What part of "I don't want to join an alliance" do you buttknockers not understand?

Dear screwballs,

It says quite clearly in my nation info in ALL CAPS:

NOTICE: DO NOT SEND ALLIANCE REQUESTS AS THEY WILL SIMPLY BE DELETED UNREAD. NESEREA IS NOT LOOKING TO JOIN ANY ALLIANCES AT THIS TIME.

When I say "do not send alliance requests" I MEAN EXACTLY THAT. Are you stupid? Don't you read someone's nation info? Or are you that f-ing desperate for alliance members that you'll just spam anyone? Because that's what it is, spam. I have very clearly said no to alliances, so why must I constantly have to clean out private messages asking me to join the Free International Order of Illiterate Douchecanoes?

The next time some twit disregards this information, it will be considered casus belli. I will go North Korea on steroids on your nation, nukes and all.

No love,

HRH James I "the Great"

Cybernational Principality of Neserea

Your nation building skills are very unrepresentative of somebody that can formulate the term "casus belli".  Is that a lot of reading forums and not nearly enough reading guides?

Most recruiters would have never seen the note, and never will. They will have just run the list of the newest nations through a little text processor that spits back out a list of ruler names, and then simply messaged those names with their copy/pasted recruitment letter 25 at a time. You can go North Korea on the next chap to message you if you want, but that player will not only have absolutely no idea why you declared war on them, but will also fail to see how they were ever supposed to see your warning, and have exactly zero sympathy for you.

Edited by Avakael

Dear screwballs,

I will go North Korea on steroids on your nation, nukes and all.

Did you know that you will need to buy a Manhattan Project wonder (which costs $100m) or be in the top 5% of the game to buy nukes?

themoreyouknow.jpg

Edited by Dragonshy

Most recruiters would have never seen the note, and never will. They will have just run the list of the newest nations through a little text processor that spits back out a list of ruler names, and then simply messaged those names with their copy/pasted recruitment letter 25 at a time. You can go North Korea on the next chap to message you if you want, but that player will not only have absolutely no idea why you declared war on them, but will also fail to see how they were ever supposed to see your warning, and have exactly zero sympathy for you.

Pretty much what Avakael said here, though some people will take that list from anyone on the "None" alliance affiliation (AA).  If you want to stop receiving them, your best bet is to come up with a random AA and sit on it as a one-man alliance.  It also happens to make you less of a raid target.

As well, your forum name needs to match your in-game name *exactly*, so you'll need to go here (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum/21-report-forum-abuse/) to request a name change (JamesTheGreat -> James The Great)

Sent our stock message, appropriately titled 'Tired of Recruitment Messages?'

*Caladin wonders which current government official is going to chew him out

Sent our stock message, appropriately titled 'Tired of Recruitment Messages?'

*Caladin wonders which current government official is going to chew him out

You buttknocker!

not in an alliance here, and I just decline everyone, or ask the stranger recruitment messages if they were high or something.

seriously debating the creation of a one man alliance to get them to stop too... then again. maybe a completely anarchistic alliance would have the same effect...

I hate you sons of female dogs. Srsly.

Those who sent more alliance requests are on my poo poo list and may find themselves on the business end of the Neserean military in the future.

I did consider forming a one-man alliance (and later forcing conquered nations to join it, hehehe), but I definitely will now. That automated thing is stupid and sucks and those who use it should die.