A holy decree from the LSF

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1342531783' post='3011170']
Yeah like that time that they were given severe BS terms and not very many were willing to follow them. Yeah i remember that.[/quote]

They sure got off the AA pretty quickly for a group that wasn't so willing to follow them.

[quote]You mean like some of their allies were right there to defend them. OH wait MK ran off to start a different war instead of being there on this one.
[/quote]

MK is a terrible ally! How dare they not protect NoR from the LSF menace!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1342547898' post='3011228']
They sure got off the AA pretty quickly for a group that wasn't so willing to follow them.

[/quote]
... eh? I... what? :wacko:

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1342543042' post='3011212']
Really Bud :facepalm: we have targets all across the board, not just Sparta, is it our fault that the upper tiers of that side our "soft"
[/quote]
Then why is your guy flicking NoR !@#$ for the LSF war when they started it.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1342546054' post='3011221']
More wars than you currently have :lol1:
[/quote]
Thats cold brother just very cold. I thought we were tighter than that :P

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1342547898' post='3011228']
[/quote]
Yeah I know it was 4 months before they were all off, they definatly jumped ship quickly didnt they.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1342547898' post='3011228']They sure got off the AA pretty quickly for a group that wasn't so willing to follow them.[/quote]

That was one of the conditions, you ill-informed clown. But hey....let's review some of the other conditions, and then you and the other assorted re-writers of history can resume looking like jackasses.

- Disband the AA
- Shut down the forum [OOC]The personal property of an NoV member at the time. A ToS violation? Of course. Did anyone care? Of course not.[/OOC]
- Failure to shut down the forum would be interpreted as 'plotting' against TPF, and all NoV members past and present would be subject to EZI.
- All nations were required to submit to a ridiculous [OOC]100% OOC[/OOC] oath in which they promised not to engage in certain activities in their private lives.
- [OOC]For me, the low point in this game, and what stopped me from donating to it ever again, was watching all this go on while those who could have stopped it didn't do a damn thing. Seeing a Jewish member of NoV swear that she wasn't 'a White nationalist' must have made Slayer -- hey, how did he lose his job as a cop, anyway? -- really feel tough and proud. Like the time one of CPCN's members broke ranks to declare war on Nazis and attacked a nation run by a 14-year-old Black girl. Add 'smart' to tough and proud.[/OOC]

We can see echoes of all of this again. It's like 2008 never happened, and it's OK to toss around unfounded, [OOC]100% OOC[/OOC] insults because [OOC]IRL[/OOC] you're too damn scared to do anything for fear of getting punched in the face. And hey, it's not like anyone's going to do anything about it, so please continue.

All of this is digression, of course.

We're here and we're not going anywhere. I know this bothers you. More than that, though, I know it frightens you.

So please, continue running your mouth at every opportunity while looking for yet another opportunity to cower. Everyone with an IQ over 75 knows that you picked your side in the current war based on fear of getting destroyed.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1342544559' post='3011215']
Right, 22 active wars among 114 nations, 12 of which Umbrella nations actually declared and one of which includes, apparently, shooting POWs from another part of the front. Such a juggernaut...across the board. <_<
[/quote]

Throughout this war, Umbrella has eagerly engaged upper-tier nations from nearly every single alliance in the enemy coalition. There are, by this stage, very few nations in the enemy's upper tier still fighting.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1342531783' post='3011170']
LOL this from the AA that takes soft targets like SPARTA.
[/quote]

Does this disparaging remark then extend to TOP as well?

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='kingzog' timestamp='1342571365' post='3011325']
We can see echoes of all of this again. It's like 2008 never happened, and it's OK to toss around unfounded, [OOC]100% OOC[/OOC] insults because [OOC]IRL[/OOC] you're too damn scared to do anything for fear of getting punched in the face. And hey, it's not like anyone's going to do anything about it, so please continue.[/quote]

This is too funny. But I can assure you that the terms of surrender for Nordreich will not be nearly as harsh as the terms for NoV were. Do not worry your little powindah brain about such matters. There will be no EZI threats or sentences in our brave post-Karmic world!

[OOC]Anyway, I believe everybody here has the desire to keep this war in character.[OOC]

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=230559]I mean, it's not like the filth among you are really hiding your true colors anyway[/url].

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1342572424' post='3011331']
Throughout this war, Umbrella has eagerly engaged upper-tier nations from nearly every single alliance in the enemy coalition. There are, by this stage, very few nations in the enemy's upper tier still fighting.

