Never bring an Umbrella to a gun fight

TRON IX

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1358571864' post='3079593']
What ? JA calling someone a snake???? You made me spit my beer...

And hi Myth...
[/quote]

Hey King Louis :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1358572093' post='3079605']
It might have been that massive torch you're carrying for them that threw him off.
[/quote]

Ohh you, if only you had waited long enough to see his reason why! Silly you for making assumptions.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1358572778' post='3079619']

We were told to wait until Easter. Looks like Christmas twice in a row.
[/quote]
I guess the eggs on your face or whatever that white stuff is.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1358572203' post='3079606']
Now lets have a history lesson, when Neutral Shoving die off? And what is the current GOONS name?
[/quote]
Neutral Shoving imploded in on itself as soon as they found themselves in a losing war, I don't even remember how many years ago anymore.

My brain decided to just read it as an acronym on a cursory scan, and I equated the two.

But, I guess, jump on the better-than-you moments while you still can?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1358569916' post='3079555']
[color=#0000ff]You got off easy. How many alliances have you disbanded? How many souls have you driven from this world? Whatever you might have paid is inconsequential to the magnitude of your misdeeds. Karma is not yet over.[/color]
[/quote]
Oh RV ... I do love you. I especially love how you act as though you weren't there, perpetuating those "misdeeds". Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.

o/ Anarchy Inc. et al

[quote name='AngryMidget' timestamp='1358574305' post='3079638']
This seems like a really dumb reason for a war.
[/quote]

We are Planet Bob... we have had MUCH MUCH more dumb reasons for war. This is the first CB worth something in a long long time.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1358562489' post='3079384']
When can we expect you to join the war?
[/quote]
When? Well, let me put it for you this way, Crymson: When I post Cult of Justitia's DoW, it will be the second DoW of this war with my pen in it.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1358574410' post='3079639']
We are Planet Bob... we have had MUCH MUCH more dumb reasons for war. This is the first CB worth something in a long long time.
[/quote]

I love you guys. You know this but I have to disagree. You claim it was purposeful but all you have is speculation based on the timing. I'll admit you're probably right about the individuals working in collusion with Puppets but there is no real proof of it. Then, I've seen where Umb high gov had no clue this was going on. Usually the old addage was the membership pays for gov actions....this time the gov wasn't in on it IF there was anything to be in on.....so dunno. I think diplomacy could have worked something out. I just think you guys wanted this and I'm cool with it. Rather get this whole thing done now and move on but don't say it's a good CB when its really not Brehon. It could be if you have solid proof of collusion. All you have is wars declared within minutes of eachother which could actually be coincidence or puppets hitting AI on his own knowing his slots were getting taken by Umb but the Umb guys not knowing. Not so solid as you claim but reason nonetheless so I ain't mad. Let's just be honest and keep it in context here. If you have info that dispels my concerns here...by all means I'm open. Until then I see it as quite a bit opportunist and without a great deal of merit...a tiny shred but not much. I don;t even care about Umb and I like you guys and AI a great deal. I just call them like I see 'em.