A Message from the Emperor of the New Pacific Order

You seriously think that we would be seriously involved in plotting to roll another alliance after the target we put on our own backs after EQ? Ask Caliph, Tywinn, whoever you want in your coalition we knew right when EQ ended that we were going to be at least the secondary if not the primary target of the next war to get rolled. Now why would we then go out to scheme to such an extent knowing that everyone who didn't get what they wanted out of EQ wanted our head on a platter?

Which is exactly why yous would have been supporting the "roll Polar" campaign so the target on your back was moved.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof nobody needs to talk to you. NPO did not in any way support a "roll Polar v245" war. They, of course, would have helped their allies, but it was not their plan to have an aggressive war against Polar.

If you think that then you have no idea what goes on. NG/NSO needed NPO in order to even have an attempt at pulling off a war against Polaris. NPO brought in many alliances that NG/NSO simply could not bring in no matter how hard they try. They needed NPO's endorsement of the aggressive war, not just support. They may not have planned it, but they sure as hell helped.

Which is exactly why yous would have been supporting the "roll Polar" campaign so the target on your back was moved.

Daenarys hit the nail on the head. NPOs paranoia this war is not new. Instead of reintigrating into the community, NPO chose fear and their allies schemed against Polar as a result of that attitude.

NPO simply has to learn how to be a team player. That means when youre on the court pass the ball and assist sometimes. Cant be a flagship if you have no rudder.

No... we knew how bad of a position we were in if you didn't notice everyone involved made it very clear, from TOP and Umb to IRON and Polar not to mention everyone else. When that many people say you screwed up and you're going to pay for it you don't go around looking for how to go after others. We know when our back is against a wall and know that aggravating the situation more only makes it worse so yeah you're really oblivious if you're that blind to reality IC.

Daenarys hit the nail on the head. NPOs paranoia this war is not new. Instead of reintigrating into the community, NPO chose fear and their allies schemed against Polar as a result of that attitude.

NPO simply has to learn how to be a team player. That means when youre on the court pass the ball and assist sometimes. Cant be a flagship if you have no rudder.

When Tywinn's agreeing with you it just proves my point more.

If you think that then you have no idea what goes on. NG/NSO needed NPO in order to even have an attempt at pulling off a war against Polaris. NPO brought in many alliances that NG/NSO simply could not bring in no matter how hard they try. They needed NPO's endorsement of the aggressive war, not just support. They may not have planned it, but they sure as hell helped.

Which alliances, exactly, would have been pulled in by NPO that NG wouldn't have pulled in? Possibly AI. Remember, TPF and US were slated to be in your coalition. Edited by Neo Uruk

No... we knew how bad of a position we were in if you didn't notice everyone involved made it very clear, from TOP and Umb to IRON and Polar not to mention everyone else. When that many people say you screwed up and you're going to pay for it you don't go around looking for how to go after others. We know when our back is against a wall and know that aggravating the situation more only makes it worse so yeah you're really oblivious if you're that blind to reality IC.

Its the three stooges, Farrin, Steve and Rayvon. When one gets it right, the other two mess it up.

I think if they got white peace they wouldn't be after revenge, but giving them terms would give them good reason to do so. If NPO got white peace, they would want to avoid perceptions of old. If they are given terms, it would show even when they give white peace like in the Equilibrium War, it doesn't matter to those who oppose them.

I dont think those setting terms care about what this future NPO can do. They'll have to win a war first.

Proof nobody needs to talk to you. NPO did not in any way support a "roll Polar v245" war. They, of course, would have helped their allies, but it was not their plan to have an aggressive war against Polar.

Yet here you are talking to me. Are all the members in the NSO jokes? All those on the OWF most certainly are.

They knew about rolling Polar and most likely supported it as those going after them would have wanted NPO's blessing first. I'lld say they're a accessory to roll Polar, just as liable as those wanting to roll Polar.

C&G was incredibly tight with their coalition's "leaders" of those days, so I mean. Yeah. You could say that, but it's like saying I can't post here without Rayvon's consent.

No they weren't tight with the coalition leader's of that war and they wouldn't have received reparations. 

I dont think those setting terms care about what this future NPO can do. They'll have to win a war first.

The reason they are trying to set terms on NPO is to try limiting what NPO is capable of in the future, so that implies they do care.

No they weren't tight with the coalition leader's of that war and they wouldn't have received reparations.

Oh, right, Umbrella was apparently the backbone and doing the most damage or whatever. That's why MK bitched so much.

It was obvious TOP/Umb were out to get yous which I'm sure helped forge the TOP/NpO treaty. You let down most of everyone else in the Eq side of that war but I dont think any of them wanted to roll you for it. Even during the Eq war, your allies and I'm pretty sure NPO were crying how NpO hit TLR and chained in NG on the losing side. After those actions yous were trying to set up the next war and make Polar the main target for honoring a treaty. Looks like the tables have turned huh.

The reason they are trying to set terms on NPO is to try limiting what NPO is capable of in the future, so that implies they do care.

Perhaps but they dont exactly have much fire power directed at NPO considering recently  they've been dealing more damge than taking . The US bloc/GOD are being well attended to. Maybe its to prolong the war so that others may suffer. It could be true considering how much the US bloc have let down the Polar coalition that have more AA's that like them. Plus I remeber seeing all the chest thumping from them which probably done them no favors. Those egos were deflated pretty quick once the full force came upon them.

It was obvious TOP/Umb were out to get yous which I'm sure helped forge the TOP/NpO treaty. You let down most of everyone else in the Eq side of that war but I dont think any of them wanted to roll you for it. Even during the Eq war, your allies and I'm pretty sure NPO were crying how NpO hit TLR and chained in NG on the losing side. After those actions yous were trying to set up the next war and make Polar the main target for honoring a treaty. Looks like the tables have turned huh.

