Quick GATO Announcement

Salsabeast, meet strategy. Strategy, meet Salsabeast. I hope you two can finally get acquainted.

It should be stated that we started warring against our targets and had our strategy planned out before NG even joined in on the war. I guess NG attacking of TTK has some thinking in illogical ways Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird...Im pretty sure our allies are happy with what we've done. But how does Konk feel about the fact that no one in legion or her allies came to help him out when I came around?

honestly you can't compare an alliance with 70% of their nations hiding in peace mode "helping" their allies in a war where their allies have lost quite a bit in a war with most of the world stacked against them to a contained situation in which one nation has attacked another nation...

i know you guys aren't a big fan of MK/UMB and such but atleast honor the spirit of your own treaties :/ (and if someone makes a joke about Sparta or another alliance who did the same thing you can c/p my exact quote for them too)

honestly you can't compare an alliance with 70% of their nations hiding in peace mode "helping" their allies in a war where their allies have lost quite a bit in a war with most of the world stacked against them to a contained situation in which one nation has attacked another nation...

i know you guys aren't a big fan of MK/UMB and such but atleast honor the spirit of your own treaties :/ (and if someone makes a joke about Sparta or another alliance who did the same thing you can c/p my exact quote for them too)

GATO is playing their role within the coalition. We know that. You know that. Maybe try something a little less utterly transparent.

GATO is playing their role within the coalition. We know that. You know that. Maybe try something a little less utterly transparent.

so GATO is the cheerleaders?  they hide in PM  and cheer from the sidelines with TLR

there's a difference between what one is willing to commit to and what one is needed to do. i know that. you know that.

It should be stated that we started warring against our targets and had our strategy planned out before NG even joined in on the war. I guess NG attacking of TTK has some thinking in illogical ways

Oh quit the shit, you would've been crushed up there without NG and pixelhugging. Don't act as if NG didn't save your upper tier. At least your allies in Int/ODN truly care about your upper tiers.

Edited by salsabeast1

Again, try something a little less transparent. Them bringing everyone out with the coalition tiers as they are would be ridiculous.

Oh I never said bring everyone out..that'd be rediculous. But if they had say even 40% on the battlefield that could turn certain individual individual wars and maybe some fronts to their advantage. But we can see that's not happening. This is not a call out for me saying "come outoof peace mode so the coalition can tear you to shreds"..more like "come out of peace mode and actually fight a war"

I can't stand the use of mass peace mode. It's a good tactic for certain things, of course. But that's fuckin crazy

Oh quit the shit, you would've been crushed up there without NG and pixelhugging. Don't act as if NG didn't save your upper tier. At least your allies in Int/ODN truly care about your upper tiers.

Well, that hit a nerve. I am sorry, but NG did what that they needed to do and your upper tiers are hurting in this war. Get over it.

So I have just had a quick look at our war screen. And in the nine days since this war was declared, you have managed the impressive blitz of 19 individual wars by 12 nations.

Truly awesome guys. Can't wait for the 'next wave'. I bet you make awesome allies, and ODN must be real glad you showed up.

Absolutely Pathetic.

LOLGATO.

Who are you again? I'm pretty sure Legion has been irrelevant and still remains irrelevant to anyone and everyone.

Perhaps with your mindful insight, you would be able to look deeper into events and realize that half of our upper tier started out in Anarchy, while the rest of our alliance remains in PM, away from the nonsense we cannot control, yet. As the war progressed, some of Legion's upper tier nations went into PM, while the rest were crushed out of the range of our upper tier because of how pathetic you are. Most of our upper tier now can't even engage more then 25% of EQ's alliances because they are too big.

It's good to know that Legion hasn't changed from being Legion.

Right, as if anyone declared on GATO after the whole "an attack on one is an attack on all" nonsense played out. We held a fairly decent standing without NG, and we still have allies that we haven't called in yet with large enough upper tiers to give us the advantage.

