A War on Terror: GOP Retaliates in Defense of Neutrality

Rooman33

Rooman, you were a 311K NS nation at the beginning of this, somewhere ranked in the top 15 of all nations.  if you are going to continue to cry about being "down-declared" (this isn't TE man, nobody cares) at least quit posting about beating on nations you "down'declared" on who were 100K NS below you.

MK forum is open for anyone to join now that the alliance has disbanded.  All CN related posts have been archived and are available for viewing.  You can see the discussion, the vote, the targets...and if that thread isn't available yet I am sure we can get someone to make it available.  Two to three weeks was the plan.  Whether you choose to believe it or not, doesn't change the fact it is the truth.  There are some nations who just don't care anymore and will continue to reside on the MQ AA and hit whoever they want until they are destroyed or deleted.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite part is how nobody mentioned this magical 2-3 week time period until after Mushquaeda was blown up :/

Psssh, fleeing the AA? We always intended to do that, serious.

Did you actually expect us to come out and tell the plan to everyone? I know you're not the brightest crayon in the box but come on... It's much funnier to have half the world shit its own pants and the other half -wrongly- speculating about what we have up our sleeve.

dolphins-rampant-001.jpg

Edited by potato

My favourite part is how nobody mentioned this magical 2-3 week time period until after Mushquaeda was blown up :/

Psssh, fleeing the AA? We always intended to do that, serious.

Yup, I'm sure they would have just deleted and gone away after 2-3 weeks if nobody had countered and they had put a good beating on TDO and still had their nations largely intact.  And of course they'd have fled the MQ affiliation en masse at this point even if they were not getting thumped.  Yup.  All very logical.  For sure.

Neutral noobs talking tough is just the contribution we need.  More more more please. 

For the record, the damage you are doing to the mushies is irrelevant as in completely unimportant.  They don't have a future.  The damage they are doing to you however, now that is damage that is forever, my favourite kind of damages.  Maybe you need to put that e-wang away and stop waving it around and actually sit back and evaluate both your war effort and your attitude.  Your neutralness is slipping and now you just sound like every other child who doesn't get a bike for their birthday.

Is the damage your allies in CCC are putting on MQ also "irrelevant as in completely unimportant"?

Is the damage your allies in CCC are putting on MQ also "irrelevant as in completely unimportant"?

I am sure that statement is just as relevant to CCC as it is GOP and all others attacking MQ and DBDC. Jumping on a collection of nations who, for the most part, have no issue losing their infra and have no post conflict political positioning to worry about only serves our cause. At best a few among us will be staying around to continue playing. Your alliances all have chips down on the next conflict, including the rats trying to jump the Pacifican ship (TPF). Losing hundreds of tech, thousands of infra, and a good chunk of your warchests only hurts you and your alliance down the road. The damage you do to MQ does very little to any political actor remaining in this game in the long run as the number of nations in MQ is quite unsubstantial. 

I am sure that statement is just as relevant to CCC as it is GOP and all others attacking MQ and DBDC. Jumping on a collection of nations who, for the most part, have no issue losing their infra and have no post conflict political positioning to worry about only serves our cause. At best a few among us will be staying around to continue playing. Your alliances all have chips down on the next conflict, including the rats trying to jump the Pacifican ship (TPF). Losing hundreds of tech, thousands of infra, and a good chunk of your warchests only hurts you and your alliance down the road. The damage you do to MQ does very little to any political actor remaining in this game in the long run as the number of nations in MQ is quite unsubstantial. 

You way overestimate the damage you inflicted, at least in the cases I'm aware of outside of the very upper tier.  My warchest for example was barely scratched by our little dust up.  Hundreds of tech can be made up in a few weeks easily.  Infra comes and goes, and you are well aware of.

Did you actually expect us to come out and tell the plan to everyone? I know you're not the brightest crayon in the box but come on... It's much funnier to have half the world shit its own pants and the other half -wrongly- speculating about what we have up our sleeve.

dolphins-rampant-001.jpg

There is also a part of the world that couldn't give rats ass about neutrals or what MK/MQ have up their sleeve.

You way overestimate the damage you inflicted, at least in the cases I'm aware of outside of the very upper tier.  My warchest for example was barely scratched by our little dust up.  Hundreds of tech can be made up in a few weeks easily.  Infra comes and goes, and you are well aware of.

You lost 1000 tech, 2k land, and close to 4k infra in our dust up, bud. To get to your previous infra level, you're lookin at a pretty good investment out of your warchest and at least 3 weeks of full slot usage.   

Edited by tamerlane

You lost 1000 tech, 2k land, and close to 4k infra in our dust up, bud. To get to your previous infra level, you're lookin at a pretty good investment out of your warchest and at least 3 weeks of full slot usage.   

You were the one that referenced hundreds of tech, so I just went with it.  It'll dent my warchest a little to bump the infra up, but not a big deal.  Land, meh.  I don't see my ability to fight the next war being impacted noticeably, but I understand you want to find solace as you get knocked down further by some good folks from FARK.  Now, your warchest must be getting rather low, though I give you credit for starting to put troops out on the battlefield now.

Edited by Link Gaetz

Consider this a verbal warning to all involved in the thread to stop speaking out of character (OOC) in this in character (IC) section of the forums. This includes references to "pixels," "deleting," "playing," "the game," or even "IC posting."

