A joint NPO-R&R announcement.

EgoFreaky

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/YsgzX.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/x2arh.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=5][b]Joint NPO-R&R announcement[/b][/size][/center]
[center]For a long time R&R has enjoyed recruitment competitions, there is something sweet about crushing other alliances in fair competition. Until July 2011, when NPO asked us to join in their friendly recruiting competition. Having just crushed several other alliances in back to back competitions we accepted the challenge. After all, no one could beat us.[/center]

[center]After taking an early lead, Pacifica showed their strength, they wouldn't give up without a fight. And while R&R was already planning the victory party, NPO made their move. A short but brutal recruitment war ensued and when the dust settled the horror that had taken place became clear. A horror never before seen on the face of this planet![/center]
[center][b]NPO - 41[/b]
R&R - 37
TIO - 33
Invicta - 4
TPF - 2[/center]

[center]We... lo.. lo.. We did not win.[/center]

[center]The loss was met with various reactions within R&R:[/center]

[center]Disbelief:[/center]
[center][quote]We lost . . . To NPO?!?!?!?!?![/quote][/center]

[center]Anger:[/center]
[center][quote]They humiliated us those !@#$%^&*!!![/quote][/center]

[center]Denial:[/center]
[center][quote]
we didn't even try
we are wayyy better then them!!!!![/quote][/center]

[center]And painful silence:[/center]
[center][Quote]...[/quote][/center]

[center]For over a year the loss haunted us. Recruitment processes were modernized, recruiters tortured and sent to re-education camps and the entire alliance went on a forced diet and fitness program to get back in shape. Many more recruitment competitions were done and won, but nothing could take away the shame. Our pride was crushed by Pacifican jackboots and an evil woman named Red was placed in our joint channel to remind us of Pacifica's superiority.[/center]

[center]Until today. Today is the day R&R will be fighting to regain it's honor (and balls). Today is the day we free ourselves from the evil that is Red. And today is the day we right that terrible wrong that has been done to us.[/center]

[center]Starting today for the entire month of November Pacifica and R&R will have their second recruitment contest. To once and for all see who rules the recruitment scene, to strengthen the bonds of friendship we have forged over the last few years and just because we need something to do.[/center]

[center]The rules are simple, the alliance with the most applicants at the end of November [i]*cough*[/i]R&R[i]*cough*[/i] will be the winner.[/center]

[center]The prize, boasting rights over the other alliance until the next rematch. And depending on who wins Bakamitai or Bambi will have to humiliate themselves on the opponents forum (so really everybody wins!)[/center]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Havok' timestamp='1351819978' post='3047464']
What were you to scared to include IAFG in this competition

Good luck to each
[/quote]

Goals:
Theirs - reach 25 members by the end of the year
NPO's - Reach 25 members by the end of the week
Ours - Beat NPO by at least 1 :P

The NPL accepts your challenge and shall crush both your puny recruitment departments in a single decisive blow...

[img]http://www.bakelblog.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/05/futurama_morbo.jpg[/img]

...oh wait we werent invited... ehhh...I mean, good luck to you both! :wub:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1351835847' post='3047556']
Came here expecting a MDoAP, left disappointed.
[/quote]

Why can't you ever appreciate the build up, and courtship of world affairs? Everything can't be a climax.

Just like if you charted the applicants to NPO vs. RnR over the last several months, you would see we are nearing a climax, while R&R will have a new 52 week low.

Edit: *snap*

Edited by King William