A note to SirWilliam

Masterchief777

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that a bunch of the little dogs are trying to start stuff to impress the bigger dogs in the pack.

Just let 'em keep barking, NSF.

This little brain fart of yours would hold some water if we were the ones that made this public.

Discussing in terms of thats what Kashmir wanted when they messaged me. Not that NSF or I personally wanted to war with them.

Except - again, as has been mentioned or pointed out several times now - that's not what we wanted. Because - again, as has been previously mentioned - if we wanted to go to war over it we would have, I wouldn't have gone to your inbox first. :wacko:

Im pretty sure that the only ones that can clear this up is me and Boston Bruins. Me as the recruiter saw no Kashmir in his alliance affiliation when I sended the recruiting message. He was been attacked by PNU and I offered him to seek protection in NSF. Now if you guys took too long to accept him once he applied or were too scare regarding what actions PNU could take. that is your deal. Arguing now makes no sense. He chose NSF!!

There's a few things wrong here:

1) Getting mad over someone sending a recruitment message and sending threats over it is either looking for war, or overprotective. NSF stated it was an accident, and while they tried to push off guilt, it's clear it wasn't intentional. Likewise, incompetence is not an excuse, NSF. I am sure NSF will learn from this situation and refine their recruitment methods, so something will be accomplished here. The offense is not serious, though, and shouldn't be a roadblock in future interactions.

2) The air of superiority coming from SirWilliam towards a clearly younger and less experienced player/alliance is a bit disheartening. Kind of hard to resolve a political situation when you assume you are better and hit them with backhanded and demeaning insults. I would be angry and tough to work with right off the bat, as well. To resolve a dispute you must put yourself on even ground. Which, as much as I like to bash Rey, he proved that one.

3) Threatening you with a nuclear strike after you spoke of raiding their ally is not an offense, nor a CB - but common sense.

4) Everyone is bored. Back to plotting to destroy Polar.

From the sidelines (cause I can't be arsed to keep up with everything LPH has going right now - slow the fuck down Rey lol); it looks pretty similar to our Kaskus incident where we had to chase Smurf down as he hid on Kaskus AA and they refused to talk intent-fully pushing and waiting me out for war. NSF, is that you were trying to do? You don't have the kahonas Kaskus does, nor the ability to throw down.

No this is not the same thing at all. Also, I wouldn't be throwing anything around because a quarter sixth of DT would curbstomp Kashmir.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

Ah yes, xR1 the duly constituted DT official. You know the heat is coming now baby.

In my position as official mouthpiece of GOLF, I would like to express that you are all mouth-breathing pansies who couldn't find the war button if it was in the partition of your hard drive that contains nothing but your vast library of internet smut, and that if you feel differently, declare war. 

looking at the stats, i'd fucking love to see an NSF-Kashmir war

so long as mercs and allies stay out of it, that'd be a pretty damn close war

It's not something we want and from what the Kashmir folk have said it seems like they'd prefer to avoid it as well.

looking at the stats, i'd fucking love to see an NSF-Kashmir war

so long as mercs and allies stay out of it, that'd be a pretty damn close war

You also have to account for the fact that Kashmir is mostly rerolls and veterans :P

Not sure if the same is true for NSF. Edited by Neo Uruk