What happened to The German Empire?

Sabcat

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1343781485' post='3017388']
They merged into NoR in June.

Why does that question keep on popping up every so often? Both incarnations were !@#$holes of no importance that never amounted to anything of interest.
[/quote]
You forgot about me. Anyway, the alliance is dead, and it'll stay that way.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1343792090' post='3017423']
Interesting thing to say about your allies.
[/quote]
I believe he'd be talking about how TGE were terrible. He'd be right in that regard.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1343870173' post='3017690']
Yes you are indeed out of the loop.
[/quote]

Please show me the TGE-MK treaty.

Or are you really arguing that TGE=NoR? Because that's a dumb stance. Even for you.

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1343886880' post='3017770']
Please show me the TGE-MK treaty.

Or are you really arguing that TGE=NoR? Because that's a dumb stance. Even for you.
[/quote]

Don't worry man, I know what it's like to have !@#$%* idiot allies. For instance, this one time I was allied to you.

TGE disbanded a while ago, then TGECN seemed to of been formed by former NoR members who also called themselves The German Empire, but I guess they realized it was a fail idea and went back to NoR.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1343964974' post='3018024']
Don't worry man, I know what it's like to have !@#$%* idiot allies. For instance, this one time I was allied to you.
[/quote]

Oh. So you've finally realised how wrong you are and you're now resorting to insulting me? Sweet.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1343964974' post='3018024']
[/quote]
Sick burn!

You're trying too hard.

Edited by Azaghul

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1343995165' post='3018096']
Oh. So you've finally realised how wrong you are and you're now resorting to insulting me? Sweet.
[/quote]

Insulting people is a sign of being wrong?

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1343781485' post='3017388']
They merged into NoR in June.

Why does that question keep on popping up every so often? Both incarnations were !@#$holes of no importance that never amounted to anything of interest.
[/quote]

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1343898399' post='3017798']
Blah blah blah risen to Valhalla blah blah blah.

At this point, who cares? There was an attempted resurrection and it failed. This is hardly a first-time occurrence.
[/quote]

Actually Valhalla merged with Anarchy, Inc. Do try to keep up. :awesome:

[i]OOC: The first incarnation of The German Empire was the best one, early on at least, because they actually tried to role play out their treaties and other announcements. Reminded me of OBR. That original group of leadership didn't last however. Pity.[/i]

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1344009450' post='3018144']
[/quote]

Arguing with Potato is wrong, for many of the same reasons that arguing with a wall is wrong.

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1343886880' post='3017770']
[/quote]
If TGE was a bunch of my idols, then the people in TGE were my idols. When TGE merged into NoR, the former members of TGE became members of NoR. By calling the former members of TGE my idols, you are calling a selection of the current members of NoR my idols. You aren't calling the entirety of NoR my idols, but you are insulting a constituent group. Which I personally would advise against, if you want to keep them as your allies.

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1344014774' post='3018171']
If TGE was a bunch of my idols, then the people in TGE were my idols. When TGE merged into NoR, the former members of TGE became members of NoR. By calling the former members of TGE my idols, you are calling a selection of the current members of NoR my idols. You aren't calling the entirety of NoR my idols, but you are insulting a constituent group. Which I personally would advise against, if you want to keep them as your allies.
[/quote]

I love/hate this wordfilter so much.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1344009450' post='3018144']
[/quote]

No, that is not what I said.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1344012186' post='3018154']
Arguing with Potato is wrong, for many of the same reasons that arguing with a wall is wrong.
[/quote]

I would never go so far as to paraphrase Ivan Moldavi but I do happen to be right a lot of the time. It's a curse, really.

[quote name='Ghuxalia' timestamp='1344014774' post='3018171']
If TGE was a bunch of my idols, then the people in TGE were idiots. When TGE merged into NoR, the former members of TGE became members of NoR. By calling the former members of TGE my idols, you are calling a selection of the current members of NoR my idols. You aren't calling the entirety of NoR my idols, but you are insulting a constituent group. Which I personally would advise against, if you want to keep them as your allies.
[/quote]

Now, that's a fair point. But I never called TGE idiots, I said they were a useless alliance. While both aren't exactly the same thing, it doesn't account for the TGE people learning a few things from NoR and improving.

Also, since I'm fed up with people putting words in my mouth or misunderstanding on purpose (I hope it's on purpose), I'll try and make it easier for some of you: I never really was NoR's biggest fan to begin with so trying to go "OMG potato doesn't like NoR" is nothing new or astounding. Feel free to extrapolate from here but do note this thread has everything to with TGE and very little with NoR.

Edited by potato