Announcement From the War Front On TLR

bcortell

No, it's because you backstabbed their ally. The issue is compounded by the fact that they actually entered this war in defense of the same common ally you and them have that you backstabbed.

Or did you think everybody forgot about that already? It's gonna take at least a couple of years, mate.

In the mean time, let's turn this into the 69th thread about how IRON is literally the anti-christ. I'm sure you guys have a million more fresh arguments in stock.

Edited by ccabal86

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your site also proves that several nations lost a !@#$load of NS from that same tier and far above it.

But let's focus more on the fact that IRON spent months hiding from DBDC and wouldn't even help Valhalla. How's that for hiding a top tier

Shows just how much you know about anything IRON-Valhalla related. Consider staying away from the post button.

Just some more stats for those that want them, versus me just linking a few of the nations that were the TLR upper tier:

Prewar TLR:

By NS:

125K+ 3

100-125k 1

75k - 100k 13

By tech:

15k+ 1

10k-15k 3

Postwar TLR:

By NS:

125K+ 0   (-3)

100-125k 0  (-1)

75k - 100k 5 (-8)

By tech:

15k+ 0 (-1)

10k-15k 0 (-3)

So, I don't personally buy into the notion that TLR hit their upper tier as mentioned, and would give them credit for using it, but I am always curious to hear more about the topic, and maybe I will change my mind.  After all there must be people who know more about it and can help me understand better what happened.

You can't just post numbers without any concrete evidence.

Can you list those nations with their nation links please?

Because as far as I know, I can't remember seeing any TLR nations in my range apart from like 1 that fought throughout the whole war.

Edited by Samus

RON fought well. Now they can declare on another AA helping their ally. How about NoR?

Meh, as bad as IRON may be seen as some circles, you don't really have a right to talk. NoR hasn't had a proper foreign affairs identity of their own since the end of MJ.

Shows just how much you know about anything IRON-Valhalla related. Consider staying away from the post button.

I know that whether they requested it or not, letting them get destroyed on their own is bad voodoo. Huh, seems like there's a lot of that from IRON/Val this war. Edited by Neo Uruk

Because as far as I know, I can't remember seeing any TLR nations in my range apart from like 1 that fought throughout the whole war.

They had a handful out. [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=333665]This guy[/url] was ~120k NS before the war iirc.

You're really tempting fate (and bcortell) by trying to fact check hartfw.

Good luck with that one.

I already included the links to 2, and noted a third guy from the above 10k tech club that deleted.  Would it help if I expanded the NS breakdown to show that being a direct quote from IRON's MoD Blade? I can do that.

If there is a reasonable way to convince you of what reality is, I'm happy to engage in it.  I've been pointing out the top TLR nations for 2 months now, so really, no reason for peace to change it.

Don't remember seeing sounds awful anecdotal. Got solid proof?

Thanks everyone. One of these days we'll pick a team and duke it out with the DoD guys(just as I had planned?). Alas, war is not so generous. Happy rebuilding to us all.

P.S. Somewhere in here is also a free message about power change in TLR. All hail Stefano :wub:

He already gave you links to two of the three above 125k.  The Third was Spayne (who deleted).  My nation was the other one above 100k.  

Sorry about your fuzzy memory.  You should try ginkgo biloba.

Dude, your IRON's entire 'top tier'  hid in PM before the war even started.

My site proves this: http://cybernations.lyricalz.com

Fixed that for you.

Meh, as bad as IRON may be seen as some circles, you don't really have a right to talk. NoR hasn't had a proper foreign affairs identity of their own since the end of MJ.

Remind me when we refused to help an ally who had been attacked AND responded to its request by attacking the AA that helped said ally? Never.

As for post-MJ, we attacked LSF and used allies to stop them from receiving help. Forgot that?

I know TOP feels liberated post-MK but keep it cool, guys.

Understandable that you don't remember. You were probably too busy while in PM.  Can be confirmed by checking your site: http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/nation/254470

Sarkin, looks like others took care of it. 

Your Minister of Defence was spying on STA nations and then trying to tell us it was DBDC doing a preraid check on us to get us to hide in peace mode. Now you go and complain about nations in peace mode. Oh IRON....

Dude, your entire 'top tier' (I shouldn't even call it that, it's more of a middle tier) hid in PM before the war even started.

My site proves this: http://cybernations.lyricalz.com

Your entire top tier hid in peace mode for the duration of the conflict, as well as your entire middle/lower tier couldn't stagger a thing. You have 370 nations and you couldn't keep an alliance a fourth of your size nation count wise (less) staggered for !@#$, with the help of several other alliances.

Impressive stuff, especially when coupled with:

Your Minister of Defence was spying on STA nations and then trying to tell us it was DBDC doing a preraid check on us to get us to hide in peace mode. Now you go and complain about nations in peace mode. Oh IRON....

Edited by Bob

Is this for real because holy shit