Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

Ok now do the percentage of your NS that was in peace mode compared to the percentage of TOP's to see a more accurate representation. Then do how many nations in war mode actually declared several wars.

IRON sandbagged this war harder than I can remember anybody in history.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that is hella productive, isn't it?

This right here is the talk of a bandwagoner.  I wouldn't have expected any other reply or any understanding of what loyalty is like from Argent.  Your alliance has a history of jumping to whatever side will win the next great war.

I look forward to your continued treaty with IRON.  I'm sure you'll stick by them thick or thin.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Yeah, that is hella productive, isn't it?

I think so. Right now they are in a group of friends who would literally go for Zeal for each other and this war, many of us have.

You can't buy that kind of loyalty with realpolitik treaties.

I think so. Right now they are in a group of friends who would literally go for Zeal for each other and this war, many of us have.

You can't buy that kind of loyalty with realpolitik treaties.

Considering NoR got dumped by every other alliance they were treatied too and only has NG, I would think this is about as realpolitik as you can get. They need NG more than any other alliance needs another alliance. Without NG, they are literally on their own without any other help or friend. 

Herr CnaedmacAilpn are you not of Prussian heritage? I have only ever spoken to a handful of old Prussians.

I am, and came back to NoR to get in on some good fighting.  No disappointment there, just looking forward to getting out of Pansy Mode.

I am, and came back to NoR to get in on some good fighting.  No disappointment there, just looking forward to getting out of Pansy Mode.

You can come out at any time. Though you will most likely get hit and with the war winding down, the alliances hitting NoR will only have NoR to attack, so you won't get back into PM until NoR finally surrenders.

My apologies, Mr. CnaedmacAilpn, I should have marked that post as O.O.C. I do not particularly care whether or not you re-joined the Nordreich with a specific goal in mind. I found myself intrigued by the possibility that I could have actually met a living Prussian. I would love to learn more about your journey through life; personal message me if you have time,

Edited by Malkavian

Ok now do the percentage of your NS that was in peace mode compared to the percentage of TOP's to see a more accurate representation. Then do how many nations in war mode actually declared several wars.

IRON sandbagged this war harder than I can remember anybody in history.

Right.....cause those ten nations are 50% of our NS? Right. 

No. 

You can come out at any time. Though you will most likely get hit and with the war winding down, the alliances hitting NoR will only have NoR to attack, so you won't get back into PM until NoR finally surrenders.

Here's a news flash. Your's numbers of defensive war slots do not increases with the number of AAs at war with yous. If the 7 yous had on us can't organize a stagger, I doubt another 10 will help.

Here's a news flash. Your's numbers of defensive war slots do not increases with the number of AAs at war with yous. If the 7 yous had on us can't organize a stagger, I doubt another 10 will help.

The Ariana Empire prioritized R&R until GOONS was bought in on that front, I would assume like the Empire other alliances had targets they were more focused on, due to NoR's placement in the treaty web, I sincerely doubt you were even in the top ten of alliances we needed to focus, as additional pressure on you would have done absolutely nothing to bring Pacifica to the table.