TPF Declaration of War

Where did I comment on IAA's fight during that war? I said specifically that they fought at NSO's side prior to disbanding. I may be wrong but considering you are lumping yourselves in with NPO when discussing IAA's two disbandments, it seems that you are insinuating that NSO warred IAA until they disbanded (which is what NPO did). That is as far from the truth as anything gets. 

As for TPF, I am having some pleasant chats with the two who hit me and as for getting shafted, MI6 wanted to be countered mate. We are celebrating that we got hit by TPF. So I am not sure what you are going on about. As far as anything else, war is war. We will fight where needed and whoever we need to. We are ripping through NPO quite well despite being countered and we are now starting to do more damage to TPF than the first day, thanks mostly to nukes. 

NSO has passed the 1 million damage marker. We are closing in but are still a bit of a ways off. The counters that have come from your side are on TOP leaving Polaris and Fark to continue to ravage y'all. Fark has no one but NSO to focus on, while Polaris is also hitting NPO. What is amusing is US picked an alliance they probably thought was a weak link and ended up choosing wrong. MI6 was thought to be a weak link and wow, did y'all end up wrong. 

But please continue on with your current thought process. MI6 is here to win and here to stay.

Slight correct here. MI6 wan't chosen because they were thought to be the weak. Nobody wants to be the guy that gets pulled into a war via treaties then skirts around the edges. XX wasn't an option for us, so that left TOP. We gotta deflected a tick and the result is this discussion.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things I'd like to clarify though we're getting perilously off topic.

IAA was dead before that last war.  The outside world didn't know it.  But most of us did.  It was a hollow shell incapable of much.  A leadership change was needed to finally put it to sleep.  You're probably familiar with the internals and why our involvement was a bluff that never should've been called.  If not I can discuss it with you privately.  I won't say there weren't elements that annoyed the hell out of me that were cowardly, overly pedantic, or even overtly supported Legion.  But almost none of those folks are in MI6.   And that is a good thing.

Second I like NSO.  They fought well in that war.  I am sure they are fighting well in this war.  They have a good war culture.  And hopefully we can get some of that in MI6.  I am sad in the months I was away from things that the relationship between the two alliances got so bad.  On the other hand this world does need drama to help it stay exciting.  So in that regard it is not that bad of a thing.

Third.  While of course there are frustrations and occasional point of venting compared to the last half dozen wars or so I have been in there is actually at least internally very little drama.  The complaint level is low and people are on the whole pleased with the war and enjoying their various fights.  That is always subject to change as a few weeks pass.

As much as I appreciate Chimaera's antagonism, he's just not that proficient as a bad guy.

I am sad in the months I was away from things that the relationship between the two alliances got so bad.  On the other hand this world does need drama to help it stay exciting.  So in that regard it is not that bad of a thing.

You can pretty much single-handedly thank Chimmy for that. For the most part, we like the rest of you - and some of the OWF banter makes it that much more enjoyable (hi Doch). He's just never should have said a word towards us (especially the chosen, uninstigated words in the venues he chose to use). As Cairna said, he's not that proficient as a 'bad guy' -- he's just a bad guy.

Slight correct here. MI6 wan't chosen because they were thought to be the weak. Nobody wants to be the guy that gets pulled into a war via treaties then skirts around the edges. XX wasn't an option for us, so that left TOP. We gotta deflected a tick and the result is this discussion.

I was just going from everything I heard, particularly pre-war. Too many figured we were weak, ill-prepared for war, and likely to disband quickly. 

You can pretty much single-handedly thank Chimmy for that. For the most part, we like the rest of you - and some of the OWF banter makes it that much more enjoyable (hi Doch). He's just never should have said a word towards us (especially the chosen, uninstigated words in the venues he chose to use). As Cairna said, he's not that proficient as a 'bad guy' -- he's just a bad guy.

Hi. I just like to have fun on the owf. I truly don't care much about anything when it comes to here because it is usually unimportant crap anyways. I am glad people enjoy my posts and enjoy bantering with me. Tis what I go for. Seriously. If someone gets way to serious, takes all the fun out of it and makes it a chore. 

You know nothing Doch Snow ;)

den*

Yes Doch, IAA fought valiantly in Legion, fighting all 12 of their declared wars (6 of which were by Taget), and disbanded afterwards despite being untouched by counters.

