A joint announcement

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1358836492' post='3083348']
Anyway, I only wish that TOP had listened to the rest of PF who didn't like where TOP's FA path was leading all those months ago. We told you so...
[/quote]

You aren't the only ones mate. Sad it came to this.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1358862706' post='3083644']

There is literally no one I can think of that would be happier about this. [b]Someone didn't know him very well[/b].
[/quote]
[quote name='janax' timestamp='1358865390' post='3083667']
Happy that the alliance I founded declared war on our greatest allies during my time on Bob? [b]Not as much as you'd think[/b].

[b]This doesn't make me happy in the least[/b]. Argent is no longer mine to run though, and they've made their own friends and decisions. Time's change, people move on.

Happy would not be the emotion or wording I would use regardless.
[/quote]

My guess is Harry Potter? M I RITE?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358837788' post='3083398']
I actually think both sides are colluding to keep NG out of this war and thus self-implode with bordeom and form a black hole which sucks all of Planet Bob into it.
[/quote]

Actually Steve the plan is for NG to save both sides from the neutrals once we've all beaten the crap out of each other. We've been colluding with one another all along!

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358832975' post='3083193']

Or like Death said you guys are afraid of NG. Lol MK is gonna get off scot free in this one. That is absolutely hilarious and ensures you all have already failed Vol.
[/quote]

Yes because D34th (D33rd was much better) who is in an alliance that isn't involved as of yet and has no hand in planning speaks for an entire coalition are you really that stupid or are you just intentionally being a moron?

Anyway we look forward to you meat shielding for C&G tonight

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1358836492' post='3083348']
You think that MK without any strong allies is a threat?

Anyway, I only wish that TOP had listened to the rest of PF who didn't like where TOP's FA path was leading all those months ago. We told you so...
[/quote]

Told us what? You think we didn't know sticking with MK would lead to this? We don't abandon our friends for political expedience. MK has been our closest ally since the Unholy Alliance was signed and I would much rather fight a tough war with my friends than a curbstomp with SF/XX/Polar.

Anyway, I'm happy to see this. This should be the first good war in a few years.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1358848103' post='3083535']
You have no idea of the backroom discussions PF had when it come down to TOP and MK, especially considering MK dealing with other PF signatories. TOP made it clear in the end who they thought better of.

That comment made you look nothing more then horribly misinformed.
[/quote]
Pretty much this. TOP wanted to go wholly to the MK side of the web, while the rest of us wanted to stay where we were and gather more allies on our (then-current) side. TOP thought they had the winning strategy, and we thought we had the winning strategy.

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358853431' post='3083579']
Why? Will someone be hitting them soon or are you really that scared of NG?
[/quote]
You're trying to paint the coalition as cowards, but the only thing you're doing is showing your stupidity in regards to strategy.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1358871980' post='3083736']
Told us what? You think we didn't know sticking with MK would lead to this? We don't abandon our friends for political expedience. MK has been our closest ally since the Unholy Alliance was signed and I would much rather fight a tough war with my friends than a curbstomp with SF/XX/Polar.

Anyway, I'm happy to see this. This should be the first good war in a few years.
[/quote]
No, you guys seemed to think that this was going to be the winning strategy. You wanted to set up a new mega power that could not be challenged by joining forces with DH and C&G. I remember this because I was very specifically trying to get everybody to see the value in the alliances currently on my side, such as Blue, XX, and SF.

[quote name='Do Not Fear Jazz' timestamp='1358853431' post='3083579']
Why? Will someone be hitting them soon or are you really that scared of NG?
[/quote]

Why didn't TOP DoW IRON or NPO then? I am guessing it was due to NG. Y'all should not talk of being scared of NG until one of your side has the balls to DoW IRON or NPO. Until then just shut the $%&@ up about being scurred.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1358872614' post='3083744']
No, you guys seemed to think that this was going to be the winning strategy. You wanted to set up a new mega power that could not be challenged by joining forces with DH and C&G. I remember this because I was very specifically trying to get everybody to see the value in the alliances currently on my side, such as Blue, XX, and SF.
[/quote]

Sure, if PF and IRON joined the DH/C&G side of the web we would have more power. But we never considered dropping MK, and that seems to be the whole reason we are no longer allies.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358841619' post='3083459']
Yet here we are laughing at you. Now we pretty much know TLR is safe to kill whoever they want with[b] no fear of retribution[/b]. Thus the smaller alliances in your coalition that could never stand up one on one with them are pretty much screwed. But...whatever you say I guess.[/quote]

Seems someone doesn't understand coalition warfare.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358830513' post='3083022']
This makes all you whiners who screamed "OMG GANGBANGS" for the last however many years hypocrites.

Good luck and have fun y'all.
[/quote]

They also screamed that peace mode is a tactic and refused to accept any points to the contrary. When we use it as a legitimate tactic, the "lol peace mode" jokes are endless.

A tactic is to delay a front until you're ready. Cowardice is to hide an entire tier from enemy attacks for two or three wars in a row.

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1358870494' post='3083720']
Yes because D34th (D33rd was much better) who is in an alliance that isn't involved as of yet and has no hand in planning speaks for an entire coalition are you really that stupid or are you just intentionally being a moron?

Anyway we look forward to you meat shielding for C&G tonight
[/quote]

Who was D33rd? :P

It's good to see Janax post in this thread. I miss having him and Rusty around but those were the old days. No one in my Order holds any grudge against Argent or the alliances where BN/OMFG people ended up. Ever since we parted ways it was clear as day that we'd end up fighting against one another due to our similar builds.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1358872614' post='3083744']

Pretty much this. TOP wanted to go wholly to the MK side of the web, while the rest of us wanted to stay where we were and gather more allies on our (then-current) side. TOP thought they had the winning strategy, and we thought we had the winning strategy.
[/quote]
You are forgetting an important piece of the puzzle. We did not want up be associated with alot of the alliances on your side. It's as simple as that.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1358871980' post='3083736']
We don't abandon our friends for political expedience.
[/quote]

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002793701/5511360215_410995797_HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_answer_1_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

Good joke! But, no.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54723

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1358873154' post='3083756']
Sure, if PF and IRON joined the DH/C&G side of the web we would have more power. But we never considered dropping MK, and that seems to be the whole reason we are no longer allies.
[/quote]
Yeah, and you considered MK more important than all of PF and IRON. Additionally, some (not all) wanted to leave IRON regardless.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358875764' post='3083785']
[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002793701/5511360215_410995797_HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_answer_1_xlarge_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

Good joke! But, no.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=54723"]http://forums.cybern...showtopic=54723[/url]
[/quote]

So siding with our close Citadel allies over NPO is your attempt to prove that we abandon our friends?

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1358875998' post='3083791']
So siding with our close Citadel allies over NPO is your attempt to prove that we abandon our friends?
[/quote]

Yes, I'm glad that you understood it.