The Usual Dog-And-Pony Show

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340602785' post='2995519']
[color="#0000FF"]My enemies are in SF and XX. NSO did have its disputes with MK and GOONS, that is true, and I myself had my own qualms with them. I was able to find a sort of queer respect for them, however, and always readily admitted to such. SF and XX, on the other hand, I have never been able to find redeeming qualities in. To see them destroyed is my end. NSO is no longer capable of that. MK can and will, however, bring about their destruction. How could I not join them in such a noble endeavor?[/color]
[/quote]

Hey, just because we might not even get to fight this war, doesn't mean we won't seek to destroy SF in the future. There's always a next war :)

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1340605375' post='2995602']
Hey, just because we might not even get to fight this war, doesn't mean we won't seek to destroy SF in the future. There's always a next war :)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]When you seek to go at them again, give me a holler.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340603183' post='2995534']
[color="#0000FF"]I can force nothing upon anyone. I can, however, help to pay back SF for their many crimes.[/color]
[/quote]
The criminal scum!!! Now is the time when we shall make them pay for .. umm, for what exactly?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1340634047' post='2995838']
Attention whore topic about being tech raided? How original.
[/quote]

I believe your point was addressed by the topic title, but thank you for your contribution to the conversation.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340638492' post='2995884']
I believe your point was addressed by the topic title, but thank you for your contribution to the conversation.
[/quote]

Addressing it still doesn't make it any different.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340629505' post='2995780']
Stonewall served in Vox with me. Don't question his will, or his capability for I know him to be strong. I'm glad to see former Vox still fighting the good fight.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I do not doubt that he can fight for a long, long while. I am sure that he will. However, GOONS will not budge on their policy, regardless of what your thoughts on it are. I have some reservations on it myself, actually, but they are firmly committed to giving no white peace to rogues. When Stonewall finally exits (if he exits, for all we know he may fight forever) it will be at a price.[/color]

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1340601333' post='2995435']
Well, you aren't very constant or consistent with how little you have been around lately, also switching sides of where you once stood for so long shows that you have changed.
[/quote]

This man's sentiments match my own.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340639668' post='2995908']
[color="#0000FF"]I do not doubt that he can fight for a long, long while. I am sure that he will. However, GOONS will not budge on their policy, regardless of what your thoughts on it are. I have some reservations on it myself, actually, but they are firmly committed to giving no white peace to rogues. When Stonewall finally exits (if he exits, for all we know he may fight forever) it will be at a price.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm not entirely sure that they will budge, but their policy is utterly unacceptable. For rogues, the acceptable practice (I suppose CN almost has a GAAP-style system when dealing with such things, prior to the SEC's intervention of course) is ZI, then they're done. There is nothing more which can be done to a nation once their ability to wage war has been completely depleted. However, GOONS, being idiotic scoundrels, feel the need to exert something more, usually a humiliation, from the nations they've already pounded into the ground. This practice harasses players new and old, and can lead to unknowing rogues going to the "mercy board," which will force them to meet conditions which may force them out of Bob. Their policy is asinine, it's petty, and to me it's unacceptable. Once my nation is ZI'd, every million I raid from a target nation will be a lost million to them. Every nuke I launch will be money, tech, infra, and land that just got pissed away. Eventually, they can either drop their claim to 500 million in reps from me, or I can just as easily take that amount from them. Logically, it will make no sense from them seeing as I will be perfectly willing to accept white peace. It'll just be bad business.

So maybe you're right; maybe they're dumb and proud enough that I'll fight them forever to no avail. But when I see something wrong, I fight it, and this cause had my name all over it. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, RV.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1340600339' post='2995390']
There will be no surrender, no deletion. Only white peace. Your move, GOONies.

-Jaxon.
[/quote]
I hereby sentence thee to the EoG list for defacto PZIing thyself, PZI is an abhorrent practice and you should be ashamed of yourself.

E: Oh, by the way, don't flatter yourself, you're not worth even close to 500m. If you take the cash settlement option I'd expect a much more reasonable sum paid from some of your friends, if you have any.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1340645897' post='2996010']
Disappointing, I thought you'd go for FAN. Or MHA.
[/quote]

Why and why? I had some good friends in MHA, though admittedly you excepted, and I left FAN on poor terms because I was leaving to found a new alliance. I still think MHA is much to passive in their foreign policy, but that's not nearly as abhorrent as this idiotic, anti-Karmatic practice GOONS has of always demanding reps. FAN I still have an immense amount of respect for; I love alliances never scared to throw themselves into the fray. I almost wish they cared about their pixels a little bit less.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1340639668' post='2995908']
[/quote]
You changed sides again?

Come on, RV. My emotions can't take this roller coaster ride.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340640802' post='2995924']
I hereby sentence thee to the EoG list for defacto PZIing thyself, PZI is an abhorrent practice and you should be ashamed of yourself.

E: Oh, by the way, don't flatter yourself, you're not worth even close to 500m. If you take the cash settlement option I'd expect a much more reasonable sum paid from some of your friends, if you have any.
[/quote]
If he has any? I love how you come riding in on your high horse, like you're some popular cool kid.

I'm sure he has more actual friends than you do. A friendship goes two ways, Mr Sardonic.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1340668682' post='2996312']
If he has any? I love how you come riding in on your high horse, like you're some popular cool kid.

I'm sure he has more actual friends than you do. A friendship goes two ways, Mr Sardonic.
[/quote]
Oh go back to the dustbin of history. You know nothing.