Don't get me wrong, i just love seeing MI6 getting shafted in their own coalition they helped build, and lurking in your public chan confirms that you know you're getting shafted too, and that's probably not going to change :P. Bravo to TPF for taking advantage of this, as it's unlikely they'll face too much resistance. I know NSO and TPF have had their share of disagreements (especially between leaders, to say the least, heheh), but that doesn't mean we can't all enjoy watching TPF having its way with MI6 or recognizing the difficult spot they were put in.

[spoiler]

Also, the butthurt is so evident it's delicious. 

[/spoiler]

the full 8 inches of shaft has no mercy on mi6 this war

To be fair most of us don't care about you either way. Not to sound like Non Grata in that respect but most of us just roll our eyes and laugh when Chimmy the choo choo train changa and herpederpeno have their bi-daily word exchange.

To be fair most of us don't care about you either way. Not to sound like Non Grata in that respect but most of us just roll our eyes and laugh when Chimmy the choo choo train changa and herpederpeno have their bi-daily word exchange.

This. Some of us join in because it's either this or jerk off and we've already done it like 5 times before that so it's like fuck it you know? But you guys are a good 6th option and I appreciate that.

Wow, you bit so hard.

Everyone probably knows that when MI6 was founded, NSO was neutral to you, perhaps some were even in favor of establishing relations with you. Then we got some logs of Chim shitting on us, we shat back, all of this is fun poo-flinging, and oh my god I can't believe I got logical and rational responses to something so obviously dumb. You guys, masta, Chim et al, make good enjoyable sparring partners of the OWF and behind our forums, and that's how we all like it i'm sure.

also, <3 ya Taget.

Wow, you bit so hard.

Everyone probably knows that when MI6 was founded, NSO was neutral to you, perhaps some were even in favor of establishing relations with you. Then we got some logs of Chim shitting on us, we shat back, all of this is fun poo-flinging, and oh my god I can't believe I got logical and rational responses to something so obviously dumb. You guys, masta, Chim et al, make good enjoyable sparring partners of the OWF and behind our forums, and that's how we all like it i'm sure.

also, <3 ya Taget.

Well, you didn't. Rayvon got us to be completely honest. You, like most of your alliance, continued to be irrelevant with your thumb up your arse piggybacking on one of the few competent members of NSO.

Edited by Believland

Wow, you bit so hard.

also, <3 ya Taget

cool story bro, you should write a novel about it

MI6 needed a rival.  NSO is easily instigated.  It wasn't difficult for me to put two and two together.  If you think this is anything personal, you're reading a bit much into it, Rayvon.

This world is boring if you don't have someone to constantly argue with/fight against. 

Can people not refer to MI6 as IAA or IAA v2 or whatever

I was allied to IAA and it's an insult to their memory

Wait, what? I like a lot of people in TIO but really? I was in TIO mate. I was in IAA v2 as well. MI6 is far and away better than both those alliances. And if you think we are not a stalwart ally, well why don't you just look at the war effort thus far. 

MI6 needed a rival.  NSO is easily instigated.  It wasn't difficult for me to put two and two together.  If you think this is anything personal, you're reading a bit much into it, Rayvon.

This world is boring if you don't have someone to constantly argue with/fight against. 

.. NSO is your rival. Not MI6's :P

NSO has passed the 1 million damage marker. We are closing in but are still a bit of a ways off. The counters that have come from your side are on TOP leaving Polaris and Fark to continue to ravage y'all. Fark has no one but NSO to focus on, while Polaris is also hitting NPO. What is amusing is US picked an alliance they probably thought was a weak link and ended up choosing wrong. MI6 was thought to be a weak link and wow, did y'all end up wrong.

I'm a bit late, but this is wrong. At the point NATO/TIO's MDoAP treaties with NPO were activated, NPO had been countered by MI6 and by Sparta, via an oA with what initially appeared to be a ghost DoW by Polar. We were requested to counter Sparta, and we did. In some respects, it would have been easier to counter MI6 instead - not because of choosing a 'weak link', but because of the politics - but that is not what was requested, and it would not have been a good use for our NS. Ultimately, the Polar/TOP coalition did not give us a lot of choice due to their choice of initial counters for NPO, which is their prerogative obviously.