Does this disparaging remark then extend to TOP as well?
[/quote]
Are members from TOP verbally attacking NoR if yes then probably if not then no.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1342576973' post='3011359']
Are members from TOP verbally attacking NoR if yes then probably if not then no.
[/quote]

If you are criticizing Umbrella for taking on a so-called soft target in Sparta, then surely you feel that TOP is guilty of this also?

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1342579608' post='3011389']
If you are criticizing Umbrella for taking on a so-called soft target in Sparta, then surely you feel that TOP is guilty of this also?
[/quote]
You seem a bit worried about that Crymson do you feel guilty about something or are you simply wishing to stick your nose in an argument where TOP was never brought up. IIRC Sparta gouged the !@#$ out of TOP in BIPOLAR taking a good chunk of tech. I can at least see why TOP would go after them. Umbrella on the other hand is simply on a glorified tech raid as they are bored and picked a target that would only give them nominal damage. They have 14 or so total wars yet have people running there mouths in here against an AA that i happen to like.

That was one of the conditions, you ill-informed clown. But hey....let's review some of the other conditions, and then you and the other assorted re-writers of history can resume looking like jackasses.

[/quote]

Nobody said it wasn't part of the conditions. People only said that you accepted these conditions. LSF and FAN did not accept such conditions and kept fighting on. You didn't. You just disbanded. Not to mention that you were in peace mode all the way.

[quote]- [OOC]For me, the low point in this game, and what stopped me from donating to it ever again, was watching all this go on while those who could have stopped it didn't do a damn thing. Seeing a Jewish member of NoV swear that she wasn't 'a White nationalist' must have made Slayer -- hey, how did he lose his job as a cop, anyway? -- really feel tough and proud. Like the time one of CPCN's members broke ranks to declare war on Nazis and attacked a nation run by a 14-year-old Black girl. Add 'smart' to tough and proud.[/OOC][/quote]

And please keep such ooc claims out of here. There are members of your alliance going around in other alliance's forums to post that they are cops and post pics of people they supposedly killed. I don't bite that. I don't bite stories about 14 year old black girls either.

Edited by Rigas

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1342580935' post='3011414']
You seem a bit worried about that Crymson do you feel guilty about something or are you simply wishing to stick your nose in an argument where TOP was never brought up. IIRC Sparta gouged the !@#$ out of TOP in BIPOLAR taking a good chunk of tech. I can at least see why TOP would go after them. Umbrella on the other hand is simply on a glorified tech raid as they are bored and picked a target that would only give them nominal damage. They have 14 or so total wars yet have people running there mouths in here against an AA that i happen to like.
[/quote]

Bud we didn't pick a target that would give us nominal damage. We made an announcement clarifying our position that if you attack one of our allies and you have an upper tier you can and probably will get a visit from us. The Sparta nations decided to hit MK so we are hitting them, just as we said we would so I am not sure why you are criticizing our alliance. Even if Sparta didn't attack one of our allies we have more than enough reasons to go after them thank you very much.

Please tell me where we should go to obtain a satisfactory level of damage that would meet your needs and satisfaction.

[quote name='PuliSher' timestamp='1342219268' post='3009864']
+
Eternal deportation from the community -_-
[/quote]

To get away from you, that's a bonus :smug:

Edited by pd73bassman

That was one of the conditions, you ill-informed clown.[/quote]

Yes, yes it was.... which is, you know, the reason I said it... because the quoted text that this was in response to said otherwise. Congratulations, your reading comprehension surpasses that of a common house pet, which is more than I can say for most of your cheerleaders.

[quote]- Disband the AA
- Shut down the forum [OOC]The personal property of an NoV member at the time. A ToS violation? Of course. Did anyone care? Of course not.[/OOC]
- Failure to shut down the forum would be interpreted as 'plotting' against TPF, and all NoV members past and present would be subject to EZI.
- All nations were required to submit to a ridiculous [OOC]100% OOC[/OOC] oath in which they promised not to engage in certain activities in their private lives.
- [OOC]For me, the low point in this game, and what stopped me from donating to it ever again, was watching all this go on while those who could have stopped it didn't do a damn thing. Seeing a Jewish member of NoV swear that she wasn't 'a White nationalist' must have made Slayer -- hey, how did he lose his job as a cop, anyway? -- really feel tough and proud. Like the time one of CPCN's members broke ranks to declare war on Nazis and attacked a nation run by a 14-year-old Black girl. Add 'smart' to tough and proud.[/OOC][/quote]

I am fully aware of what NoV was subjugated to and like I've said time and time again, I think (most of) the terms handed down were monstrous on a level that transcends planet bob. Yet, here you are again, trying to strike up sympathy for a something that took place in a bygone era. We get it. What happened to NoV was bad. I also remember the many attempts to wipe off the various leftist alliances from this planet by your ilk for no other reason than simply existing as leftist entities. I remember how NoV sent a spy to LSF and hacked our forums, trying to set up several members for [OOC] IRL punishment by making it seem as if the LSF was planning on committing OOC crimes against members of NoV[/OOC].

