I mean don't get me wrong, overall it was a good fight and some individuals were particularly adept, but about two weeks ago we managed to get about half our remaining fighters (who had fought for 2-3 months by this stage) out of the fray thanks to a lack of staggers or redeclares.
Are you seriously telling me you would have handled that situation any differently?

get out of here with this logical post, it has no place on my owf

Now TLR can finally come out of peace mode.  So I guess thats cool....

Some fought throughout; others not at all, and others fought a couple rounds and waited out the remainder in peace mode. Some were broke from the off but managed to do damage; others had enough money to last a lifetime but didn't throw so much as a CM. In short, nothing the least bit out of the ordinary, and TLR's use of PM was largely unremarkable, on a largely unremarkable front in a largely unremarkable war. 

Edited by Schad

To bad Kestral who you was supporting implied otherwise.

Too bad you don't really have a point.

Congrats on gloriously abandoning your allies, TLR. For shame. Errr, wait? We're allied? Shit. Um. Congrats on peace, well fought. Edited by Neo Uruk

I'd probably QQ some more, but that's just me.