ODN Election Results

OsRavan

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100120004826/cybernations/images/d/df/Odnlogo.png[/img][/center]

Our members have voted, the ballots are all in, and democracy has triumphed yet again. Thus, I have the honor of presenting the ODN Government for term XLIX

Secretary General: OsRavan

Assistant Secretary General: eZe
Secretary of the Interior: D3eadpool
Secretary of Economics: Nomnomnom
Secretary of Defense: Zaxon
Secretary of State: Reyas

Senate XLIX:

LordBagel, Tiggah, Hobbies0310, Walling, EnrigoDonkini

While the secretariat remained the same this term, there are a couple of new faces in the senate. First, Hobbies has returned to ODN and reclaimed his old position in the senate. He is joined by a newcomer to gov, Lord Bagel. This is Bagel's first time holding down any gov position, but he has impressed ODN internally for a while now with his insightful comments and high levels of activity. These two join three veteran senators who win their second consecutive terms. Indeed, this is the first time in I cant recall off hand how long that we have had three senators win back to back elections! This is likely a reflection of the high activity and good job the senatorial crew did last term.

All in all it is a great team, and a good mix of new and old members andI think ODN can expect great things in the coming months.

Congratulations everyone!

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1351987371' post='3048256']
Also, since after typing it I was curious and went and looked it up. This is the first time three individual ODN senators have won back to back elections since May 2009.
[/quote]
Impressive! Congratulations to those elected!

[quote name='AlmightyHero' timestamp='1352127210' post='3048909']
Walling and LordBagel in the senate? Doomed.
[/quote]

It can't last. The only question is how long Walling can resist eating Bagel. I'm amazed we've made it as far as Monday morning.