CCC Election Results

[center][img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Jald84/CCC/CCCsNewFlag-wavy.png[/img][/center]

The new year elections have concluded at the CCC. We see Les Paul Supreme return to the High Counsel as Vice [size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color="#494949"]Chancellor and a new Chancellor in Czechinthepipes. I look forward to working with my fellow elected officers as follows below:[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Chancellor:[/b] Czechinthepipes[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Vice Chancellor:[/b] Les Paul Supreme[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Minister of Internal Affairs:[/b] Exodus[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Minister of Defense:[/b] Scooby Doo[/font][/color]
[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Minister of Foreign Affairs: [/font][/color][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Xander The Great[/font][/color]

I am excited to get this year started off!
Congratulations to our newest High Counsel! May this be a great year for CN and the CCC! :)

And a man walked up to him and asked, "Which is greater; King Xander or [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Xander The Great[/font][/color]?" He responded, "Neither, they are both subpar." :P

Either you poach King Xander from us or we'll poach Xander the Great from you? First one to win gets $4.5m/50t from me.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1358236026' post='3076713']
I must've been drunk when I posted this.
[/quote]You wanna join CCC? ;) We will make sure you never drink again!!! ...Despite all my efforts to rig elections, I STILL lost. :(

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1358193702' post='3076252']
And a man walked up to him and asked, "Which is greater; King Xander or [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Xander The Great[/font][/color]?" He responded, "Neither, they are both subpar." :P

Either you poach King Xander from us or we'll poach Xander the Great from you? First one to win gets $4.5m/50t from me.
[/quote]
I'm not sure if we want King Xander, to be honest... :v

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1358281947' post='3077085']
Congrats guys! Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
[/quote]Let me be up front with you about a couple things first...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Chancellor:[/b] Czechinthepipes[/font][/color] <-----------Wants to pet a spider :facepalm:
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Vice Chancellor:[/b] Les Paul Supreme <---------- He's a Scot, be careful [/font][/color] :ph34r:
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Minister of Internal Affairs:[/b] Exodus <-----------OLD [/font][/color] :mellow:
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Minister of Defense:[/b] Scooby Doo <------------Killed Scrappy[/font][/color] :gun:
[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Minister of Foreign Affairs: [/font][/color][/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Xander The Great <----------Bad breathe :gag:[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Scooby's got a gun?

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mzeX8uYEpGo/TyV2ldCg0_I/AAAAAAAAPkc/5fG_tyt6tN0/s1600/s.jpg[/img]

[i]Pictured Above: Sher-g-zus and Scooby Doo respond to a Membership Compliance
request from Internal Affairs. The arrested member, Wes the Wise, is currently
unaccounted for.[/i]