Guess how many $%&@s are given on this day? Literally 0. The past is the past, which is clearly something that both sides of this silly rivalry have clearly forgotten. Who exactly are you trying to convince here and what are you trying to convince them of? Or maybe it's simpler than that. Maybe you're just barking in the dark, like most relics of this realm tend to do. Judging by this random outburst laced with paranoia and butthurt:

[quote]We can see echoes of all of this again. It's like 2008 never happened, and it's OK to toss around unfounded, [OOC]100% OOC[/OOC] insults because [OOC]IRL[/OOC] you're too damn scared to do anything for fear of getting punched in the face. And hey, it's not like anyone's going to do anything about it, so please continue.
[/quote]

I'm going to go with the latter.

[quote]We're here and we're not going anywhere.[/quote]

Until you happen to hit a bump and fall off of whatever coattails you happen to be riding at the time, like the NoV/NoR we've all come to know and love. I know you know this. More than that, though, I know it frightens you.

But NoR is a classy establishment these days, so let's hope this isn't the case. ;)

[quote]Everyone with an IQ over 75 knows that you picked your side in the current war based on fear of getting destroyed.
[/quote]

We did what we did for several reasons. Most of them are known by your high gov, so I'll just chalk this up to ignorance of the masses. Fear, however, isn't among any of them. But who am I kidding, I'm sure you know that just as well as anyone else with any sort of insight on the situation, and you're just here to score cheap political points with anyone who will still listen to you. So good luck with that, old top. :blush:

[quote name='TurnipCruncher' timestamp='1342609914' post='3011568']
White chocolate, NoR was attacked by LSF. They admitted as much with the comment "rogues? What rogues?" and readmitting the attacking nations to their AA. Thus we come full circle.
[/quote]

LSF didn't attack NoR. Two nations left the AA and attacked NoR - bored people leaving this world with a bang.

Some of us sent them aid and one of us removed the sanctions placed on them. I blew off Zeppelin when he came asking questions and NoR attacked the LSF.

Sure, the rogues are back on the AA, why wouldn't we have them? They're good people doing good things, we'll all burn happily together.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1342502631' post='3011065']
Eh. We're still declaring offensive wars just about every day, and out of 41 nations, only 9 are in peace mode. That's less than 25%, which is a lot better than most of the alliances on both sides of the MK/CSN conflict are doing. We've gone from 1.3M NS to .3M NS, but we also brought our opponent from around 5.8M NS down to 4.9M NS, which is just about the same NS loss in the same time frame, except we started out outnumbered 3 to 1 nation-wise, and over 4 to 1 NS-wise. I think we've done pretty darn well.
[/quote]
Bish please, don't pretend like it takes any kind of skill to do the damage that you did. I'm sure you guys are proud that you managed to click the "launch nuke" button but nobody is impressed by that. After the initial round, it's much easier for LSF to drop NoR's NS than the other way around. Infra is destroyed way faster than tech so don't be proud on the fact that NoR's damage dealing is reduced to tech only because you lost all your infra in the initial round.
And still declaring offensive wars? Son, you should be embarrassed if your knocked down nations with all military wonders wouldn't be able to declare some wars on some 150days old nations. Try declaring some offensive wars above the 5k NS range.
Besides that, it are the people that jumped on the LSF AA who seem to be doing the most damage so let's not pretend like the LSF members who started this war are worth a $%&@.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1342545955' post='3011220']
That might be true, if you were acting defensively. However, LSF did NOT declare war on Nor. One of their members aided someone fighting you guys and LSF blew off your attempts to resolve the matter peacefully. So you had a solid CB. However a solid CB to declare war on an alliance and doing so is STILL aggressively declaring war on an alliance. In your position, I would of done a DoW. Nor actually missed an opportunity, imo.

