A joint announcement

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358834988' post='3083285']
You failed to address the second bit. For a long time people have been calling for MK's blood...yourselves included and now? They will have the easiest time this war because your side is scared of NG....it's the greatest irony of all time Vol. It makes your side look scared and weak even with superior numbers and it pretty much ensures that MK will come out of this war fine and dandy and your entire coaliton who wanted them to burn will have failed horribly in that respect. How does that not bother any of you? They will never let you live it down you know?
[/quote]
You think that MK without any strong allies is a threat?

Anyway, I only wish that TOP had listened to the rest of PF who didn't like where TOP's FA path was leading all those months ago. We told you so...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358836195' post='3083340']
I had plenty of outraged replies yesterday about how I'm the worse because I said TOP/MK were afraid of NG, today a lot of people from the other side, including those who insulted me are using my argument.

Some things really are priceless, I love OWF.
[/quote]

Real talk: Everyone is afraid of GPA.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1358835631' post='3083320']
Lol you say this like MK and GATO didn't tip toe around alliances in the winter and PB-polar wars (respectively). Even this war we can point out how NPO and IRON are unattaked. So by your logic your coalition are three times the cowards we are. Cool stuff mayne.
[/quote]

Yeah we left RnR alone once because of FOK. It's smart enough sure. True enough but RnR was not the most hated alliance by our coalition. That is the huge difference and what makes this so ironic and hilarious.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1358836151' post='3083339']
I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but it isn't like our alliance done anything your allies in GOONS done to CSN. Except we didn't make promises to protect TOP after our mutual decision to seek out other paths. It's great that our paths meet again.
[/quote]

glad they haven't pointed out that Sengoku is made up of omfg/bn nations

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358836893' post='3083363']

Yeah we left RnR alone once because of FOK. It's smart enough sure. True enough but RnR was not the most hated alliance by our coalition. That is the huge difference and what makes this so ironic and hilarious.
[/quote]

You don't address the CSN and GOD situations where they were "the most hated alliances" so basically we are following already standardized conventions of warfare. If you'd like to change that be my guest, but you had your chance to do something about it and you did not.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1358833373' post='3083214']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwdnNyySDLI

Finally, a declaration worthy of us. We thank the assembled armies and their commanders, this should be glorious.

For Johan,
[/quote]

You sir are a cut from the finest, and a reminder of what the cult of Johan once was.

Btw, had I mentioned this is thick... >.<

I had plenty of outraged replies yesterday about how I'm the worse because I said TOP/MK were afraid of NG, today a lot of people from the other side, including those who insulted me are using my argument.

Some things really are priceless, I love OWF.[/quote]
I'd like to reassure you that, if any Paradoxian points it out, it'll be simply to make you realize how idiotic your "argument" was to begin with.

Strategy =/ cowardice. We all respect NG's firepower and nobody wants to see it being used against his nation or his alliance.

Some things really are priceless, I love OWF.
[/quote]
I actually think both sides are colluding to keep NG out of this war and thus self-implode with bordeom and form a black hole which sucks all of Planet Bob into it.

I believe you'll find us engaged with TOP currently, with what few slots were available. We aren't allied to them in any way, shape, or form. We have no wars with INT, we won't have any wars with INT. This war has been discussed for months with INT, they (CnG) feel they have to go down with the ship. We respect that, as we've done it ourselves.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1358837708' post='3083396']
I'd like to reassure you that, if any Paradoxian points it out, it'll be simply to make you realize how idiotic your "argument" was to begin with.

Strategy =/ cowardice. We all respect NG's firepower and nobody wants to see it being used against his nation or his alliance.
[/quote]

You say it's respect I say it's fear, we have no ways to prove who is right since it's a matter of perception, let the people believe in whoever they want.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358837788' post='3083398']
I actually think both sides are colluding to keep NG out of this war and thus self-implode with bordeom and form a black hole which sucks all of Planet Bob into it.
[/quote]

I strongly suggest rolling WTF before you consume us all in a few weeks.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358837903' post='3083405']
You say it's respect I say it's fear, we have no ways to prove who is right since it's a matter of perception, let the people believe in whoever they want.
[/quote]Read my signature... it's been in place for months and serves it's purpose in this very moment.

