Apology to a fellow CN Citizen

I also known as green muffins have come to apoligis on the behalf of a fellow that goes by the name as REYTHEGREAT even though we have had are ins and outs i went far today and decided to ooc him in the #NSO channel infront of the people and im sorry that i had metioned you mother in an disrespectfull manner rey you ahve my deepest apology and humility may we find some kind of agreement in the future to come keep on rocking

sincerly GM

Apology accepted.

quoted for posterity

I also known as green muffins have come to apoligis on the behalf of a fellow that goes by the name as REYTHEGREAT even though we have had are ins and outs i went far today and decided to ooc him in the #NSO channel infront of the people and im sorry that i had metioned you mother in an disrespectfull manner rey you ahve my deepest apology and humility may we find some kind of agreement in the future to come keep on rocking

sincerly GM

Edited by Neo Uruk

Ugh.

His punishment should have been to talk less, not go on the OWF and post more.

It got him out of #nso for a bit and therefore out of immediate lie-of-sight.

This may be a start of a new dawn where Rey decides to not be an arse on IRC as well.

Shut up, ponyboy. Edited by Neo Uruk

Cute, I demand an apology for the outragous insult.... Oh wait I'm not a thin skinned hypocrite like you who has said much worse on IRC than the OP.

how am i a hypocrite and how have i said worse?????

This may be a start of a new dawn where Rey decides to not be an arse on IRC as well.

[citation needed]

Cute, I demand an apology for the outragous insult.... Oh wait I'm not a thin skinned hypocrite like you who has said much worse on IRC than the OP.

Why would he apologize? He's just speaking his mind as a proper fine gentleman like Rey does.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I'm saving it for a time when you're in range :)

If you would like to grow some I can arrange some fun

just a bit, I'm sure I can shrink to stand in for rey for you would like to fight him that badly.  

Threatening my nation as a way to prove I'm a jackass? Wow.

Since apologies are all the rage these days.

I'm sure if you apologise for telling me to go kill myself on IRC a while back, I could forgive you and withdraw the "threat"

If you would like to grow some I can arrange some fun

just a bit, I'm sure I can shrink to stand in for rey for you would like to fight him that badly.  

You got a lot of different edits in there, kudos.

Since apologies are all the rage these days.

I'm sure if you apologise for telling me to go kill myself on IRC a while back, I could forgive you and withdraw the "threat"

You got a lot of different edits in there, kudos.

If you would like to continue threatening rey the law offices of Penlugue Solaris will be in touch with your supervisors