So no, this isn't defensive on Nor's part. It's aggressive. You may of had the right to act aggressively, but you are the aggressor.
[/quote]

well by that logic, you could say that since NoR didn't post a DoW, that it doesn't count as war and that the attacks by NoR nations would give LSF a CB to make an aggressive declaration.
If you don't call aiding nations that are attacking NoR, refusing to call those nations rogues, unsanctionning those nations and admitting that you did this all to cause a fight with NoR to be an aggressive war just because they didn't DoW, than you can just as well say that attacking LSF is also just a provocation and not the declaration of war.
Deliberately taking offensive measures towards an alliance is a declaration of war. Regardless if it is a public or a silent one. This is what LSF did, so it's pretty clear that LSF is the aggressor here.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1342613785' post='3011579']
Bish please, don't pretend like it takes any kind of skill to do the damage that you did. I'm sure you guys are proud that you managed to click the "launch nuke" button but nobody is impressed by that. After the initial round, it's much easier for LSF to drop NoR's NS than the other way around. Infra is destroyed way faster than tech so don't be proud on the fact that NoR's damage dealing is reduced to tech only because you lost all your infra in the initial round.
And still declaring offensive wars? Son, you should be embarrassed if your knocked down nations with all military wonders wouldn't be able to declare some wars on some 150days old nations. Try declaring some offensive wars above the 5k NS range.
Besides that, it are the people that jumped on the LSF AA who seem to be doing the most damage so let's not pretend like the LSF members who started this war are worth a $%&@.[/quote]

You are not in NoR, you are in Umbrella. If you still feel NoR in heart, join them.

[quote]well by that logic, you could say that since NoR didn't post a DoW, that it doesn't count as war and that the attacks by NoR nations would give LSF a CB to make an aggressive declaration.
If you don't call aiding nations that are attacking NoR, refusing to call those nations rogues, unsanctionning those nations and admitting that you did this all to cause a fight with NoR to be an aggressive war just because they didn't DoW, than you can just as well say that attacking LSF is also just a provocation and not the declaration of war.
Deliberately taking offensive measures towards an alliance is a declaration of war. Regardless if it is a public or a silent one. This is what LSF did, so it's pretty clear that LSF is the aggressor here.
[/quote]

Sending aid to rogues is not a declaration of war by any definition. And no one cares anyway. We fight cause we don't like each other. LSF has past grievances. NoR has a debt to pay, bad karma. It's that simple.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1342613785' post='3011579']well by that logic, you could say that since NoR didn't post a DoW, that it doesn't count as war and that the attacks by NoR nations would give LSF a CB to make an aggressive declaration.[/quote]

I was going to reply that I could argue that, but I would be wrong. However, the truth is I would never argue that. Declaring war is the act of taking one's military (including CM's, spies and planes - not just troops) and moving them into another nations territory.

Nor may not have posted a declaration of war, but Nor did escalate what was previously providing aid to war.

I'm not saying Nor's decision was wrong. In fact, I'm curious, why the desire to be the "defender" in this case? Nor has the best reason for declaring war I've seen in a long time.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1342613785' post='3011579']If you don't call aiding nations that are attacking NoR, refusing to call those nations rogues, unsanctionning those nations and admitting that you did this all to cause a fight with NoR to be an aggressive war just because they didn't DoW, than you can just as well say that attacking LSF is also just a provocation and not the declaration of war.[/quote]

It is a provocation. But that isn't the same thing as a declaration of war.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1342613785' post='3011579']Deliberately taking offensive measures towards an alliance is a declaration of war. Regardless if it is a public or a silent one. This is what LSF did, so it's pretty clear that LSF is the aggressor here.
[/quote]

What LSF did was baiting. Nor accepted the bait. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that. The Legion was the aggressor when that alliance accepted the baiting of Tetris in Legion-Tetris War, and that was cool. So I'm not being critical of Nor for it's decision.

However, let's just be clear about the difference between declaring war and attempting to bait an alliance into declaring war. Planet Bob already defines "defense" in some rather strange ways in my opinion. I'd much much rather just admit that there are cases where aggression can be justified than play semantic tricks so that everyone can claim their alliance acted in self-defense.

Edited by White Chocolate

I mean, regardless if LSF did or didn't do an act of war, the only reason they were attacked was because it was a moment of opportunity. A global war was brewing up and it could have easily given CSN's side the initiative by forcing INT to attack, be counter-attacked, and then draw in their allies. IRON attacking LSF was just a way to prevent INT from attacking (not bashing IRON) in my opinion.

If there was no global war I [u]highly[/u] doubt NoR would of attacked. You can butter it up all you want.

