Rogue Senators and the Sanction War

HeroofTime55

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The horror! THE HORROR!

I don't understand, though. You guys are saying that you've sanctioned HoT because he is a rogue. However, RIA claims him as a member. Is EvU planning on lifting this sanction and keeping with your words, or are you going to abandon the argument that HoT was a rogue and say that you just wanted to sanction him? You can't have it both ways.

I can change colors, but I'm going to get the wrongful sanction lifted by GOD's senator, and re-establish my trades. Probably in secret for the duration of the war, since it's clear that our enemies will not shy away from underhanded tactics.

The horror!  Fully utilizing everything possible to win a war?

WHAT MONSTERS MK

A member of an alliance was sanctioned, there is nothing right about this.

Completely correct.  Guess everyone should attack MK for this, huh?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

God forbid an alliance takes action to defend its interests.

My only question for all you guys saying that it's alright to use any means necessary to win the war, does that mean you are saying it is okay for us here in Equilibrium to do the same?  Or are you going to cry like small children if and when we do, as has been your standard thus far?

Edited by HeroofTime55

I don't understand, though. You guys are saying that you've sanctioned HoT because he is a rogue. However, RIA claims him as a member. Is EvU planning on lifting this sanction and keeping with your words, or are you going to abandon the argument that HoT was a rogue and say that you just wanted to sanction him? You can't have it both ways.

I've never stated anything of the sort. As far as I'm concerned he's just a nation attacking me, and so in my book this is totally justified. You'd need to ask Leggy for an official government statement. Not that it matters though, All is fair in love and war, though this is a little less love and a lot more war.

FTFY

I'm still struggling to comprehend the tactics you guys are using to try and split SF from the rest of the coalition.  I mean, divide and conquer and all that jazz, I understand the why, I just can't wrap my head around the how.

I mean, you guys have spent the last 2 years beating down on SF, and now you are shocked that we are joining in on returning the favor?

Edited by HeroofTime55

I've never stated anything of the sort. As far as I'm concerned he's just a nation attacking me, and so in my book this is totally justified. You'd need to ask Leggy for an official government statement. Not that it matters though, All is fair in love and war, though this is a little less love and a lot more war.

So if I went to IRON and requested that you get sanctioned, you'd be totally alright with that?  Because war is war and whatnot?  That would be fair and justified in your view?

So if I went to IRON and requested that you get sanctioned, you'd be totally alright with that?  Because war is war and whatnot?  That would be fair and justified in your view?

If it came down to it? Because it's a war?

Yeah, I'd take my lumps and not go running to the OWF to spew crap and whine.

I don't think anyone from RIA gov has clarified their stance at any point.  I'm sure if RIA clarifies that that HoT is still a member and that they are at war with EvU, no one will have a problem lifting the sanction.  Pretty simple.

Wait a minute.  HoT, you're in the RIA?  What happened to that dumb plastic boy band pony alliance you were in?  Are they still around?  The world is moving too fast and I'm struggling to keep up.

They kicked him out.

My only question for all you guys saying that it's alright to use any means necessary to win the war, does that mean you are saying it is okay for us here in Equilibrium to do the same?  Or are you going to cry like small children if and when we do, as has been your standard thus far?

Pretty amazing comment here.  It's one sanction against one person hitting a micro alliance without an official declaration of war. The only crying like a small child is you.

Edit: And just so everyone is clear, this is not the first time you have gone rogue on EvU.

Edited by TailsK