You failed to address the second bit. For a long time people have been calling for MK's blood...yourselves included and now? They will have the easiest time this war because your side is scared of NG....it's the greatest irony of all time Vol. It makes your side look scared and weak even with superior numbers and it pretty much ensures that MK will come out of this war fine and dandy and your entire coaliton who wanted them to burn will have failed horribly in that respect. How does that not bother any of you? They will never let you live it down you know?
[/quote]
Scared and weak how? MK has no DoWs on them for same reason IRON and NPO has no DoWs on them. This was a stupid argument yesterday and its a stupid argument today, the usual crowd was mostly running with it yesterday and leaders of some alliances are running with it today, that's the difference. Also, you are wrong if you think everyone's here because of MK.

[/quote]

You realize it's still VERY early in this war. I mean, we don't join into conflicts unless we're committed to weeks upon weeks of ass-kicking...either giving or receiving..

Anywho.....who says we can't say hi to our fungi friends when we're done here? We have very many hungry Phoenicians.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1358830513' post='3083022']
This makes all you whiners who screamed "OMG GANGBANGS" for the last however many years hypocrites.

Good luck and have fun y'all.
[/quote]

Don't expect to be treated with class if you show none yourselves.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1358837233' post='3083376']
You don't address the CSN and GOD situations where they were "the most hated alliances" so basically we are following already standardized conventions of warfare. If you'd like to change that be my guest, but you had your chance to do something about it and you did not.
[/quote]

What? CSN and GOD situations? I don't recall GATO ever dodging either for any reason.......point stands ironic and hilarious.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358832912' post='3083191']
I thought you guys had alliances that had a shot. I was wrong. You think sending a hoard is scary. It's laughable. It makes it so much more easy on us. This was a huge strategic mistake....even with the attack one attack all fear move. You have miscalculated and now watch as each of these alliances is dismantled one by one.
[/quote]
[size=4][quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358834988' post='3083285'][/size]
[size=4]You failed to address the second bit. For a long time people have been calling for MK's blood...yourselves included and now? They will have the easiest time this war because your side is scared of NG....it's the greatest irony of all time Vol. It makes your side look scared and weak even with superior numbers and it pretty much ensures that MK will come out of this war fine and dandy and your entire coaliton who wanted them to burn will have failed horribly in that respect. How does that not bother any of you? They will never let you live it down you know?[/size]
[size=4][/quote][/size]
[size=4][quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358835133' post='3083293'][/size]
[size=4]Yeah they both declare on MK and then try to take it back...hilarious to see the backpeddling in addition to the cowardice. It makes all so much more funny to watch..[/size]
[size=4][/quote][/size]
[size=4][quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358832912' post='3083191'][/size]
[size=4]I thought you guys had alliances that had a shot. I was wrong. You think sending a hoard is scary. It's laughable. It makes it so much more easy on us. This was a huge strategic mistake....even with the attack one attack all fear move. You have miscalculated and now watch as each of these alliances is dismantled one by one.[/size]
[size=4][/quote][/size]
[size=4][quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358832975' post='3083193'][/size]
[size=4]Or like Death said you guys are afraid of NG. Lol MK is gonna get off scot free in this one. That is absolutely hilarious and ensures you all have already failed Vol.[/size]
[size=4][/quote][/size]
[size=4][quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358833081' post='3083201'][/size]
[size=4]It's not much different than the last few wars.......you have a little more NS but those fights were complete white washes......This may be a tiny shred more of a challenge but your strategy is fatally flawed. You allow us to dictate who we get to squash first..then next...then next. then next. It's sweet of you.[/size]
[size=4][/quote][/size]
[size=4][quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1358836893' post='3083363'][/size]
[size=4]Yeah we left RnR alone once because of FOK. It's smart enough sure. True enough but RnR was not the most hated alliance by our coalition. That is the huge difference and what makes this so ironic and hilarious.[/size]
[size=4][/quote][/size]

You guys are so cute when you're backed into a corner. You're like a little blow fish puffing up at the sight of a predator. Who are you trying to convince of your inevitable triumph, us or yourself?

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1358838419' post='3083412']
Read my signature... it's been in place for months and serves it's purpose in this very moment.
[/quote]

Read mine, is much more honest :smug:
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2wodsew.gif[/img]