Announcement from R&R

EgoFreaky

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So TOP, are you ging to come out of peacemode or will we see one of your lapdogs doing the heavy lifting as usual?

We are going to fight your many war ready nations in our engagement range.

This goes much deeper than that, you fool! You may have forgotten your treachery in OUT, but we haven't!

Care to elaborate? Cause I have no clue what that's about.

I wondered when R&R would join the battle. I feel sorry for their allies who would have been expecting them...a month ago. Well, here's to your token effort.

So you feel for no one? Because none of our allies expected us a month ago. If people wanted us in sooner they should have hit our MDP+ allies sooner.

Anyway, give yourself some credit, get a few more nations out of PM and maybe TOP can be a bit more than a token effort.  

I wondered when R&R would join the battle. I feel sorry for their allies who would have been expecting them...a month ago. Well, here's to your token effort.

I'm sure NATO and TIO are reassured (and not at all patronised) by TOP's concern for their wellbeing. :P

[spoiler]But seriously, you wanted R&R to aggressively attack the bloc of one of our closest allies a month ago, while people were giving that front every chance of closing down without too much drama or hysteria? I mean, no-one had attacked NATO or TIO, so I can see why you think that was a missed opportunity.[/spoiler]

I'm sure NATO and TIO are reassured (and not at all patronised) by TOP's concern for their wellbeing. :P

[spoiler]But seriously, you wanted R&R to aggressively attack the bloc of one of our closest allies a month ago, while people were giving that front every chance of closing down without too much drama or hysteria? I mean, no-one had attacked NATO or TIO, so I can see why you think that was a missed opportunity.[/spoiler]

Yeah, besides if anyone is going to mock R&R's war effort and personal hygiene it's going to be me!

Our lapdogs will show you why we don't need to come out of peace mode.

I've comprised a poem for TOP:

Platypii, why oh why?

Leave thy burrow on this foolish path

Without the ability to do math

We fight the big guys, you proclaim

however by the end of the day

your coalition mates say

crying into their beers

TOP, WHY NO FIGHT IN ALL TIERS?

Edited by berbers

Care to elaborate? Cause I have no clue what that's about.

So you feel for no one? Because none of our allies expected us a month ago. If people wanted us in sooner they should have hit our MDP+ allies sooner.

Anyway, give yourself some credit, get a few more nations out of PM and maybe TOP can be a bit more than a token effort.  

But how could we do that to all those demilitarized defcon 5 no navy nations you have?

I've comprised a poem for TOP:

Platypii, why oh why?

Leave thy burrow on this foolish path

Without the ability to do math

We fight the big guys, you proclaim

however by the end of the day

your coalition mates say

crying into their beers

TOP, WHY NO FIGHT IN ALL TIERS?

Down with Humpy, up with Berby.

But how could we do that to all those demilitarized defcon 5 no navy nations you have?

Easy, let me explain:

You send out a message to your nations to follow these steps:

1. log in to your nation. 

2. go to 'edit my nation'

3. look for 'War/Peace Preference'

4. change it to warmode

5. click 'save changes'

6. pick one or more of these totally incompetent R&R nations

7. declare war on them

OR, maybe you would want a guide more suitable for TOP?

1. talk big on the OWF

2. call in someone else to do the work.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=199463

A guy with 10k tech has only 1 nuke while you send him on offensive. What's he waiting for?

Well, he is out of peace mode which is more than 1/3 of TOP's nations have achieved this war. He doesn't have a WRC either so I wonder if he's one of the "WRC and nukes hurt my tax collection" crowd.