Edited by ComeAndSee

[quote name='Rigas' timestamp='1342617494' post='3011588']
You are not in NoR, you are in Umbrella. If you still feel NoR in heart, join them.
[/quote]

I don't need to be in NoR to state obvious facts. If you leftist wankers can't handle someone pointing out that you guys suck at pretty much everything you guys do, than you guys shouldn't try to come here, trying to brag about a knocked down guy with a MP, pentagon, CIA, SDI and how he's now able to declare wars on 4k NS targets.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1342621101' post='3011599']
I was going to reply that I could argue that, but I would be wrong. However, the truth is I would never argue that. Declaring war is the act of taking one's military (including CM's, spies and planes - not just troops) and moving them into another nations territory.

I'm not saying Nor's decision was wrong. In fact, I'm curious, why the desire to be the "defender" in this case? Nor has the best reason for declaring war I've seen in a long time.
[/quote]

so you define declaring war as using military assets to fight another alliance? if the LSF nations send troops in their aid offers to those rogues, would that not mean that they are using their military assets to fight NoR?
To me the agressor is the one that provides the CB as it is an action of that alliance that broke the existing peace and introduced the war scenario.

i think the reason why both parties are trying to label the other party as agressor is because this is a war that last for a long time with both parties not willing to admit defeat. After 2-3weeks people will start to forgett the details and they'll only focus on who is the agressor.
If NoR gets labeled as the defender, than they can push thry terms if they want cause it will be seen as LSF having to deal with the consequences of attacking someone and losing.
if LSF gets labeled as the defender, than they can try to pull the "we're a small alliance getting attacked by a bigger AA" card to try and get some public pressure on NoR so that NoR has to weaken their demands.

[quote name='ComeAndSee' timestamp='1342623926' post='3011609']
I mean, regardless if LSF did or didn't do an act of war, the only reason they were attacked was because it was a moment of opportunity. A global war was brewing up and it could have easily given CSN's side the initiative by forcing INT to attack, be counter-attacked, and then draw in their allies. IRON attacking LSF was just a way to prevent INT from attacking (not bashing IRON) in my opinion.

If there was no global war I [u]highly[/u] doubt NoR would of attacked. You can butter it up all you want.
[/quote]

WTF are you talking about? IRON attacking LSF didn't happen till days after the NoR-LSF conflict started. INT had several days to jump in if they wanted, so it's clearly not the case that IRON cockblocked them or anything. Besides IRON had a clear CB to attack LSF.

[quote name='ComeAndSee' timestamp='1342623926' post='3011609']

[/quote]

That's the truth of it. It's not the first time there's an -otherwise trivial- issue, such as a raid or an aid in the wrong direction, arising between LSF and NoR version2. It has always been resolved in the past, and not with a blitz. If NoR responded with a blitz, it's because this war could come handy. Someone put his money on Int losing their nerves and coming to the rescue because of all the passion and history. Int didn't take the bait. And the result is that now we hate NoR all the double. You will pay for trying to use us. There will be no peace until you pay, for this and for everything else.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1342613785' post='3011579']
Besides that, it are the people that jumped on the LSF AA who seem to be doing the most damage so let's not pretend like the LSF members who started this war are worth a $%&@.

[/quote]
Alhamdelesef, the gifter of love.

Oh powindah! If you weren't such a desperate opportunist parasite leeching off umbrella to inflate your two-year-old ego, then dwindling neurons in your brain that have sputtered like a loose gas pipe in manifestation of a rain man rage at an out-of-context post that has nothing to do with you would have upset the faithful more.(more then nothing) But we are the faithful guided and loved by will the Elesef. All damage done is due the will of the Elesef. The dominoes fall for a reason in the faithful benefit. You are the unloved and lacking of the faith and afraid to be free, thus you are incapable of understanding urination processes on the fascist powindah.

Bismelesef, the unimpressed with the powindah number-worshipers.

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1342626986' post='3011628']
Alhamdelesef, the gifter of love.

Oh powindah! If you weren't such a desperate opportunist parasite leeching off umbrella to inflate your two-year-old ego, then dwindling neurons in your brain that have sputtered like a loose gas pipe in manifestation of a rain man rage at an out-of-context post that has nothing to do with you would have upset the faithful more.(more then nothing) But we are the faithful guided and loved by will the Elesef. All damage done is due the will of the Elesef. The dominoes fall for a reason in the faithful benefit. You are the unloved and lacking of the faith and afraid to be free, thus you are incapable of understanding urination processes on the fascist powindah.

Bismelesef, the unimpressed with the powindah number-worshipers.
[/quote]

U Mad :lol1: