Ecto Cooler

It isn't for me. Apparently things are different for you. IRON did far more damage then it took in Equilibrium. In the few individual cases where we didn't, it is impossible for a nuke turret to take more damage than it dishes out with the current dynamics of the Cybernations war system. Make of that what you will, I'm sure it will be hilariously wrong also.

Yes, you did more damage than you took when you had heavy odds in your favor. You still got your ass kicked where it mattered.

I thought we dished out more damage in every war we have been in for the last X amount of years. Weird how that goes. I know I fired a lot of nukes and had a lot of things not fired back at me.

Fighting inactive alliances like Sparta will do that. The only time you've fought competent alliances and come out on top is when they're outnumbered.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you did more damage than you took when you had heavy odds in your favor. You still got your ass kicked where it mattered.

Fighting inactive alliances like Sparta will do that. The only time you've fought competent alliances and come out on top is when they're outnumbered.

Stop describing GOONS-this thread is about IRON and VE.

Edited by Icewolf

Oh ffs, IRON up-declaring on the greatest top tier in the history of the game, managing to keep ~80%+ of them staggered and tumbling into the grinder and coming out of it like we did classifies as us getting our asses kicked? Wow.

The only time you've fought competent alliances and come out on top is when they're outnumbered.

The only time a global war has been fought on Planet Bob in the last X number of years has been when one side was largely outnumbered. You diminish any success you think you've had in any winning war if you honestly want to make this claim.

For that matter, the only reason that IRON suffered losses in the Karma War or Bi-Polar were because we were heavily outnumbered.

Oh ffs, IRON up-declaring on the greatest top tier in the history of the game, managing to keep ~80%+ of them staggered and tumbling into the grinder and coming out of it like we did classifies as us getting our asses kicked? Wow.

The only time a global war has been fought on Planet Bob in the last X number of years has been when one side was largely outnumbered. You diminish any success you think you've had in any winning war if you honestly want to make this claim.

For that matter, the only reason that IRON suffered losses in the Karma War or Bi-Polar were because we were heavily outnumbered.

Yes, IRON did all of that by itself. Every bit of that upper tier battling was IRON.

Second statement is inaccuarate because of BiPolar and Karma being aggressively fought by the losing/outnumbered side.   And we're talking about successful military efforts, like MK in noCB, not successful coalitions.

So why did IRON suffer losses this war?

Yes, IRON did all of that by itself. Every bit of that upper tier battling was IRON.

Second statement is inaccuarate because of BiPolar and Karma being aggressively fought by the losing/outnumbered side.   And we're talking about successful military efforts, like MK in noCB, not successful coalitions.

So why did IRON suffer losses this war?

Nowhere there does it say that IRON alone did all the upper tier battling. It mentions only what IRON did, not what anyone else did. Of course others were warring them, however as has already been stated multiple times by members of multiple alliances, IRON did the majority of the fighting on that front, especially after the first couple waves.

The second point is not incorrect. It stated that the outnumbered side has lost the wars, which was the case. What does being the original aggressor or not being the original aggressor have to do with being outnumbered or not in the war? The only time it would matter would be if the entirety of the rest of the world did not activate any defense clause or chain in to the war.

Who said IRON didn't suffer losses? Every large player took damage. No one disputes that. Suffering statistical losses and losing the war are not the same thing. 

Edited by The Warrior

I have not fought Sparta in...3-4 years. They were under my range during Dave war. I got a couple rounds with VE was all. And a poor LSF guy who was in bill lock (although I can see why he did not fire back)

IRON only got its "ass kicked" when we were losing in Karma and Bipolar, and we still dished out a beating to all those involved. I do not see your argument, has the winning side of every war not been the side with the better odds? No one expected us to win Karma, no one expected us to win Bipolar (after the first 10 minutes when shit hit the fan to be fair). So are we to say all of CnG/DH/whoever was against us at those times can not fight as well.

+1

Edit: I read your above post, I retract my argument because you can not comprehend it.

Edited by duelking

I have not fought Sparta in...3-4 years. They were under my range during Dave war. I got a couple rounds with VE was all. And a poor LSF guy who was in bill lock (although I can see why he did not fire back)

IRON only got its "ass kicked" when we were losing in Karma and Bipolar, and we still dished out a beating to all those involved. I do not see your argument, has the winning side of every war not been the side with the better odds? No one expected us to win Karma, no one expected us to win Bipolar (after the first 10 minutes when shit hit the fan to be fair). So are we to say all of CnG/DH/whoever was against us at those times can not fight as well.

+1

Edit: I read your above post, I retract my argument because you can not comprehend it.

I am not saying that you didn't win the war, I'm saying that your performance isn't deserving of the "CHAMPIONS OF CN" title MCRABT wants to give IRON under his tenure.

Here I found myself happy that MCRABT stepped down, only to find out his successor is worse than he was. Terrible decision in my opinion, especially given a few discussion we had a short time ago IRON.

Good work though Baltus.

Hi, who are you again?

Honestly, anyone arguing with Rey should slap himself/herself in the face. Hard.

Congratulations on your new treaty, IRON and VE.

If mighty admin was to throw down 10 commandments from the mountain for us to behold and live by this would be in there for sure. As for the other 9 that's a debate for another topic!   

Honestly, anyone arguing with Rey should slap himself/herself in the face. Hard.

There's a reason the only alliances that'll keep him around are GOONS, who by all accounts have no standards/morality/ethics, and Los Pollos Hermanos, who can't really afford to picky at this point in time.

There's a reason the only alliances that'll keep him around are GOONS, who by all accounts have no standards/morality/ethics, and Los Pollos Hermanos, who can't really afford to picky at this point in time.

Is Umbrella a picky alliance? Not to mention you should feel free to ask GOONS about their standards.

Edited by Neo Uruk