Apology to a fellow CN Citizen

Since apologies are all the rage these days.

I'm sure if you apologise for telling me to go kill myself on IRC a while back, I could forgive you and withdraw the "threat"

You got a lot of different edits in there, kudos.

Cite a source.

I am somewhat worried about this, given the propensity of AE's members to scope hot asses, which may or may not belong to individuals of direct maternal ancestry. If it is one thing that will motivate me to keep my Alliance's members in order, it is a willingness to not have to apologise in public.

That said, it is pleasing to see that some can and do recognise that there are lines that should not be crossed, and limitations to how serious we can take this business.

Edited by revolutionary rebel

Threatening my nation as a way to prove I'm a jackass? Wow.

I know right?  That's so much effort to prove something that's already been proven dozens of times :P

"Your mom" stuff rarely plays well unless you are looking to start a fight.  Next time you decide to go there, provide the insult victim the location of your house first.

This^ 

and BTW what did GM say anyway?

heh. I never saw the need for these stupid OWF apologies. If the stuff takes place on IRC, leave it on IRC. If you need to feel like you are some big tough guy by making someone apologize on the OWF, then so be it but it usually just makes you look like a pathetic loser. Just my two cents though.