A joint announcement

[quote name='SeasonsOfLove' timestamp='1358831457' post='3083116']
I saw auto was posting this and was hoping that they would all be rolling Argent. I was really disappointed by that.

But in all seriousness, glad to have you on our side, my friends. To victory! o/
[/quote]

I saw it was TOP, and I was like "WRONG PF ALLIANCE." Best of luck in battle to my friends in TOP. You'll enjoy this as much as we in Sengoku do.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1358831737' post='3083131']
Its not the size of the declaration....
[/quote]

Indeed, its all about the thickness of the declaration.

And this declaration is very thick.

Hey, that's us up there! Big surprise, right? I mean, what with Tom Riddle spreading misinformation, I'm sure we had everyone fooled... lulz. In all seriousness, I wish luck to my friends on both sides -- may we all make a good time of this!

Admin... blah... mercy... yada yada... we shall have none... etc... etc...

o/ Equilibrium
o/ Anarchy, Inc.
o/ GLOF
o/ TORN
o/ Dark Templar

EDIT:
[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1358830690' post='3083046']
Coalition forms out of hatred for MK.
Not one nation in MK is declared on in multiple-bloc blitz.[/quote]
Hmm... you will not find much hatred of MK at DT. We're here to support our allies in their self-defense.

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1358831874' post='3083140']
You should feel ashamed of yourselves.[/quote]
Do explain.

[quote name='Floyd' timestamp='1358831925' post='3083143']
its how you use it, and all I am seeing is just a little flaccid blitz.[/quote]
Yeah, I'd have hit at least a couple of nations myself, but all those in range are already covered or in peace mode. Make fun of our blitz all you want. We will just make fun of your peace mode tactics (as your coalition's alliances have done so vehemently and endlessly in the past), and remind you that your unwillingness to risk your pixels (or instantaneously miraculous/convenient valid tactics, as some of you used to dispute this) is the sole reason we weren't [i]now[/i] able to pound you harder (keyword: now).

Edited by Farnsworth

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1358831489' post='3083117']
There are MK nations in war mode in your personal range, are there not?
[/quote]
I hit the only one I could find and he's probably going to delete, to be fair I was hoping for GOONS to come in, they have a similar mindset of war as I do.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1358830690' post='3083046']
Coalition forms out of hatred for MK.

Not one nation in MK is declared on in multiple-bloc blitz.
[/quote]

With the Southern Delegation not being heard from we weren't convinced MK was truly at war yet. Those Mushquedians are pretenders.

[quote name='bgorre1013' timestamp='1358832467' post='3083170']
What more were u expecting, please tells
[/quote]

I thought you guys had alliances that had a shot. I was wrong. You think sending a hoard is scary. It's laughable. It makes it so much more easy on us. This was a huge strategic mistake....even with the attack one attack all fear move. You have miscalculated and now watch as each of these alliances is dismantled one by one.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358832912' post='3083191']

I thought you guys had alliances that had a shot. I was wrong. You think sending a hoard is scary. It's laughable. It makes it so much more easy on us. This was a huge strategic mistake....even with the attack one attack all fear move. You have miscalculated and now watch as each of these alliances is dismantled one by one.
[/quote]

Id love to see u try.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1358832884' post='3083189']
With the Southern Delegation not being heard from we weren't convinced MK was truly at war yet. Those Mushquedians are pretenders.
[/quote]

Or like Death said you guys are afraid of NG. Lol MK is gonna get off scot free in this one. That is absolutely hilarious and ensures you all have already failed Vol.

[quote name='bgorre1013' timestamp='1358832975' post='3083192']
Id love to see u try.
[/quote]

It's not much different than the last few wars.......you have a little more NS but those fights were complete white washes......This may be a tiny shred more of a challenge but your strategy is fatally flawed. You allow us to dictate who we get to squash first..then next...then next. then next. It's sweet of you.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1358832884' post='3083189']
[/quote]

The southern infidelegation declaration was in the thread, please feel free to read the whole thing. As for the soldiers of Allarchon being pretenders, I will see your nation burn.

Edited by tamerlane