Apology to Gary

Terminator

Gary, I am sorry for trolling you in the past, and as said on IRC, I hope we are cool.  I also apologize to Ucon and it's members as I said some things the other night, that I regret. I hope we can both move on with no hard feelings. Yall should do great things, and it was a blast warring yall for the short time. I owe yall 350 tech paid to gary and rehgar.

Gary, I am sorry for trolling you in the past, and as said on IRC, I hope we are cool.  I also apologize to Ucon and it's members as I said some things the other night, that I regret. I hope we can both move on with no hard feelings. Yall should do great things, and it was a blast warring yall for the short time. I owe yall 350 tech paid to gary and rehgar.

Haha, you boob.

I hope it was something so horrendous that it actually needs apologizing for. 

Here's the thing, I've seen Termy say terrible, horrible things and show exactly 0 remorse :P

So for him to publicly apologize of something, it must have been beyond horrendous.

Here's the thing, I've seen Termy say terrible, horrible things and show exactly 0 remorse :P

So for him to publicly apologize of something, it must have been beyond horrendous.

It's also painfully obvious that this apology was forced.

I'm so sorry, Gary, that I castrated myself in sorrow. I'm so sorry, that I snail mailed my castrated remains to your mother. I'm so sorry, Gary. :( I really am. Is there any other types of castration I can do to emphasize my sorry sorrow?

This thread needs more self righteous denial of responsibility, people are getting way too mature around here. I'll go first- gary was asking for it.

Looks like running your mouth finally caught up to you.

It is a good ending if everything ends well and all sides are mutually respective of each other

Yeah, because God forbid you having to fight if things went south.