TORN Cancellation Notice

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1353370475' post='3054675']

I may not be the biggest fan of NG, but I've never once doubted the sheer size and power of their reproductive spheres. I just wish I could play with them just once.
[/quote]

Caustic is more than happy to take queries to share his testicular fortitude.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1353197524' post='3053903']
gotta say, for DR to not be considered a bloc by some, they have a hell of a more coordinated FA path than CnG/SF/PB/etc ever have

best of luck to all
[/quote]
[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1353432388' post='3055032']
...So it's a bloc.
[/quote]

It's more than a bloc, it is more evolved than a bloc concept, it achieves everything a bloc ever can without the restrictions imposed by it's mandatory clauses, because the groups continuing existence is dependant on the friendship that binds us as one it operates outside of the sphere of political pragmatism, we are one made up of constituent parts, each part does what it must to preserve the body and strengthen it where possible, all on the basis of free choice. One constituent may sacrifice for the whole or we may gorge together, whatever we deem to be necessary for the benefit of the collective. Trust and Friendship are to Duckroll what life is to a biological cell and because this is the fundamental concern of the group and because we protect those at all costs they are unwavering. Duckroll thus has a continuity and a sense of direction that cannot be paralleled by any bloc.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1353438912' post='3055074']
It's more than a bloc, it is more evolved than a bloc concept, it achieves everything a bloc ever can without the restrictions imposed by it's mandatory clauses, because the groups continuing existence is dependant on the friendship that binds us as one it operates outside of the sphere of political pragmatism, we are one made up of constituent parts, each part does what it must to preserve the body and strengthen it where possible, all on the basis of free choice. One constituent may sacrifice for the whole or we may gorge together, whatever we deem to be necessary for the benefit of the collective. Trust and Friendship are to Duckroll what life is to a biological cell and because this is the fundamental concern of the group and because we protect those at all costs they are unwavering. Duckroll thus has a continuity and a sense of direction that cannot be paralleled by any bloc.
[/quote]
So with PF gone, DR is the best bloc in the game. :wub:

Your post really sheds light on the ML decision to back TPF in DH-NPO though. The whole "you're free to act outside the bloc yet the bloc will always be here for you" dynamic is enviable, I think.

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1353438912' post='3055074']
[/quote]

/slowclaps

Rab, a tear.

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1353446388' post='3055137']
So with PF gone, DR is the best bloc in the game. :wub:

Your post really sheds light on the ML decision to back TPF in DH-NPO though. [b]The whole "you're free to act outside the bloc yet the bloc will always be here for you" dynamic[/b] is enviable, I think.
[/quote]

That, without question, is what makes it the best 'bloc' around and in many ways the model of what bloc should be. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if more blocs were like DR. I think it would allow for more FA cooperation between blocs and make treaties like these potentially more viable.

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1353459792' post='3055305']
That, without question, is what makes it the best 'bloc' around and in many ways the model of what bloc should be. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if more blocs were like DR. I think it would allow for more FA cooperation between blocs and make treaties like these potentially more viable.
[/quote]

We should all join DR :P

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' timestamp='1353432921' post='3055037']
Personally, I always thought arguing that DH isn't a bloc was dumb.
[/quote]

DoomHouse had to not be a bloc because PB had some rule about other blocs, at least that was my assumption

Edited by Ogaden