Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

Your entire top tier hid in peace mode for the duration of the conflict, as well as your entire middle/lower tier couldn't stagger a thing. You have 370 nations and you couldn't keep an alliance a fourth of your size nation count wise (less) staggered for !@#$, with the help of several other alliances.

Impressive stuff.

Yeah they suck at war, huh?

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Minister of Defence was spying on STA nations and then trying to tell us it was DBDC doing a preraid check on us to get us to hide in peace mode. Now you go and complain about nations in peace mode. Oh IRON....

To be fair you don't specify if this happened during your war with them or not. Not that I'm defending anything, but this doesn't seem very well worded, as wouldn't you expect spy operations from people you were at war with?

To be fair you don't specify if this happened during your war with them or not. Not that I'm defending anything, but this doesn't seem very well worded, as wouldn't you expect spy operations from people you were at war with?

But you wouldn't expect IRON to try to pin it on someone else (DBDC).  This would be done I assume in order to make STA's top tier go into peace mode so IRON could avoid fighting them. Given that Samus was just trying (and failing) to call out TLR's upper tier for being in peace mode, it seems odd that that they would try to get STA to do the same.

Edited by Bob

I don't really understand what is wrong with being deceptive towards an alliance you are at war with to attempt to gain a tactical advantage. Now, whether letting STA get into peace mode was a tactical advantage is debatable.

You would also expect IRON to either 1) not lie about DBDC doing it in order to avoid fighting STA's top guys

or 2) not comment on anyone else's top tier hiding (especially when this is false)

Your entire top tier hid in peace mode for the duration of the conflict, as well as your entire middle/lower tier couldn't stagger a thing. You have 370 nations and you couldn't keep an alliance a fourth of your size nation count wise (less) staggered for !@#$, with the help of several other alliances.

Impressive stuff, especially when coupled with:

You have no basis for an argument here. I never camped out in PM. I stayed in PM for 7 days, which is what every alliance does before they jump into a war, so they can have a second fresh wave.

Apart from that i've been actively engaged with whoever was in my range.

your sig tells the story

I mean, the tech:infra alone is really telling. But the damage output works too.

Those sigs don't represent a nations entire history remember!!

Don't remember seeing sounds awful anecdotal. Got solid proof?

Yes, my tool at the time gathers all of our enemies and when I initially gathered them the day the war was declared, I did not recall seeing more than 1 top tier TLR nation in war mode. 

But somebody has already proved me wrong, so i'll resign.

He already gave you links to two of the three above 125k.  The Third was Spayne (who deleted).  My nation was the other one above 100k.  

Sorry about your fuzzy memory.  You should try ginkgo biloba.

Fixed that for you.

Our top 10 were in PM, we have about 50 nations above 10k tech.

That hardly equates to our entire top tier. Although I wouldn't expect you to know what a top tier is, you never really had one to start with.

Also you were the one nation I recall from TLR's top tier who fought majority/all of the war.

Edited by Samus

But you wouldn't expect IRON to try to pin it on someone else (DBDC).  This would be done I assume in order to make STA's top tier go into peace mode so IRON could avoid fighting them. Given that Samus was just trying (and failing) to call out TLR's upper tier for being in peace mode, it seems odd that that they would try to get STA to do the same.

I know who their MoD and I wouldn't put it past him to do anything, but this is the first I've seen of this, and the facts are under-reported, making it difficult to understand exactly what the accusation is. I'd just like to see more information posted on the subject, as I'm sure anyone looking for objectivity on the issue would.

How would IRON have proof the DBDC spied STA? I mean really. How could we claim that someone in IRON spied STA and then said it was DBDC? How would we know? Honestly.

I would love to hear the explanation of that myself because as Goldie said it was very poorly worded and seems to have holes in the brief story. 

I know who their MoD and I wouldn't put it past him to do anything, but this is the first I've seen of this, and the facts are under-reported, making it difficult to understand exactly what the accusation is. I'd just like to see more information posted on the subject, as I'm sure anyone looking for objectivity on the issue would.

Fair.

That hardly equates to our entire top tier. Although I wouldn't expect you to know what a top tier is, you never really had one to start with.

TLR has actually fought in the past two wars on the losing side instead of avoiding their treaty commitments..that does tend to decimate a top tier, especially given that TLR didn't hide in peace mode either time around.

You would also expect IRON to either 1) not lie about DBDC doing it in order to avoid fighting STA's top guys

or 2) not comment on anyone else's top tier hiding (especially when this is false)

For 1, I agree, it wouldn't make sense for them to say that, which is why I think the full story should be laid out, not a couple of very vague sentences that people just assume correlate to the worst possible scenario, when in reality it could just as easily not have that be the case.

As for 2, I believe the facts have shown that Samus is wrong. I personally fought a 125k+ TLR nation, so he's wrong when he claims there weren't any. TLR didn't have much of a top tier, and those who were out of PM didn't bother fighting back and got cratered. They also did hide some nations (Rush's warchest :((), but when compared to other alliances on their side or in their bloc, they gave it a decent run, and fought with honor.

I'm seeing way too much "good luck with the rebuild!" coming from alliances that just wrecked TLR's !@#$ for months. Doesn't make any sense to me

They feel sorry for what they did. They did get wrecked but most of them hid in peace mode.

They feel sorry for what they did. They did get wrecked but most of them hid in peace mode.

This is pretty contradictory, if they all hid no-one would feel bad. Seems u just read one post in every thread, take it as 100% fact then post garbage repeatedly.

Read more, post less.

This is pretty contradictory, if they all hid no-one would feel bad. Seems u just read one post in every thread, take it as 100% fact then post garbage repeatedly.

Read more, post less.

Maybe they didn't feel sorry for them but my other statements are 100% fact. They did get wrecked and most hid in peace mode so the only one posting garbage here is you.

Maybe they didn't feel sorry for them but my other statements are 100% fact. They did get wrecked and most hid in peace mode so the only one posting garbage here is you.

They got wrecked by alliances much larger than them, yes.  Most of them did not hid in peace mode though for the duration of the war, and did so only after months of fighting.