Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They feel sorry for what they did. They did get wrecked but most of them hid in peace mode.

I don't speak for VE, but I can't honestly think of one member sorry for attacking TLR in defense of DoD. Nor do I know of anyone feeling sorry or offended that TLR did so in defense of Non Grata.  While maybe a third - not "most" at all - stayed in peace mode, the damage distributed among the rest was, in most cases, not at all trivial. (What damage I managed to inflict on rifleman's nation is far from being the stuff of song and legend, so the caveat's warranted. I'm fairly certain that kwenie only hit PM for reloading nukes, and maybe a smoke break.) 

As a result, I have no sympathy for anyone who wasn't directly involved with the conflict carrying a grudge forward that The Last Remnants somehow hasn't been beaten down enough.  Having had my own nation tent-pegged a time or two, I'll wish my former opponents well at rebuilding if I chose to do so.

Your site also proves that several nations lost a !@#$load of NS from that same tier and far above it.

But let's focus more on the fact that IRON spent months hiding from DBDC and wouldn't even help Valhalla. How's that for hiding a top tier

To be fair, the bolded portion is really just IRON's M.O. 

What damage I managed to inflict on rifleman's nation is far from being the stuff of song and legend, so the caveat's warranted. I'm fairly certain that kwenie only hit PM for reloading nukes, and maybe a smoke break.)

Sorry for not fighting back, I'd been bill locked for about a month by that point :/ or I'd have been more fun.

To be fair, the bolded portion is really just IRON's M.O. 

Glad we could get this thread back on topic.  I was certainly missing people slandering IRON the last 3 or so pages with whatever useless bickering was going on that was too boring to even read.  Please continue with the 100th post repeating the same rerun of unwitty insults people feel the need to repost to refresh everyone. 

Sorry for not fighting back, I'd been bill locked for about a month by that point :/ or I'd have been more fun.

Maintaining  a stagger to keep the pressure on is a part of the job too, so I've no right to complain. It just re-emphasizes the point that you all did as best as you could given the situation you were in.

Maybe next time out we can blow some stuff up and see who leaves the biggest craters!

No one in EQ said no grudges as far as I'm aware; I'm pretty sure we all made it pretty clear that grudges abounded.  Brehon had knockdown-drag-outs going in the CoJ embassy, Sparta, Valhalla, etc.  Either way, TLR isn't in our coalition.

I guess joking with a friend is disallowed! I also wasn't talking about the people treatied to Polar.

Glad we could get this thread back on topic.  I was certainly missing people slandering IRON the last 3 or so pages with whatever useless bickering was going on that was too boring to even read.  Please continue with the 100th post repeating the same rerun of unwitty insults people feel the need to repost to refresh everyone.

It's almost as if a member of IRON came into this very thread to run his mouth about how shitty TLR was for the same reasons IRON is the coolest!

Doesn't slander imply that something is untruthful?

You can ask Sengoku and DoD, I left some pretty large craters at the start of this war.

I hit you one day after you hit DoD, and enjoyed it. Looked like things went downhill after your first blitz on DoD.

They feel sorry for what they did. They did get wrecked but most of them hid in peace mode.

Everybody "hid in peace mode" this war, it was always a surprise to see nations actually declaring (including my own by the way)

All I was saying is, I personally prefer seeing opponents be opponents. When I go and destroy someone's life because I hate them, I don't walk away going "good luck with the rebuild!"

anyhow carry on, whatev.

To be fair you don't specify if this happened during your war with them or not. Not that I'm defending anything, but this doesn't seem very well worded, as wouldn't you expect spy operations from people you were at war with?

Before IRON declared (worst secret ever). I had a funny laugh about it actually. About 2 hours after a successful spy op got a message from Blade "Someone spying on you?" Replied back yeah you. Then the response of no we are getting spied on too top tier probably DBDC. It was pretty funny actually seeing most of them sit in PM during our "war". 

I hit you one day after you hit DoD, and enjoyed it. Looked like things went downhill after your first blitz on DoD.

Yeah, a few months of 2-3 on one's do that to ya. Y'all were a great fight, glad we had the chance to cross paths.

No prob; I got you covered! Best thing to do to avoid seeing so many such posts in the future is to install a competent gov. I know there's a mostly new lineup at IRON, and I must say that we all probably expect at least slightly better from them than the previous crop of leaders (obligatory: couldn't get much worse, anyway). 

No prob; I got you covered! Best thing to do to avoid seeing so many such posts in the future is to install a competent gov. I know there's a mostly new lineup at IRON, and I must say that we all probably expect at least slightly better from them than the previous crop of leaders (obligatory: couldn't get much worse, anyway).

Their OWF PR, however, isn't going anywhere until they know what statements will and won't directly bite them in the ass as soon as they're posted.

So normally when I see a thread this long I flick to the last few pages to get an idea of how discussion is going. 

Now I am very tired and have a lot of things to do....would someone care to explain to me how a comment about some NPO person going rogue on some HB person led to random bitching about the price of bread? 

Or do I just not want to know. 

Anyway TLR, have fun with your non-warness. You guys broke my one million casualty mark so congrats I guess?