An Official Announcement from Duckroll

TRON IX

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1354405228' post='3059230']
[color=#0000ff]Did I strike a nerve there? Are my truths a bit too much for you to handle?[/color]

[color=#0000ff]I have always been a beacon of Truth and Virtue. My words are a much appreciated Light in this dark and bankrupt world. The only people who have ever opposed me have been the morally weak and the pathetic. That no one wants me to speak is the same "argument" NPO used whenever I said something that challenged their delusional self-image, which is quite funny considering the countless messages of support and endearment I received, of those whom I championed telling me to continue my just crusade.[/color]

[color=#0000ff]The same people telling me today that I am not wanted are the same who told me that in 2007, 2008, and 2009, and then crawled into a corner and shut up for the next three years. You are all collectively as pathetic and cowardly as you have ever been. You have not changed one bit. I look forward to once again crushing you scoundrels.[/color]
[/quote]
I never cared for a word you have said over the years. Anyways, once your done sh*@$ing out your golden nuggets and stroking your ego, come find us, we'll leave the light on for you.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1354438626' post='3059458']
But seriously, somebody nuke me. Pansy has something like 5 million casualties on me. Those soldiers are not going to kill themselves.
[/quote]
Yea'd need to send me many a boats loaded with aid, but if you do I promiss to help out with your casulties. :ehm::gun:

And I was joking. You're not even in my range. Chill out bro. Have less butthurt.

But seriously, somebody nuke me. Pansy has something like 5 million casualties on me. Those soldiers are not going to kill themselves.
[/quote]

Jr, you cold blooded mass murderer! How could you!

Glad to see this announced.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1354407284' post='3059251']
Please, you are not kidding anyone here with your blatant effort to be an agent provocateur. You are making it abundantly clear that you wish you could attack, but right now you cannot because you know the consequences of doing so. This should be obvious to anyone who has been paying the slightest bit of attention. You guys have made poor to no secret your intentions towards DR, and here we are, approaching Christmas and the best you can resort to is trying to goad reactions on the OWF.

While its amusing, I cannot help but wonder if the prospect of doing what is necessary with regards to "making sure the mistake of letting us live is not repeated" would mean having to muster the kind of effort you have traditionally tried to avoid.
[/quote]

Yeah- RV is just a clown in this circus of ours. He plays his part well, and we all get our laugh, but ultimately his role is to act the fool.

And I was joking. You're not even in my range. Chill out bro. Have less butthurt.

[/quote]
Ha, certainly a point well taken on my end. I thought you were being a... well, clearly I misunderstood. Cheers! :)

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1354650665' post='3060335']
It is kind of amusing that actually no one responded to the points RV laid out. All you do is claiming that he is a fool. [i]That[/i] has worked before, I am sure.
[/quote]What's really cute is you think he has points worth addressing.

[color=#0000ff][i]That[/i] has worked before, I am sure.[/color] :smug: