A holy decree from the LSF

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1342209116' post='3009789']
It's all an SF conspiracy I tell you, a [i]conspiracy[/i]! Why won't you listen to me?! [img]http://www.secularcafe.org/images/smilies/tinfoilhat.gif[/img]
I bet there isn't even an LSF, it's a false flag operation by RIA or something.
[/quote]
I don't think you need that many straws Oggy. Save some for other people.

Also, praise be to Elesef the Merciful. May Elesef continue to guide the faithful through the dark times ahead and into the light, and may Elesef continue to smite the powindah filth until there is nothing left to see where they once stood.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chiftelos' timestamp='1342203460' post='3009761']
Size is of no importance, as past forms of Nordreich had the dignity of going down with a proper fight while heavily outnumbered.
[/quote]

You mean that time NoV disbanded when faced a curbstomp? yeah I remember that. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1342209116' post='3009789']
It's all an SF conspiracy I tell you, a [i]conspiracy[/i]! Why won't you listen to me?! [img]http://www.secularcafe.org/images/smilies/tinfoilhat.gif[/img]
I bet there isn't even an LSF, it's a false flag operation by RIA or something.
[/quote]

it's less a conspiracy and more of a botched opportunity.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1342214942' post='3009843']
it's less a conspiracy and more of a botched opportunity.
[/quote]

Maybe for INT, but contrary to popular belief we had nothing to do with LSF going to war with NoR. The whole war against SF was invented in order for that war to not occur.

Size is of no importance, as past forms of Nordreich had the dignity of going down with a proper fight while heavily outnumbered.
[/quote]
It's funny because this isn't what happened.

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1342217103' post='3009854']
A quick reminder: any Nordreich nation who surrenders will be considered a deserter. Deserters will be shot.
[/quote]

+
Eternal deportation from the community -_-

A quick reminder: any Nordreich nation who surrenders will be considered a deserter. Deserters will be shot.
[/quote]
Survivors will be shot again? :v:

[quote name='PuliSher' timestamp='1342219268' post='3009864']
+
[/quote]

Woah now, you don't want people to surrender in droves do you? ;)

[quote]but contrary to popular belief we had nothing to do with LSF going to war with NoR[/quote]

Not exactly the accusation, but ok. Good to know?

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1342220900' post='3009876']
Not exactly the accusation, but ok. Good to know?
[/quote]
Well what is the accusation, exactly, that we would benefit from that situation? Shall we start accusing you of things because you have more top tier nations? :blink:

Lol commies...Swim in your own blood infidels...[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img] o/ Nordreich[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

[quote name='Sunwise' timestamp='1342194744' post='3009711']4. Leave Nordreich until the cessation of hostilities between LSF and Nordreich[/quote]

This is actually rather smart for your situation.

Especially considering
[/quote]

which, as a mostly neutral observer, really makes me want to see what happens IF some Nor nation does surrender and follows the procedure, including joining some other large and well connected alliance right away (LSF didn't say they couldn't and doesn't have a POW AA) that accepts them and tells Nor "hands off" when they ask to "shoot" the other alliances new found member. Would be very popcorn worthy. Nor going to do so anyway?

Talk to Dave before deciding, Nor :P

[quote name='Sunwise' timestamp='1342194744' post='3009711']5. Do not send NoR any aid, declare any wars on their behalf, or anything else that would financially or militarily aid them in their war effort against us[/quote]

This is just down right ironic!

Oh come on LSF, be a sport - allow a couple nations to leave Nor thus getting out of the war and then send war aid to a few Nor nations attacking LSF nations, fight until all wars expire and call it even. Issue resloved.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='PuliSher' timestamp='1342219268' post='3009864']
+
[/quote]

Bismelesef, who is All-Wise and who is the source of all.

When Elesef--the one true God--has shown holy wisdom upon the powindah mind, that powindah-no-more will come to the first of all revelations. The first of all revelations is that deportation from wicked, excrement stained, and backwards Babylon is liberation from all things that occupy a powindah mind. Lo, such is the will of Elesef, who is Most-Gracious, to revel in the divine wisdom that nothing of value is lost when one is free from lands of fascist animals who construct their temples out of feces.

[/quote]

By whom? Your lower tier seems pretty tied up at the moment. Something about AntiFa being in the area or other. :awesome:

[quote name='Daisy Mae Mac' timestamp='1342201641' post='3009753']
I know, right? I guess us misguided powindah get confused about these sorts of things from time to time.
[/quote]

Verily, it is not too late to abandon your silly powindah ways and surrender to the wisdom of Elesef. There is a place for all who open their hearts and minds to the glory of Elesef, for Elesef is most merciful.

Edited by Hereno

Damn it just when everyone forgot about this war now we're going to have to hear a million times about it again.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1342200880' post='3009747']
You know you're the only ones who actually give a damn right? If it was LSF making these posts then yeah maybe it'd have a bit of substance and meaning but seeing as it's members from Superfriends alliances who keep making posts like this then it doesn't show anything other than the surplus you guys currently have on extremely sour grapes.

Your plan to divert attention from the SF front has failed, get over it already. We also know that none of you actually care about the fate of LSF and this is just cheap political mudslinging so while we're at it stop with the pretending and faux moral outrage.

On topic: Looks like fair terms to me NoR, you should take 'em while you can.
[/quote]

To be fair, he's ex-INT. He has a little more ground to stand on.

So being small and with no government is somehow making the 3/4 individual members that I've fought so far to not buy any troops, only to answer back via CMs and such? Size is of no importance, as past forms of Nordreich had the dignity of going down with a proper fight while heavily outnumbered. And I wouldn't be patting anyone but LSF on the back if they had the nuts to actually walk the walk. But by all means, please contribute with your useless comments even more.
[/quote]
NoV hid in peace mode and then disbanded, try again.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1342239734' post='3009978']
To be fair, he's ex-INT. He has a little more ground to stand on.
[/quote]

Actually, that sort of makes it worse. I mean anyone else could legitimately plead ignorance, buuuuut....

[quote]NoV hid in peace mode and then disbanded, try again.
[/quote]

Lies, the mighty Nordland stood firm and fought with honor against the hegemonic hordes!

... right?

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1342203708' post='3009763']
Looking at your NS chart, I'm not so sure if I'd be talking about anyone not walking the walk tbh.
[/quote]

New research emerges linking warfare with nation strength loss, full story at 6

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1342239526' post='3009977']
By whom? Your lower tier seems pretty tied up at the moment. Something about AntiFa being in the area or other. :awesome:
[/quote]

Where''s your higher tier? Oh wait...

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1342253052' post='3010062']
hmmm shouldn't you shoot yourself since NoV had the same policy?
[/quote]

He wasn't in NoV :smug:

Edited by PuliSher

[quote name='Chiftelos' timestamp='1342201084' post='3009748']
lol. probably would've been funnier if i hadn't encountered the lamest turtles this game's ever seen. [/quote]

If you want to talk lame I think one of your nation wins hands down the title for the lamest attempt at war in the entire history of this world.

I give you [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=497551"]King Ferdinand[/url] who has managed to declare 3 offensive wars and after a full round has zero attacking casualties.

On a happier note I'd like to shout out to Eisenkreuzer and Zog who war properly giving no quarter, understand the nature of things and manage to remain perfectly civil and humorously charming. It's been a pleasure so far.