Announcement from R&R

EgoFreaky

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this being played up as some epic grudge match?

Is it? I don't think there is a real grudge between TOP and R&R.. I doubt anyone in either alliance will cry over this though.. Even if it's just because it's 2 old big alliances that (though never really having been great friends) have never fought before. 

More fun that way. And also berbers. Definitely berbers.

Is it? I don't think there is a real grudge between TOP and R&R.. I doubt anyone in either alliance will cry over this though.. Even if it's just because it's 2 old big alliances that (though never really having been great friends) have never fought before.

I didn't think there was. But, I suppose I just mean the overflowing excitement/anticipation- fair point though.

Good hunting R&R. Everyone has treaties. Others used yours to put you in a box. It's nice to see you break out of said box. Some of your friends won't be happy with you but they made their choice to enter on the opposite side a month ago. If they're really your friends, they'll be there when it's over.

Why is this being played up as some epic grudge match?

Alliances don't traditionally attack other alliances because they're happy with them. Edited by Monroe

I mean, WarriorSoul definitely sounds a lil butthurt.