You just made my point. When all those alliances and their allies are looking to roll us, and IRON is clear they are moving more to your side away from us with the way EQ turned out there aren't that many other spheres in the treaty web to be ready to go against you. We even had our own allies, TIO, NATO, and TPF telling us if things played out differently they were going to be in your coalition we knew the worst thing we could be doing was plotting and scheming.

C&G could have imposed their will in Grudge. They didn't decide to take anything personally in DH-NPO despite having the clear upper hand.

You could argue that it would be political suicide; you could also make the case here as the "NPO is gonna get us" forecast could easily become a self-fulfilling prophecy should everyone involve feel slighted enough.

C&G enabled reps over $2 Billion, several thousand tech, etc etc from alliances "who just honored treaties."  Same difference.  C&G are not moral AAs in any sense of the word and no one, including themselves, honestly believes them to be nor will we ever, so give it a rest, it's stupid and you're stupid.

Oh, right, Umbrella was apparently the backbone and doing the most damage or whatever. That's why MK !@#$%*ed so much.

MK wasn't in C&G during that war.

Edit: and no, we declared war on MCXA and KoN during that war, which I hardly think the backbone of your coalition would have been doing.

Edited by Tick1

C&G enabled reps over $2 Billion, several thousand tech, etc etc from alliances "who just honored treaties."  Same difference.  C&G are not moral AAs in any sense of the word and no one, including themselves, honestly believes them to be nor will we ever, so give it a rest, it's stupid and you're stupid.

So enabling reps is the same as asking for reps? Camera pans back to you guys saying TOP has not been asking for reps...

MK wasn't in C&G during that war.

Edit: and no, we declared war on MCXA during that war which I would hardly think the backbone of your coalition would have been doing.

I was mostly referencing DH-NPO. My bad. Grudge is a little looser and I only listed it first because it was more recent. Edited by Neo Uruk

I was mostly referencing DH-NPO. My bad. Grudge is a little looser and I only listed it first because it was more recent.

It's funny that you mention DH-NPO war considering we had to force NPO out of PM in that war too. Ironic that the surrender discussion is on forcing them to stay in PM this war. 

Edit: Also GOONS were the only people that received any sort of reparation in that war. I doubt we'd have levied for any for C&G considering the outcome of it, but you'd have to ask Roq, Sardonic or Archon.

Edited by Tick1

They knew about rolling Polar and most likely supported it as those going after them would have wanted NPO's blessing first. I'lld say they're a accessory to roll Polar, just as liable as those wanting to roll Polar.

Whilst it is very nice to justify "liability" only on the basis of speculation, in this case your speculation is wrong, and NPO actually spoke up against the plan to roll Polar.

Granted, that was more because we thought the CB was !@#$ and that it wasn't strategically wise rather than any genuine love for Polaris, and had those issues been addressed we would probably have been on board, but most alliances would be willing to jump on an Ally's cause with a good CB and a strategic imperative.

It's funny that you mention DH-NPO war considering we had to force NPO out of PM in that war too. Ironic that the surrender discussion is on forcing them to stay in PM this war. 

Edit: Also GOONS were the only people that received any sort of reparation in that war. I doubt we'd have levied for any for C&G considering the outcome of it, but you'd have to ask Roq, Sardonic or Archon.

It's also funny why NPO doesn't use PM anymore than anyone else yet keeps getting forced out of it.  MHA barely dropped score during Dave War through PM tactics, Sparta PM'd everything above 80K and basically kept it there, etc, etc.

So why is it always NPO getting forced out of PM?  Oh right, because when NPO is on the winning side they wouldn't stand for something so stupid, but all the AA's who benefit from NPO not being a jackass, turn around and pull this stunt when the tables are reversed.

Stupid terms are stupid, unfortunately brute force can ram through stupid terms, and for some unholy reason enough good people are supporting this monstrosity that you will end up getting them.

6 month old chat logs of a questionable nature = preemptive aggressive strike/not "taking it lying down" ?

6 month old chat logs of a questionable nature of two leaders long-since uninvolved [Caustic was soon after removed from gov/Dilber disappeared when he [ooc]returned to America[/ooc]; an outdated discussion of aggression; false logs; and lots of fear we might pull it off ... That first point of no longer involved leaders is about the time where they [NpO] recognize in their DoW that NPO/NG was making different obvious moves (by way of "making amends") but there's no mention of the Sith ambassadors who were entirely ignored during the exact same phase and shift in our plans over here -- ie. when we went from 25 aggro/75 defensive [in other words, still entertaining ideas if there was anything worthwhile to discuss] to 100% defensive.

I think if they got white peace they wouldn't be after revenge, but giving them terms would give them good reason to do so. If NPO got white peace, they would want to avoid perceptions of old. If they are given terms, it would show even when they give white peace like in the Equilibrium War, it doesn't matter to those who oppose them.

And the cycle shall not be broken, even when Pacifica tries.

Yet here you are talking to me. Are all the members in the NSO jokes? All those on the OWF most certainly are.

They care 100% what 'future NPO' can do, otherwise they wouldn't be so up in their face.

Yeah, you're right. Talking to you does make Neo more of a joke - he should really stop. It's about as bad as dealing with Tywin.

Yes they knew about talking of rolling Polar, you're about a year behind on that one and no it didn't require a 'blessing' to do so; you can't really be an 'accessory to murder' [akin to 'rolling'] when one is not committed, there's certainly a 'conspiracy' afoot, but only the mad and paranoid lash out at conspiracies and art. Edited by Rayvon

This is very false. NPO government wanted nothing to do with the roll Polar idea and it's one of  the biggest reasons nothing ever happened. The people who wanted to roll NpO got frustrated enough that most left NG and formed BF1.