Quick GATO Announcement

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind a few rounds on GATO.

Wouldn't be as fun as last time with fewer slots, but hey.

(magic pirate, come on. Just have fun, no need to taunt people for the political advantage your alliance has.)

Edited by IYIyTh

You really seem keen to continue harping on the fact that we are not going to fight the mid tier fight until we have more favorable numbers in that range (ie nations with a lot of tech to nuke guys with 7k infra). You seem to think we care about your assessment We don't. We know your aching for us to do that so you can seemingly do ahead and dogpile our guys in the hopes we would surrender quick and then the dominoes fall and IRON can get out of their wars as well with not much more damage taken. It's logical you would cry and cry over something like that. We aren't going anywhere. We aren't bringing out our guys sooner than we have to. We're going to continue damaging upper tiers for as long as we can. That is the way it is. There is no amount of whining about our strategy that will change that. Only battlefield conditions will dictate what we do. So do yourself a favor. Save your breath.

@Gibby Yeah looks to be pretty interesting.

We're in here for the long haul, do not worry about us or underestimate the damage we are willing to take for the coalition. Edited by shahenshah

Will unleash. We aren't done yet. I think a lot of the smaller alliances on that side are very worried about the prospect. They should be. It's well within our power to do that to the smaller alliances, especially when they aren't getting help. You know that. You just don't want them to know that. I'd want to keep the very real possibilities under wraps if I were you as well. So, now I get it. You're spouting morale boosting propaganda. Good for you. I hope it works out for you and these alliances do stay in until they are crippled beyond repair. From what I hear most of you don't really care what happens to most of these alliances so long as they keep the shield up anyway.

So wait if you wont bring your peacemode nations out now, why would you do it later when you have declared on most alliances which declared on CnG, you will be facing numerous more nations then than now... Or will you come up with an other excuse for hiding? :P

Crippled beyond repair? You have to commit most of your alliance to the war to even try that. But again like I said in another topic, come back to the future as its not 2006/7-8 anymore or do you just think no one on this side has money? :facepalm:

Someone might get you eventually Greg. I went through near a full round before I got countered by someone for such overwhelming numbers they sure are slow in picking up targets

A quick message from our Assembly Chairman, Laserwolf:

"And by the way while youre at it, pay attention to the war screen and you will notice that we officially declare war on The Legion for their attacks on our CnG brothers".

So I have just had a quick look at our war screen. And in the nine days since this war was declared, you have managed the impressive blitz of 19 individual wars by 12 nations.

Truly awesome guys. Can't wait for the 'next wave'. I bet you make awesome allies, and ODN must be real glad you showed up.

Absolutely Pathetic.

LOLGATO.

So I have just had a quick look at our war screen. And in the nine days since this war was declared, you have managed the impressive blitz of 19 individual wars by 12 nations.

Truly awesome guys. Can't wait for the 'next wave'. I bet you make awesome allies, and ODN must be real glad you showed up.

Absolutely Pathetic.

LOLGATO.

Oh wait...

warwithlegion.png

Also, they completed their objective, which was to smash your upper tiers. It doesn't take many nations to do that.

Absolutely Pathetic.

LOLGATO.

Welp, this guy found out how we work.  Might was well cancel all of our treaties and go neutral.

Absolutely Pathetic.

LOLGATO.

In all fairness, I think we managed a total of 6 wars last time, so I'm gonna chalk this one up as a victory per your insightful analysis.

Absolutely Pathetic.

LOLGATO.

hey now be nice to the PM warriors.  i bet in there next waive they can muster 20 wars with 13 nations.  i'm pulling for ya GATO i think its a goal you can reach ;)

Absolutely Pathetic.

LOLGATO.

Weird...Im pretty sure our allies are happy with what we've done. But how does Konk feel about the fact that no one in legion or her allies came to help him out when I came around?