Announcement from The International

People vote for Crownguard?!

Maybe if you took the time to get to know me, you'd be a bit less shocked.

As it is I don't really have the luxury of outright disliking people anymore, nor do I want to get it in the way of where INT ultimately ends up going.  So if you feel hurt by my actions, I am sorry.  I prefer clean slates.

If that does not suffice, then hey, at least on my end that is less baggage to tote around, but I prefer to move things forward.

No Momentum :(

Congrats on the new lineup though. :)

Momentum decided he wanted to take a break for a bit, but he will always be Dear Leader in my heart.

Edited by Crownguard

pwn in IA? There must have been a mistake. Recount the votes.

Recruitment is most important for us right now, so I appointed myself ran for and won the Membership Commissar spot so I can focus on it. When we're back to our old membership numbers I'll reclaim my FA title.

Recruitment is most important for us right now, so I appointed myself ran for and won the Membership Commissar spot so I can focus on it. When we're back to our old membership numbers I'll reclaim my FA title.

And by focus on it of course you mean slip back into inactivity :P

Congrats, fellas. 

Won't you shape where INT ultimately ends up going?

Isn't that the point of being... the boss?

No.

GenCom isn't as much of a leadership position as it is one of, shall we say, the first among equals. An invisible hand, making sure the alliance runs smoothly as congress steers the alliance in the direction it sees fit

No.

GenCom isn't as much of a leadership position as it is one of, shall we say, the first among equals. An invisible hand, making sure the alliance runs smoothly as congress steers the alliance in the direction it sees fit

Except of course if you find yourself in the position, then all hell breaks loose (sadly enough :|)

Grats to INT gov in any case.

No.

How much did you giggle when you made the "invisible hand" analogy in this context?

Except of course if you find yourself in the position, then all hell breaks loose (sadly enough :|)

I'll drink to that. 

How much did you giggle when you made the "invisible hand" analogy in this context?

I don't think I ever made a campaign post that didn't have this analogy. It's p gr8
Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini