A joint announcement

I wasnt in PF, but I survived the Citadel, and it sounds very familiar. The only thing I cant understand is why people and alliances that had already been down that road once expected any different the second time.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. so that's what happened. I thought someone tripped the PF self-destruct button by accident. :unsure:

One would have to add the following things to his list:

1)For the duration of PF, TOP had one treaty with a DH member. Argent did too. And for a while, Argent was quite close to that ally (Umb) so it's not like we were the only ones close to DH. We were also told repeatedly to try to get closer to Umbrella.

2)Argent signed UE without exactly telling others.

3)There was a lot of government changes in Argent.

4)Inactivity occured in BN, OMFG and Gräms, leading to the respective disbandments of the first two.

I think the last two points have a lot more to do with PF's disparition than any other disagreement.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

• 2 weeks later...

There is literally no one I can think of that would be happier about this. Someone didn't know him very well.

Happy that the alliance I founded declared war on our greatest allies during my time on Bob? Not as much as you'd think.

This doesn't make me happy in the least. Argent is no longer mine to run though, and they've made their own friends and decisions. Time's change, people move on.

Happy would not be the emotion or wording I would use regardless.

I was gonna say something but it appears I don't have to.  This gives me a sad, but just like my compatriot said, times change, people move on.  Good luck to all involved.

Ciao