A New Heir

Archon

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/chQb3.png[/img]

[i]A Mushroom Kingdom Diplomatic Missive[/i][/center]

Through his loyal service and fanatical activity, The 1337 Guy has led the Kingdom well, shouldering the burden of Crown Prince. However, he has gone missing, and we cannot have a Kingdom without an active Crown Prince. Therefore, exercising one of my few remaining responsibilities as King of the Mushroom Kingdom, I hereby declare the following, effective immediately:

[b]Infinite Citadel is now Crown Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom, and is granted all powers and privileges appropriate.[/b]

For those unfamiliar, the Crown Prince is the de facto ruler of the Kingdom, and should be your principle point of contact for all affairs. He speaks with the voice of the Throne, and through his actions my will is done. Infinite Citadel has been a loyal member since 2008, a disciple of Stumpy who rejoined MK after the BAPS War. I am confident that, with his wisdom and strength, the Kingdom will ascend to even greater heights.

For reference, the current government of the Kingdom is:

[b]King:[/b] Archon
[b]Crown Prince:[/b] Infinite Citadel

[b]Lord High Treasurer:[/b] King Brandon
[b]Lord High Vanguard:[/b] ArneS
[b]Lord High Director:[/b] Epiphanus
[b]Enclave:[/b] Azaghul, Ardus

Signed this 23rd day of October, 2012
[i]Archon[/i]
[b]King of the Mushroom Kingdom[/b]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1351046963' post='3044691']
Congrats on the promotion. What about the powers and privileges inappropriate?
[/quote]

Come by after midnight and he'll show you.

This announcement gets the official toadie seal of approval (someone really does need to make this graphic.)

Leet has been a great friend to me over the years, I hope he is found and returned home soon. IC is a fantastic choice to replace him though, and I have nothing but the utmost confidence in his leadership.

MK is evil, etc. etc.,