New Argent Government

Foxchild

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/Otaku_Fox/ArgentFlag_zpsd7ab73a2.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=5][b]New Argent Government[/b][/size][/center]

Greetings one and all!

I'm guessing that most of you closest to us already know about this. But near the end of September, our former Emperor, Yosh, was hijacked and ridden off by two mustachioed plumbers to a place outside of Planet Bob. Despite our best efforts to recapture him, he succumbed to nation deletion and chose not to return. Some would argue that it's a wise decision on his part considering that he no longer has to deal with the insanity and smell that lurks in the darkest corners of our fair alliance.

Regardless, we at Argent and our allies and beyond will miss him. He's done a lot of good work for our alliance and has our thanks. We will always be here to welcome him back with open arms should he choose to return to us here on Planet Bob.

But moving on to the main subject of this announcement!

Although a little later than we usually get this done. We've finally completed our four monthly nomination and confirmation voting for this terms new government. Without further delay, I proudly present the new government for Argent.

Emperor: Foxchild
Regent: Diomede
Minister of War: Otter
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Lowsten
Minister of Finance: Iamthey
Minister of Internal Affairs: Omniscient1
Minister At Large: Deathman1212

That is all.

[quote name='Diomede' timestamp='1351014815' post='3044550']
I was boycotting this thread, but I've been ordered here or some such.
Roll Argent, their gov is full of bronies or some such. Except that dio guy, he's cool.
[/quote]

Are you sure he's cool? I hear he likes ponies!

[quote name='Diomede' timestamp='1351014815' post='3044550']
I was boycotting this thread, but I've been ordered here or some such.
Roll Argent, their gov is full of bronies or some such. Except that dio guy, he's cool.
[/quote]

I agree with everything you said except that last part.