Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None, because you guys had dropped all comms.

Untrue.  I'll grant you that we were not active on your forums at all, but we were always available to talk and responded whenever Steve came by our forums and asked questions.  Just seems to me there has been a lot of insinuation from certain parties (not even necessarily members NG) that Valhalla declined to help NG repeatedly and that was absolutely not the case.

BTW, if NG/NoR proposed a simple admitting of defeat and it was rejected by the other side, then perhaps you could tell us why they rejected it?  What was their rationale?

Edited by ChairmanHal

Untrue.  I'll grant you that we were not active on your forums at all, but we were always available to talk and responded whenever Steve came by our forums and asked questions.  Just seems to me there has been a lot of insinuation from certain parties (not even necessarily members NG) that Valhalla declined to help NG repeatedly and that was absolutely not the case.

BTW, if NG/NoR proposed a simple admitting of defeat and it was rejected by the other side, then perhaps you could tell us why they rejected it?  What was their rationale?

Apparently, per Goldie in these threads, they don't want the "PR machine" to spin it as a win - which not even MK has been able to do.

IRON was in on that btw.

shoot-yourself-foot-internet-marketing-s

Mentioning a war in which IRON fought with TOP (and cancelled after with a bit of animosity) isn't really shooting himself in the foot.

NSO and Polar used to be allies, this war really shot Polar in the foot!

Mentioning a war in which IRON fought with TOP (and cancelled after with a bit of animosity) isn't really shooting himself in the foot.

IRON didn't cancel on TOP 'til after Dave War. Pretending Grudge War wasn't just as much about IRON's grudge as TOP's grudge is silly and the same exact grudge dates from the same exact period.

IRON didn't cancel on TOP 'til after Dave War. Pretending Grudge War wasn't just as much about IRON's grudge as TOP's grudge is silly and the same exact grudge dates from the same exact period.

Whoops, timeline was off. Regardless it doesn't really mean he's shooting himself in the foot at all.

Frostbite, gone but never forgotten :P

AwesomeFlag.png

Edited by Bob Ilyani

For you it is, but I am sure when you are faced with admitting defeat or having to surrender you will sing a different tune

Nordreich and VE both admitted defeat and surrendered in the last war as part of the same peace agreement / announcement.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=116057

You're really doing a disservice to your ally by keeping them at war because you're unwilling to do a symbolic act as if it's something unprecedented, when you did it just last war.

ETA: I like Nordreich, and I'm rooting for you to get out of the political isolation you've been in for the last several years.  You had a good war performance this war and that would be a good base for you to build on.  Based on your OWF presence, your activity seems to have improved as well.  What you're doing now isn't helping or conducive towards that.

Edited by Azaghul

Nordreich and VE both admitted defeat and surrendered in the last war as part of the same peace agreement / announcement.

You're really doing a disservice to your ally by keeping them at war because you're unwilling to do a symbolic act as if it's something unprecedented, when you did it just last war.

ETA: I like Nordreich, and I'm rooting for you to get out of the political isolation you've been in for the last several years.  You had a good war performance this war and that would be a good base for you to build on.  Based on your OWF presence, your activity seems to have improved as well.  What you're doing now isn't helping or conducive towards that.

I'm glad you like NoR. I don't mind you either.

Edited by Opportunity

We are not forcing our ally NG to stay, this has been said in the thread by NG posters, the situation you mentioned was a group surrender, this time it is different and it is something that does not sit well with Nordreichers.  I have no idea in which direction it will go, we will just have to wait and see.

Before IRON declared (worst secret ever). I had a funny laugh about it actually. About 2 hours after a successful spy op got a message from Blade "Someone spying on you?" Replied back yeah you. Then the response of no we are getting spied on too top tier probably DBDC. It was pretty funny actually seeing most of them sit in PM during our "war".

Got a message about this a week ago but guess who didn't check their inbox *facepalm*. 

However, I'm assuming you're referring to this? 

Blade 619 of Antropomorphica
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations

ditchboy00 of Ditchopia
Siberian Tiger Alliance

11/27/2013 12:14:11 PM
to
2013-12-04

Reason:
Someone spied you?

http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/war?nation1=40973

We were having issues with DBDC spying on us around that time so I asked you seeing you'd had an undisclosed attack. I am more than happy for Admin to disclose my spy logs in their entirety and should my recollection be incorrect I am happy to be mauled by whatever you choose to throw at me - voiding my membership to IRON.

Edited by Blade 619