Joint Reminder from Deinos and the Viridian Entente

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've stayed right out of this whole BFF thing because I have no interest in putting the boot into people having a tough time already but I need to ask the question, does this mean BBF may continue with a new Government or what? The actions certainly suggest a merge hasn't been agreed to by any significant number of members.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358276235' post='3077044']
If BFF really merged into The International why they would request something like that? Why would they need the MDoAP anymore? All they should have requested is your alliances to protect the AA while they conclude the merge, but it's start to look the merge announcement was precipitate since until now just 4 members moved to The International.
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/gwxDS.gif[/img]

This is just classic.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1358279177' post='3077069']
GOONS too, if such protection is desired.
[/quote]

In the battle between C&G and D(ino)H(ouse) over BFF, D(oom)H(ouse) is left in the void...

Its okay Sardonic. You can protect us if you want. :)

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1358283924' post='3077108']
I've stayed right out of this whole BFF thing because I have no interest in putting the boot into people having a tough time already but I need to ask the question, does this mean BBF may continue with a new Government or what? The actions certainly suggest a merge hasn't been agreed to by any significant number of members.
[/quote]

Needless to say a bunch of drama happened within BFF within the last 24 hours so not every member's opinion was taken into account. Some of their members whom we've worked with for a long time asked us for some time to consider all their options and see where they want to go, so we obliged. Whatever happens in the end is up to BFF, we're just keeping the spirit or the treaty alive.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1358287072' post='3077137']
Needless to say a bunch of drama happened within BFF within the last 24 hours so not every member's opinion was taken into account. Some of their members whom we've worked with for a long time asked us for some time to consider all their options and see where they want to go, so we obliged. Whatever happens in the end is up to BFF, we're just keeping the spirit or the treaty alive.
[/quote]
that's it in a nutshell folks, no need to whip out the tinfoil hats again. I think there's been enough of that this week.

I just said this morning, that this situation could not get more convoluted. It just did. An already protected... disbanded AA... getting protection from a 3rd and 4th party. Honest to Admin guys... regardless of what those still on the BFF AA decided to do... let it begin with not allowing the name BFF to be the subject an alliance announcement from ANYONE for a few weeks. Jesus.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1358288055' post='3077146']
I just said this morning, that this situation could not get more convoluted. It just did. An already protected... disbanded AA... getting protection from a 3rd and 4th party. Honest to Admin guys... regardless of what those still on the BFF AA decided to do... let it begin with not allowing the name BFF to be the subject an alliance announcement from ANYONE for a few weeks. Jesus.
[/quote]

How do you think we feel? :P

Anyway, I understand your point of view. There were some parties already taking advantage of what had occured so members contacted us individually to do what we did with this thread. Whatever the membership of BFF decides to do in the end is up to them, as is their timeframe.

Thanks WarriorConcept. I don't care who is allied to who, alliances are homes and never enjoy watching one in such a state. Good luck to all of those involved and I hope you end up with a stable happy home regardless of where that is.

Well done to Deinos and the Viridian Entente for giving them the chance to take their time and resolve it.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1358289538' post='3077160']
Thanks WarriorConcept. I don't care who is allied to who, alliances are homes and never enjoy watching one in such a state. Good luck to all of those involved and I hope you end up with a stable happy home regardless of where that is.

Well done to Deinos and the Viridian Entente for giving them the chance to take their time and resolve it.
[/quote]

Well said.

Good luck with all of this, guys and gals.

I look forward to working with Deinos and VE (and GOONS and my Orange brothers, but this is Deinos' and VE's announcement so they get to stay outside parentheses) in making sure BFFolks find a situation they're happy with and that no one screws with them in the meantime.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1358321936' post='3077424']
My question is, "Do you honestly expect/believe the current BFF AA to be able to fulfill its treaty obligations if it needed to?"
[/quote]

Probably not, but extending them protection has nothing to do with whether we think we'll get something out of it or not.

This thread will go down in history as the time D34th got called out by a TDO member. I love it.