Rogue Senators and the Sanction War

HeroofTime55

I'm serious.  The other thread has been going for days and you were making the same argument.  Why hasn't someone from RIA clarified the issue?

Mostly because they are entirely lazy.  It's practically an alliance policy.

As the guy who had to hold EvU's hand when they went to complain to RIA gov (I got to see the logs and we all had a good laugh over it), you should know full well that RIA has not even considered any of your patently silly demands such as reps or that I be expelled.  Or that they gave you any sort of indication that I'm not a part of the alliance or that it was okay to sanction me.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't about EvU, this is about your coalition choosing to use sanctions as a weapon of war.

I would love to believe you, but I just don't. A quick glance at this thread shows probably what is the tip of the iceberg on your relationship with EvU:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115520-a-declaration-from-evu/

Also this sounds like an isolated case like people use to deal with rogues, not a mass sanction against many marooners. So perhaps you should be appealing to oyababy, or RIA gov should be talking to him to clear up the misunderstanding and possible future sanctioning. 

I would love to believe you, but I just don't. A quick glance at this thread shows probably what is the tip of the iceberg on your relationship with EvU:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/115520-a-declaration-from-evu/

Also this sounds like an isolated case like people use to deal with rogues, not a mass sanction against many marooners. So perhaps you should be appealing to oyababy, or RIA gov should be talking to him to clear up the misunderstanding and possible future sanctioning. 

The only misunderstandings here are wholly intentional on the part of Legatus.  I do give oyababy some benefit of the doubt, in that perhaps Legatus told him that RIA gave the go-ahead or something, which, obviously, isn't true.  I think the probability of that event is quite low, but I really wouldn't mind watching EvU get thrown under the bus if oyababy wants to claim that is what happened.

As the guy who had to hold EvU's hand when they went to complain to RIA gov (I got to see the logs and we all had a good laugh over it), you should know full well that RIA has not even considered any of your patently silly demands such as reps or that I be expelled.  Or that they gave you any sort of indication that I'm not a part of the alliance or that it was okay to sanction me.

I hope you can see your irony here. Shadow came to the EvU channel to speak to Legatus and I after we told you that you were a bandwagon supporter.  Let's not forget why we said that to you - you told us that RIA entered the war without any treaties?  You should ask Shadow for logs from our conversation about you.  Basically, it went something along the lines of him having to educate you on RIA's treaties and how you entered the war, and how not even he could understand your earlier GATO spy thread.  Amusing to say the least.

And secondly, I did not go to complain. I went to speak to Shadow as a follow-up to a previous conversation we had about you going rogue.

This is exert from the RIA Military Chater from Wikia (http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Military_Charter_of_the_Random_Insanity_Alliance):

Sub-Section iv:
The first tier represents The Head of Military Operations who has full jurisdiction and authority over the Officer's in two subjects: Strategy and execution. All ideals, theories and strategies pertaining to the attack against the enemy is the responsibility of the Head of Military Operations. All strategies the HoMo passes down may be discussed and weighed and adjusted, but never usurped, by an Officer. The actual execution of the war after planning including sending out target orders and choosing the date and time for the attack also belongs solely to the Head of Military Operations or the Triumvirate should they see to attack at a particular time.

Again, by your own admission, you took it upon yourself to declare war on a member of EvU.  You were not given this target by the Head of Military Operations or the Triumvirate.  It was not authorised.

CHECK MATE.

This is exert from the RIA Military Chater from Wikia (http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Military_Charter_of_the_Random_Insanity_Alliance):

Again, by your own admission, you took it upon yourself to declare war on a member of EvU.  You were not given this target by the Head of Military Operations or the Triumvirate.  It was not authorised.

CHECK MATE.

Hahaha, oh god this is priceless.

Edit:  Not the argument, that's retarded, but posting check mate in giant red letters like he's proud of his deductive reasoning :D

Edited by berbers

Hahaha, oh god this is priceless.

Edit:  Not the argument, that's retarded, but posting check mate in giant red letters like he's proud of his deductive reasoning :D

I wanted to make sure he didn't miss the post. :)

One sanction hardly makes a campaign, and sorry why is using sanctions as a weapon bad?

Is it because CN precendent for all other wars has said that it was? Is it only derp rush that are allowed to chage the rules as they please then?

When you tear up the rule book crying becasue other people decide to disregard it is kind of hypocritical is it not?

I can't believe someone named you guys quality or competence.

At least there's the "fight for the ally until bitter end," maxim/joke to consider...even though it was similar actions by others deliberately and carelessly throwing your weight around by people whom could not care two shits about you that got you here.

I guess that counts for something? Right?

Edited by IYIyTh

Do I really need to state the coalition policy again?  

We don't post a new thread every time we're at war with another individual alliance.  This is a coalition war and I am defending RIA's MADP partner.  

Was I particularly thrilled that I got to hit EvU in particular?  Damn right I was.  But just because I take enjoyment in who my target is does not mean it is an illegal war or that I am a rogue.

In particular, RIA has refused the request to consider me a rogue.  Which is to say, I am under their protection.  Which is to say, the actions of Legatus and o ya baby are, in fact, the rogue actions.

I wonder if Legatus told o ya baby that I am still a member of RIA?  Or did that bit get left out?

We don't recognize your coalition policy, try again rogue.