There is also a part of the world that couldn't give rats ass about neutrals or what MK/MQ have up their sleeve.

That part of the world should stay away from a thread discussing just that though. 

Gentle Persons

First I respect GOP for coming in to defend what they believe in.

Second I respect the fighting skills of DBDC and the amount of damage they can hand out.

Third Mushqueda for all the bravado displayed is not the cause of GOPs decline in NS it is DBDC.

Fourth Mushqueda not DBDC posted the call to Jihad and if this was discussed on the MK forums DBDC was not part of that discussion as I doubt, having known and liked many of the DBDC members "they" were planning to delete after 2-3 weeks of war.

Fifth without DBDC, Mushqueda would have been, with the alliances that came in to support TDO a wet spot on the pavement. Not because they are not good fighters or committed but most of them would have enjoyed the down declares rather than GOP. 

Sixth when these little forays are planned resistance is NOT expected any suggestion to the contrary is contrary to the truth. I have watched the neutral raiding that has gone on actively since last fall and even before that with the attack on Ubercon.So guys at least give the rest of us the courtesy on not suggesting we are all blind, deaf and stupid. I personally do not like what happened but it was an alliance on alliance war and we had no dog in the fight.

Lastly I am rather amazed that MQ and DBDC are piddling on the GOP for doing what they themselves believe is their right, to intervene when ever and where ever they want. That last major war proved that. They seem to be enjoying the fight and you guys have always claimed to enjoy the fight so IF they wish to claim martyrdom in defense of what they believe and you want to claim a jihad against the "useless neutrals" , What’s your problem???  :blink:  :wacko:  :blush:  :awesome:       

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

You were the one that referenced hundreds of tech, so I just went with it.  It'll dent my warchest a little to bump the infra up, but not a big deal.  Land, meh.  I don't see my ability to fight the next war being impacted noticeably, but I understand you want to find solace as you get knocked down further by some good folks from FARK.  Now, your warchest must be getting rather low, though I give you credit for starting to put troops out on the battlefield now.

Gotta play the hand your dealt. You wouldn't know about that because your alliance has a long proud history of cowardice . 

Edited by tamerlane

Um, we're a 26 person alliance that entered with 3 mil NS and an avg NS of 100k. Our top tier nations were attacked by an alliance that had four top 10 nations to our zero. Those top 4 were capable of declaring 12 offensive wars - downdeclaring by about 100k NS or more on about half of our alliance. So, um yeah. That math thing is a doozy. 

Also, see above my comments about the whole damage dealt/damage taken thing. 

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.  I was ranked #23 when this war began and you were in within the top #12 at least.  I'm now #15 and you at #207.  

In what way are you winning this war and who is Loco supposed to fight if not other nations in the top 100?  Last I checked he actually likes Hime Themis as a person you just tried bluffing the wrong alliance  :lol1: 

End this non sense you are not doing any effective damage.  Do I need to explain the difference between fluff damage and effective to you?

Gotta play the hand your dealt. You wouldn't know about that because your alliance has a long proud history of cowardice . 

It is well known that we've only supported NPO when they were riding high.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.  I was ranked #23 when this war began and you were in within the top #12 at least.  I'm now #15 and you at #207.  

In what way are you winning this war and who is Loco supposed to fight if not other nations in the top 100?  Last I checked he actually likes Hime Themis as a person you just tried bluffing the wrong alliance  :lol1: 

End this non sense you are not doing any effective damage.  Do I need to explain the difference between fluff damage and effective to you?

Your pleas for peace (however filtered through poorly composed propaganda) have been heard, and rejected. You will enjoy prolonged nuclear anarchy with the rest of us. Such is the price for attacking our AA without cause. ( <<< see that there? That's what makes our stance before you attacked our AA not a bluff ;) )

You tried picking on a neutral that fights back. Sorry, no easy tech raid for you here. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, and stop whining. 

Gentle Persons

First I respect GOP for coming in to defend what they believe in.

Second I respect the fighting skills of DBDC and the amount of damage they can hand out.

Third Mushqueda for all the bravado displayed is not the cause of GOPs decline in NS it is DBDC.

Fourth Mushqueda not DBDC posted the call to Jihad and if this was discussed on the MK forums DBDC was not part of that discussion as I doubt, having known and liked many of the DBDC members "they" were planning to delete after 2-3 weeks of war.

Fifth without DBDC, Mushqueda would have been, with the alliances that came in to support TDO a wet spot on the pavement. Not because they are not good fighters or committed but most of them would have enjoyed the down declares rather than GOP. 

Sixth when these little forays are planned resistance is NOT expected any suggestion to the contrary is contrary to the truth. I have watched the neutral raiding that has gone on actively since last fall and even before that with the attack on Ubercon.So guys at least give the rest of us the courtesy on not suggesting we are all blind, deaf and stupid. I personally do not like what happened but it was an alliance on alliance war and we had no dog in the fight.

Lastly I am rather amazed that MQ and DBDC are piddling on the GOP for doing what they themselves believe is their right, to intervene when ever and where ever they want. That last major war proved that. They seem to be enjoying the fight and you guys have always claimed to enjoy the fight so IF they wish to claim martyrdom in defense of what they believe and you want to claim a jihad against the "useless neutrals" , What’s your problem???  :blink:  :wacko:  :blush:  :awesome:       

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

o/ Well said my man.