A holy decree from the LSF

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1342217103' post='3009854']
A quick reminder: any Nordreich nation who surrenders will be considered a deserter. Deserters will be shot.
[/quote]

This shooting fetish is quite a feature of your psyche I hear. You should really calm down and get some help, it won't end well.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1342277448' post='3010117']
Ooh, looks it's Daisy, such an accommodating and generous opponent. Not a great communicator though, which is ok, if you like the quiet ones.
[/quote]

Sabcat, I'll grant you that you're one of the few people in LSF who knows how to war like a boss, but you're kind of a %&$# also. Hence, lack of banter. Hope that's cool.

[quote name='Vinzent Zeppelin' timestamp='1342261801' post='3010074']
New research emerges linking warfare with nation strength loss, full story at 6
[/quote]

Oh, I'm not saying it's anything to be ashamed of. More of a commentary on the "lolsf" banter that's been flying around this neck of the woods and how it's sort of ironic looking at the situation from the outside looking in.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1342264996' post='3010082']
This shooting fetish is quite a feature of your psyche I hear. You should really calm down and get some help, it won't end well.
[/quote]
[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/DrNoxin/vlcsnap-2010-10-02-03h44m32s67.png[/img]
"While I do enjoy a good execution by firing squad every now and then..."

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/DrNoxin/vlcsnap-2010-10-02-03h44m46s205.png[/img]
"...my favourite method of execution is still..."

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/DrNoxin/vlcsnap-2010-10-02-03h45m08s171.png[/img]
"...the blowpipe! With a poisonous dart, ofcourse."

[img]http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg552/DrNoxin/vlcsnap-2010-10-02-03h46m07s246.png[/img]
"I just love to see them choke in their own vomit."

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1342217103' post='3009854']
A quick reminder: any Nordreich nation who surrenders will be considered a deserter. Deserters will be shot.
[/quote]

And then there's all the pointing and laughing one would have to endure. From [i]all[/i] sides.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1342264848' post='3010080']
....I'd like to shout out to Eisenkreuzer and Zog who war properly giving no quarter, understand the nature of things and manage to remain perfectly civil and humorously charming. It's been a pleasure so far.[/quote]

Awww. :wub:

Edited by kingzog

[quote name='Chiftelos' timestamp='1342201084' post='3009748']
lol. probably would've been funnier if i hadn't encountered the lamest turtles this game's ever seen.

ever get the feeling that this game becomes boring from time to time? oh look, there's war on the horizon, that will probably get things going. oh, wait, false alarm, it's LSF fighting with no soldiers. :rolleyes:

admin should change the game to make defeat alerts more destructive than 6 lost GAs, otherwise he'll be contributing to his game's demise.
[/quote]

If you are having such an easy time, then I guess you'll defend your allies soon, right? Right?

Eh. We're still declaring offensive wars just about every day, and out of 41 nations, only 9 are in peace mode. That's less than 25%, which is a lot better than most of the alliances on both sides of the MK/CSN conflict are doing. We've gone from 1.3M NS to .3M NS, but we also brought our opponent from around 5.8M NS down to 4.9M NS, which is just about the same NS loss in the same time frame, except we started out outnumbered 3 to 1 nation-wise, and over 4 to 1 NS-wise. I think we've done pretty darn well. The [s]fascists[/s] "[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=326497]national free-market anarchists[/url]"* will be purged yet, Elesef willing.

*"[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National-Anarchism]National Anarchism[/url]".

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1342487584' post='3010967']
It's been awhile since I've seen an alliance get destroyed to this degree. Congrats NoR. 1.3m to .3m is quite an achievement.
[/quote]

Alhamdelesef, the Satisfied
Oh look a powindah retard peon blubbering his ignorant number worship thinking he is wise and intelligent. You are just cliché. The typical small minded savage that probably doesn't know anyone involved or what is going on. Your small mind is just trapped gazing at numbers, like vulcans to a feces; and I bet your erections rise and fall in correlation to their fluctuations. We are the Elesufi and we engage in his will. Our reward will be paradise, but your reward will be the empty void.

Now go fight your masters wars, like a good peon powindah slave. There is nothing for you here, for it is beyond your feeble hobgoblin brain's ability to comprehend.

I am sorry, but there is no hope for you to enter paradise.
Bismelesef, the Fulfilled.

Edited by Space Monkey

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1342201415' post='3009749']
You know that you're nailing an alliance that is effectively a micro with no form of government or organization.

By all means keep patting yourselves on the back, we're all really impressed.
[/quote]
LOL this from the AA that takes soft targets like SPARTA.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1342213394' post='3009828']
You mean that time NoV disbanded when faced a curbstomp? yeah I remember that. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Yeah like that time that they were given severe BS terms and not very many were willing to follow them. Yeah i remember that.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1342240852' post='3009989']
NoV hid in peace mode and then disbanded, try again.
[/quote]
See above post Mogar that is BS and you know it.

