Rogue Senators and the Sanction War

HeroofTime55

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becoming what you claim to be seeking destroy is ok with me too... that begins the long , slow process of flipping the fringe alliances.

Yeah because the Dark Templar and GLoF's of the world are easily swayed by moralist arguments.  Do you think about what you say before you say it, or is it sort of a stream-of-consciousness sort of thing.

Yeah because the Dark Templar and GLoF's of the world are easily swayed by moralist arguments.  Do you think about what you say before you say it, or is it sort of a stream-of-consciousness sort of thing.

They have to be on your side because they like you and your coalition so much.

Sorry to interrupt or ruin anyone's fun arguing but just a minor note - EvU has formally apologized to the RIA for the sanction and has requested its removal. We thank them for their sincerity and cordially in coming to us to settle this matter once they realized their mistake. We wish them the best of luck in the future and throughout the rest of the war. We see the sanction issue as resolved and hope o ya baby will honor their request for its removal. And with that said you may all return to your regularly scheduled war arguments.

~Shadow

Edited by ShadowDragon

You should quit "ASSuming" who I am referring to.

Those I've fought haven't resorted to sanctions to try gaining an edge, so props to them on fighting honorable. Although those using them as a weapon should be hit back with whatever sanctions our side has seats on. People can say all weapons are fair in war, but sanctions can cause wide hassles among trades circles on both sides. So they are best not used, but those who do sanction should be hit back with kind if possible.

Edited by Methrage

It is indeed particularly hypocritical for a coaltion that is openly attempting to use 'flags of convenience' as a weapon of war to turn around and open up the sanctions can of worms too. Probably will turn out to be a poor decision for them in the long run.

i dont think anything is wrong with Sanctions.  It will make the game interesting again since color sanction is part of the gameplay..

Saying color sanction is bad is like saying nuking any nation, blockading any nation is bad.

But then again, even though HoT was sanctioned by MK, shouldn't the GOD senator be able to repeal any sanctions done by o ya baby?  If so, what is the point of the complaint?

i dont think anything is wrong with Sanctions.  It will make the game interesting again since color sanction is part of the gameplay..

Saying color sanction is bad is like saying nuking any nation, blockading any nation is bad.

But then again, even though HoT was sanctioned by MK, shouldn't the GOD senator be able to repeal any sanctions done by o ya baby?  If so, what is the point of the complaint?

Considering the extent sanctions disrupt trades for many nations, repealing a sanction doesn't undo the damage done by one.

All those posting generic comments about 'sanction wars' are kidding themselves. OP is definitely not the kind of nation MK would sanction if it was intent on using sanctions as a tool of war. Not to mention, it would be counter-productive overall for the 'Competence Coalition' to engage in such, given how outnumbered it is in terms of senate votes (like most everything else).

Sorry, but your 'alliance of scumbags' is in another castle. Not to say MK hasn't done anything wrong lately, but these aren't the threads you're looking for.

If sanctions become a tool of war, it's available to both sides, thus ultimately neutral in effect so it's not worth complaining about.

Besides one sanction does not constitute a trend worthy of discussion.

It's not surprise to me that MK are acting like children.  That's how they've always acted.

a fair and well-developed argument; i can only hope that one day we will mature enough to write economics papers in college about a children's card game