Rogue Senators and the Sanction War

HeroofTime55

UE did not really kick me out. Technically, Ginger kicked me out, because I ordered him to kick me out. So it was voluntary. Stupid stuff pertaining to my internal sense of morality in a time when I was quite less than sane.

It was a stupid choice on my part, of course, but let's not do this whole spreading half-truths and lies thing, alright Tails?

Edited by HeroofTime55

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God forbid an alliance takes action to defend its interests.

Then it is settled.

Equilibrium, if you are smart it is time to repay in kind. Start doing the same thing then, there is no other option. They didn't have a prayer of winning this war so they have to start sanctioning Alliance Afilliated nations. I despise them even more now.

My only question for all you guys saying that it's alright to use any means necessary to win the war, does that mean you are saying it is okay for us here in Equilibrium to do the same?  Or are you going to cry like small children if and when we do, as has been your standard thus far?

I for one would cry like a little girl.

HoT is and remains a member of RIA

I don't think anyone from RIA gov has clarified their stance at any point.  I'm sure if RIA clarifies that that HoT is still a member and that they are at war with EvU, no one will have a problem lifting the sanction.  Pretty simple.

EvU declared on our coalition partner, and due to the much ballyhooed coalition policy on this front, yes that means technically RIA is at war with EvU.  HoT's war was of his own initiative but EvU is a legitimate war target in this war, even if our own priorities lie elsewhere.

Edited by Ogaden

UE did not really kick me out. Technically, Ginger kicked me out, because I ordered him to kick me out. So it was voluntary. Stupid stuff pertaining to my internal sense of morality in a time when I was quite less than sane.

It was a stupid choice on my part, of course, but let's not do this whole spreading half-truths and lies thing, alright Tails?

Can you please just read what you said a few times until you realise how ridiculous it sounds?

Can you please just read what you said a few times until you realise how ridiculous it sounds?

No because I just told you I was not sane and was making retarded calls at the time.  

I know sometimes you need someone to help you read the big words you don't understand, but you really need to start figuring this out on your own.  People are starting to give you funny looks.

No because I just told you I was not sane and was making retarded calls at the time.  

I know sometimes you need someone to help you read the big words you don't understand, but you really need to start figuring this out on your own.  People are starting to give you funny looks.

You're one to talk here, pal

HoT is and remains a member of RIA

EvU declared on our coalition partner, and due to the much ballyhooed coalition policy on this front, yes that means technically RIA is at war with EvU.  HoT's war was of his own initiative but EvU is a legitimate war target in this war, even if our own priorities lie elsewhere.

You don't talk to NPO often do you?

This is the most vagina move I have ever seen an alliance stoop to. I am not for reps, but if EVU was to get crippling reps over this I would laugh at you and demand more. What a pathetic excuse of an alliance. Go disband, you joke.

You have something against vaginas?

This is the most vagina move I have ever seen an alliance stoop to. I am not for reps, but if EVU was to get crippling reps over this I would laugh at you and demand more. What a pathetic excuse of an alliance. Go disband, you joke.

Because eQ has been nothing but honorable in this war, and has been the leading example of...... sorry I can't even finish this statement without laughing, even though I intending sarcasm. If this happened to your coalition you'd be saying "Well, anyone would've done this with a rogue given the circumstances...."

I'm still struggling to comprehend the tactics you guys are using to try and split SF from the rest of the coalition.  I mean, divide and conquer and all that jazz, I understand the why, I just can't wrap my head around the how.

I mean, you guys have spent the last 2 years beating down on SF, and now you are shocked that we are joining in on returning the favor?

Im using no tactic to try to split anyone from anyone. I merely make observations about the real behind the scenes politics and chatter. I am, after all, quite well connected with sources on both sides, contrary to how some people try to spin and dismiss what I say.

Im using no tactic to try to split anyone from anyone. I merely make observations about the real behind the scenes politics and chatter. I am, after all, quite well connected with sources on both sides, contrary to how some people try to spin and dismiss what I say.

So what you're trying to say is "I leak information to both sides whether in peace or conflict like a double agent and shouldn't trust me" :P

Hmmmm so all these people floating around on other AA's make this entire debate more interesting.  Should they all be declared rogues, santioned and not be covered by any peace that may come?  If HoT is rogue then they would be as well. 

Good luck convincing NPO and IRON to allow this since ya know, their ally is doing it as well. 

My only question for all you guys saying that it's alright to use any means necessary to win the war, does that mean you are saying it is okay for us here in Equilibrium to do the same?  Or are you going to cry like small children if and when we do, as has been your standard thus far?

By all means, find someone to sanction me on brown team. I would find it mildly surprising.

Hmmmm so all these people floating around on other AA's make this entire debate more interesting.  Should they all be declared rogues, santioned and not be covered by any peace that may come?  If HoT is rogue then they would be as well. 

Rogues are different from people who are on different AA's.  

Rogues, like HOT here, attacks in violation of policy.

Our boys on different AA's are members of our alliances, and everyone knows that.

Rogues are different from people who are on different AA's.  

Rogues, like HOT here, attacks in violation of policy.

Our boys on different AA's are members of our alliances, and everyone knows that.

If they weren't, Umbrella would be attacking them. ;)