[quote name='Rigas' timestamp='1342369104' post='3010497']
If you are having such an easy time, then I guess you'll defend your allies soon, right? Right?
[/quote]
You mean like some of their allies were right there to defend them. OH wait MK ran off to start a different war instead of being there on this one.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1342531783' post='3011170']

Yeah like that time that they were given severe BS terms and not very many were willing to follow them. Yeah i remember that.

See above post Mogar that is BS and you know it.

You mean like some of their allies were right there to defend them. OH wait MK ran off to start a different war instead of being there on this one.
[/quote]

Hello friend,

Severe BS terms?
NoR member says:
NoV(you know, the nazi incarnation), and NoR(Not this one, but the nazi incarnation) all fought till the end.

People say:
Liar, NoV disbanded in two weeks to protect their nations like a bunch of little girls afraid to get their dresses dirty. I have presented to you a contradiction, thus proving your statement false, sir.

You say
BS TERMS BS TERMS BS TERMS BS TERMS

Do you now see how this makes you look like a jackass?

Edited by Space Monkey

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1342487584' post='3010967']
It's been awhile since I've seen an alliance get destroyed to this degree. Congrats NoR. 1.3m to .3m is quite an achievement.
[/quote]

Not sure if sarcastic. Nothing to cheer about an alliance losing to a curbstomp.

Oh, of course LSF deserved this. They deserved this years ago with the choices they've made, their general attitude, and the alliances they chose to befriend. But this isn't the way I'd like to see them go. They're just being systematically shot here, without even a DoW. There's no need to rub salt on their bloodied corpses.

[quote name='TurnipCruncher' timestamp='1342539983' post='3011204']
We don't need a DOW. It is a defensive action on our part. Note Hereno's comment that LSF are still declaring offensive wars daily. The fact of their offensive being completely suicidal is not our problem.
[/quote]

A coward trapped between two different forms of cowardice.

You'll never understand what's going on here, the history of your alliance in all of it's incarnations is a tale of opportunist hanging on.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1342531783' post='3011170']
LOL this from the AA that takes soft targets like SPARTA.

[/quote]

Really Bud :facepalm: we have targets all across the board, not just Sparta, is it our fault that the upper tiers of that side our "soft"

[quote name='Space Monkey' timestamp='1342535764' post='3011188']
Hello friend,

Severe BS terms?
NoR member says:
NoV(you know, the nazi incarnation), and NoR(Not this one, but the nazi incarnation) all fought till the end.

People say:
Liar, NoV disbanded in two weeks to protect their nations like a bunch of little girls afraid to get their dresses dirty. I have presented to you a contradiction, thus proving your statement false, sir.

You say
BS TERMS BS TERMS BS TERMS BS TERMS

Do you now see how this makes you look like a jackass?
[/quote]

2 weeks? NoV fought from May until August (aka around 4 months) against TPF/NATO/FOK/TGE. By day 3 of the war, you had Grämlins/OG/Valhalla/CPCN/FEAR/Andromeda/TOOL/Defcon/Elysium/Auric Armada hitting NoV and a small amount of NoV allies. So, you are completely and utterly wrong in your assessment that NoV fought for only 2 weeks and then surrendered to save their nations. They fought for 4 months only to get completely OOC terms to have to surrender to or continue to face war for who knows how long.

Do you see how this makes you look like a total jackass?

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1342543042' post='3011212']
Really Bud :facepalm: we have targets all across the board, not just Sparta, is it our fault that the upper tiers of that side our "soft"
[/quote]

Right, 22 active wars among 114 nations, 12 of which Umbrella nations actually declared and one of which includes, apparently, shooting POWs from another part of the front. Such a juggernaut...across the board. <_<

[quote name='TurnipCruncher' timestamp='1342539983' post='3011204']
We don't need a DOW. It is a defensive action on our part. Note Hereno's comment that LSF are still declaring offensive wars daily. The fact of their offensive being completely suicidal is not our problem.[/quote]

That might be true, if you were acting defensively. However, LSF did NOT declare war on Nor. One of their members aided someone fighting you guys and LSF blew off your attempts to resolve the matter peacefully. So you had a solid CB. However a solid CB to declare war on an alliance and doing so is STILL aggressively declaring war on an alliance. In your position, I would of done a DoW. Nor actually missed an opportunity, imo.

So no, this isn't defensive on Nor's part. It's aggressive. You may of had the right to act aggressively, but you are the aggressor.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1342544559' post='3011215']
Right, 22 active wars among 114 nations, 12 of which Umbrella nations actually declared and one of which includes, apparently, shooting POWs from another part of the front. Such a juggernaut...across the board. <_<
[/quote]

More wars than you currently have :lol1: