Worthy and Not worthy

Jemmm

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1356637412' post='3068545']
I just read this thread and during that time, no NSO nation posted a comment. not even Jemmm.

Thus I must deduce from this that NSO nations are not worthy of posting on the OWF anymore. Admin please start removing these accounts now.

thank you,
[/quote]

I think all of the NATO members are mad. btw my chat with some of them in the hyrule channel still wouldnt make me put u in the worthy place.

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1356642413' post='3068567']
I think all of the NATO members are mad. btw my chat with some of them in the hyrule channel still wouldnt make me put u in the worthy place.
[/quote]Apparently we sound really angry when we're having fun. ;) So incredibly much fun. :D

I'm just amused that TENE made the "acceptable" list from an NSO member. It's the little things that delight me.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1356628811' post='3068498']
Well, to be fair, is it any worse than Krnk's threads?
[/quote]
This is so much better than a krunk thread. Those were just painful and awkward. This: chuckle-worthy.

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1356570947' post='3068203'][center]it's like the majority of the alliances in this game is very unfit and could atleast use my true and right criticism and benefit from it instead of taking it as hes so rude[/center][/quote]

My clouded vision has been cleared, hail Jemmm, bodhisattva of CN, bearer of constructive criticism and the holy truth!

[center][img]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/120924_o.gif[/img][/center]