Quick GATO Announcement

Once again the facts speak for themselves:

The Legion: 168 nations, 27 in peace mode = 16%
GATO: 191 nations, 136 in peace mode = 71%

So the point you are trying to make is?

We brought people out of PM, hit you, and then YOU put your nations into PM.

Go cry to someone else. We're fighting this war our way and if you dont like it, surrender.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh don't even dignify the peacemode crap with a response...it is literally the only thing they have against us so they will beat it to death. If there was any kind of competition up top we'd have to come out sooner. That never materialized so as long as I have big nations to use up I'm going to. Even if it takes another month.

Regent Pancras, on 18 Feb 2013 - 14:01, said:
Is that why they are all sat in Peace Mode then?

The facts speak for themselves.

Congratulations Regent Pancras!! You make people like salsabeast, Commander shepard, and HoT look like true, quality posters. I hope you keep posting because we may have the perfect candidate for Worst Poster Ever 2013.

Please sir, keep up the good work.

Congratulations Regent Pancras!! You make people like salsabeast, Commander shepard, and HoT look like true, quality posters. I hope you keep posting because we may have the perfect candidate for Worst Poster Ever 2013.

Please sir, keep up the good work.

No offense but rating people based off them pointing out idiotic views/statements is a bit harsh.

I take it PM is also a touchy subject for this competent coalition.

I guess you want to play the smart kid, but rehashing the argument doen't really help you in that category.

Those words mean less then nothing. Goons? Umbrella? They mean nothing to me. I'll only be pleased when GATO lays utterly broken. If all your chaff have to be cut down first then so be it.

Now do try and fight respectably however hard that may be for you...I will be watching...my mocha coloured enemies.

Once again the facts speak for themselves:

The Legion: 168 nations, 27 in peace mode = 16%

GATO: 191 nations, 136 in peace mode = 71%

So the point you are trying to make is?

Peacemode? Really? :psyduck:

Hi Geerland!

You must be the ODN morale officer?

War with Legion better than econ programs? Of course!

But you might want to mention that to your colleague who I am fighting, a gentleman by the name of Chromium. Have a look at his Nation Slogan http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=377772

Never mind, GATO is here to save your skin, so you are all going to be fine. Just a little bit late for those who didn't quite manage the tactical jump to Peace Mode.

Bless. x

Hehe.. He must've gotten that from my sig. Its several wars old and I'm just too lazy to change it. It's probably more applicable to MCXA or Sparta these days anyways.

i  think the  PM  warriors  getting  touchy  with there  new name

First, it is their, not there.

Second, this criticism coming from Legion and MCXA is not ironic at all.

Those words mean less then nothing. Goons? Umbrella? They mean nothing to me. I'll only be pleased when GATO lays utterly broken. If all your chaff have to be cut down first then so be it.
Now do try and fight respectably however hard that may be for you...I will be watching...my mocha coloured enemies.

Your signs of rage must mean we are doing something right, or you're just mad. Also, who are you? Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

First, it is their, not there.

Second, this criticism coming from Legion and MCXA is not ironic at all.

meh  grammar  :P  its bugs  you it  coming  from  us   and  that  its  true.   u  guys  are  PM warriors

meh  grammar  :P  its bugs  you it  coming  from  us   and  that  its  true.   u  guys  are  PM warriors

Frankly, anything coming from you bugs me. Not due to truth. Due to sheer lack of self-awareness and sense of irony. Before Dave I was pretty neutral about you and your alliance. During that war I got a true sense of MCXA's quality. Since then I've been amazed you have the balls to say anything at all in public, let alone criticism of other alliances.

Your signs of rage must mean we are doing something right, or you're just mad. Also, who are you?

Just an old crazy ex HoG member of which there aren't many left of. Not many will remember me so few will know my reason for wanting your demise.

None of that matters of course.

How much did CnG cry about peace in Dave? Don't dish what you can't take, you hypocrits. Oh but then again, it's just "strategy."

It will always be viewed as hiding or strategy depending of which side of a war you end up on, since this topic is about GATO I will use them as an example; they have kept the majority of the alliance in peacemode for a month now, in this particular conflict they are calling it strategy, but in previous conflicts where the enemy side has had theres in for the same length+ they drop the strategy excuse and call them out as hiding from the war...

In conclusion most are guilty of changing their views of peacemode depending on the side of the war they are on.

How much did CnG cry about peace in Dave? Don't dish what you can't take, you hypocrits. Oh but then again, it's just "strategy."

Find me a post or conversation in public or private in which I have condemned another alliance's use of Peace Mode. You'll find instead consistency in my support for its use, regardless of who is utilizing it.

You'll find hypocrisy from those that offer support when they use it themselves and condemnation when it is used by others. You will find that same brand of hypocrisy on both sides of the creek by those who constantly reiterate that point for the purpose of being able to cry foul.

You will not find that hypocrisy from me.

And I trust and hope that you will not instill it within yourself.

In conclusion most are guilty of changing their views of peacemode depending on the side of the war they are on.

Agreed.

Find me a post or conversation in public or private in which I have condemned another alliance's use of Peace Mode. You'll find instead consistency in my support for its use, regardless of who is utilizing it.

It is conveyed to several alliances, and not aimed to any individual, though you alone don't represent the majority of CnG. In particular I know ODN/INT cried over former peace mode use from SF/XX, and there was the MCXA peace debacle at the end of Dave that was a thorn in every ones side.

Also, bare in mind TTKs 70k plus sat out of the Dave War against NG, so myself nor my AA are innocent of PM use. But I just cant take alliances who ripped PM a few months ago now call it strategy.

Frankly, anything coming from you bugs me. Not due to truth. Due to sheer lack of self-awareness and sense of irony. Before Dave I was pretty neutral about you and your alliance. During that war I got a true sense of MCXA's quality. Since then I've been amazed you have the balls to say anything at all in public, let alone criticism of other alliances.

this coming from an ODN member.  last war i sat around listening to your leader whine and cry about PM.  and now look at yourself? doing something you guys whined about. all i'm doing is holding you guys to your standards. sorry if i bug you my goal for alot of my post is to be light hearted or funny.   but before criticizing my alliance look at yours 

If we are specifically discussing ODN in GATO's thread, then it is worth pointing out that in the Dave war, some of those currently attacking us had a little practice run of the Derp Rush strategy. Not 22 alliances, but still outnumbering us. And yet MCXA were the ones who wouldn't fight. PM as a strategy makes more sense when one is outnumbered and has to hunker down for a war of attrition, surely.

If we are specifically discussing ODN in GATO's thread, then it is worth pointing out that in the Dave war, some of those currently attacking us had a little practice run of the Derp Rush strategy. Not 22 alliances, but still outnumbering us. And yet MCXA were the ones who wouldn't fight. PM as a strategy makes more sense when one is outnumbered and has to hunker down for a war of attrition, surely.

i'll say what you guys are saying  "strategy" cycling in and out of PM.  see what i did there?