Pretty sure we could have easily dismantled EQ's horrible upper tiers just fine without NG. But instead you gave us all an easier time by being mentally incapable to understand that an alliance revered for its fighting abilities and 11.5 mil NS and bringing them on our side was probably a bad idea. Yeah, great job there and we thank you very much for it. Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

So why then did you go bring in NG for no reason?

If this were true it would only make your side bringing in NG all the more funny. It isn't but if you want to dream that's fine. We were in the fight before NG....nobody lined up to hit us....political...military...whatever the reasons..you were outflanked and you never stood a shot. Thanks for playing. Keep crying about peacemode while we beat down RnRs top end next. That'll be alliance #5 rendered out of the top tier fight for those keeping track.

there's a difference between what one is willing to commit to and what one is needed to do. i know that. you know that.

We're willing to commit whatever...nobody has asked us to do anything under 80k...why should we when we're doing so well above it? Eventually Above 80k will be a wasteland for the SF/XX/Aftermath coalition that ran head first at CnG and we'll move on to the next tier. If you guys don't like it....quit. I really don't care. Otherwise be patient and watch as top tier after top tier falls.

Oh look GATO does nothing but token efforts while their "allies" battle it out. I predicted such a thing would happen what...4 years ago? And they called me a pink fruitcake!

Again, someone acting as they know what we do.  It must be annoying seeing that we actually work as part a coalition and discuss action as a coalition instead of attacking en masse in a sloppy manner and declaring without much thought.

Again, someone acting as they know what we do.  It must be annoying seeing that we actually work as part a coalition and discuss action as a coalition instead of attacking en masse in a sloppy manner and declaring without much thought.

Of course you work as a "coalition" and discuss action. I said that for years and nobody listened because everyone saw you as a joke; I of course know better.

Oh wait...

warwithlegion.png

Hi Geerland!

You must be the ODN morale officer?

War with Legion better than econ programs? Of course!

But you might want to mention that to your colleague who I am fighting, a gentleman by the name of Chromium. Have a look at his Nation Slogan http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=377772

This war is dumb. 8k infra (ZI) and 2.5k tech lost (about 20 months of tech dealing).

Never mind, GATO is here to save your skin, so you are all going to be fine. Just a little bit late for those who didn't quite manage the tactical jump to Peace Mode.

Bless. x

But instead you gave us all an easier time by being mentally incapable to understand that an alliance revered for its fighting abilities and 11.5 mil NS and bringing them on our side was probably a bad idea.

NGs military has always been overrated, up until this war at least. 2 weeks in and they've already significantly outperformed the CnG bloc. Unfortunately for you NG's great performance can't pick up the complete fail that has been CnGs military this war, despite MN's propaganda attempts to make GATO sound like Umbrella.

Of course you work as a "coalition" and discuss action. I said that for years and nobody listened because everyone saw you as a joke; I of course know better.

I guess you want to play the smart kid, but rehashing the argument doen't really help you in that category.

NGs military has always been overrated, up until this war at least. 2 weeks in and they've already significantly outperformed the CnG bloc. Unfortunately for you NG's great performance can't pick up the complete fail that has been CnGs military this war, despite MN's propaganda attempts to make GATO sound like Umbrella.

Well, NG is going to perform better than most of the coalition. They have more expendable military power than most of the alliances in this war . I am sorry that you have to make bad comparison because of what we are doing, but doing so isn't helping your case.

Hi Geerland!

You must be the ODN morale officer?

War with Legion better than econ programs? Of course!

But you might want to mention that to your colleague who I am fighting, a gentleman by the name of Chromium. Have a look at his Nation Slogan http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=377772

Never mind, GATO is here to save your skin, so you are all going to be fine. Just a little bit late for those who didn't quite manage the tactical jump to Peace Mode.

Bless. x

Everone has them. Not much that can be done about mildly grumpy people that were inactive in the runup to this so had no idea what was going on.