Clerical Notice and Official Declaration of War

Mogar

bysTH0d.jpg

A Royal Ariana Grande Empire Announcement

It has come to my attention I have never explicitly posted DoWs on the majority of those I consider myself at war with, I will correct this now.

RAGE is currently at war with: ODN, GATO, R&R, NSO, NPO, and Nordreich, as well as any other alliance that would like to be.

I hope this helps, and prevents any further whining in my query windows for not being official.

Signed for Royal Ariana Grande Empire,

Mogar - Emperor of the Empire, Admiral of the Ariana Armada, Minister of Mogar Affairs, Minister of Attention, CN's Psychologist, Captain Planet Emeritus, First!, Master of Amsging, Banned for your Sins, King of Notaries, Destroyer of the Low Tier, Excellent Gif Story Teller, bohemian inter-communal icon, Worst Annie NA, Dat Ashe, putting pennies in his paypal, <+Tela[Echelon]> Mogar is the new Hegemony, All Around Nice Guy, Also Hello Electron Sponge.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though this obliviously public knowledge, and even though I bleed in agreement with Mogar most other instances thus far— I fail to to receive any joy in the news that such a great alliance like Nordreich was dragged into this darn war. I can only wish that this war ends swiftly and with minimal damage to that wonderful bunch of fellas. But that is just my personal take on these things.

We're at war with each other?

Huh.

In other news, you managed to get Nordreich to make an appearance. How dreadful.

I do pray that you will enlighten me about how Nordreich is simply bursting at the seams with such a horde of unsavory players? Nordlanders are not the most politically correct, or even the preempt most leaders in the future of tomorrow, but you have to give them more ground then your trying to let-on. I have spoken to you on a previous occasion in the Internet Relay Chat, Herneo. Allot me a requite into your mindset, will you?

My personal who is at war with who has been updated, thank you.

I do pray that you will enlighten me about how Nordreich is simply bursting at the seams with such a horde of unsavory players? Nordlanders are not the most politically correct, or even the preempt most leaders in the future of tomorrow, but you have to give them more ground then your trying to let-on. I have spoken to you on a previous occasion in the Internet Relay Chat, Herneo. Allot me a requite into your mindset, will you?

[OOC]: This is a great bit. Keep it up.

I don't think he made any such implication, especially the one you have proposed that he made.

I don't think he made any such implication, especially the one you have proposed that he made.

What a resounding and abject choice of words you've chosen to defend Hereno's most unfortunate statement with, Lysergide. I'm sorely unimpressed. You come to defend him championing a supposed "implication," but that is quite the point: he himself was quoted promoting an implication about the members of the Nordreich. Hereno spoke so commonly concerning his own unpleasant insulation:

We're at war with each other?

Huh.

In other news, you managed to get Nordreich to make an appearance. How dreadful.

How so absolutely dreadful indeed, Lysergide. Who would want the poor and wretched denizens of Nordreich to show their person here, in this thread nevertheless? We should have all been spared the indignation of having to lower our patrician gazes on those ragged Germans. So damned be the ignoble players who could dare to think otherwise (or speak against it). So, I beg your pardon now, Lysergide.

Edited by Malkavian

What a resounding and abject choice of words you've chosen to defend Hereno's most unfortunate statement with, Lysergide. I'm sorely unimpressed. You come to defend him championing a supposed "implication," but that is quite the point: he himself was quoted promoting an implication about the members of the Nordreich. Hereno spoke so commonly concerning his own unpleasant insulation:

How so absolutely dreadful indeed, Lysergide. Who would want the poor and wretched denizens of Nordreich to show their person here, in this thread nevertheless? We should have all been spared the indignation of having to lower our patrician gazes on those ragged Germans. So damned be the ignoble players who could dare to think otherwise (or speak against it). So, I beg your pardon now, Lysergide.

I will give you respect where respect is due, you have a great ability to grasp at straws where there are none. But you do it well, so please continue, you do have a good thing going for you, and you have a lot of talent and potential. Hopefully you will go places.

I will give you respect where respect is due, you have a great ability to grasp at straws where there are none. But you do it well, so please continue, you do have a good thing going for you, and you have a lot of talent and potential. Hopefully you will go places.

Welcome to Cyber Nations: if you don't play the game intending to be some bohemian inter-communal icon, you've misunderstood the entire point of the game.

I like Nordreich so much that I think you should go join them.

I do pray that you will enlighten me about how Nordreich is simply bursting at the seams with such a horde of unsavory players?

That was quite a jump from what he said to what you read, Spartan.